Flag Post

Its 21st december here and
I am still alive

Flag Post

Gratz, what you want? a medal?

Flag Post
Originally posted by dd790:

Gratz, what you want? a medal?

Well, slaping every Idiot who believed this bull will be enough.

Flag Post

There’ll be another two or three next year.

Is the photon belt doomsday bullcrap this year or next? I cannot remember.

Flag Post
Originally posted by vikaTae:

Eventually this planet WILL die, when. no Idea. How? no Idea.
Until then chill

Flag Post
Originally posted by thepunisher52:
Originally posted by vikaTae:

Eventually this planet WILL die, when. no Idea. How? no Idea.
Until then chill

Well it’s between several million to several billion years, but by then either humanity will be long since dead, or the sun will get fed up with the Earth and decide to wreck shit.

Flag Post

If I recall right, a THOSE* thing is already underway. Our galaxy is colliding with Andromeda.

With such masses—even though spread across vast space,,,who knows how close one system will come to another. Should there be a TDFCS**, I imagine good ol’ Earth will be tossed away like a shot, crushed to a smear, or just be sucked into a sun.

THOSE: The Hunk of Shit Effect
TDFCS: Too Damn Fucking Close Scenario

Some spoil-sports say: “Without intervention, by the time that the two galaxies collide, the surface of the Earth will have already become far too hot for liquid water to exist, ending all terrestrial life, which is currently estimated to occur in about 1.4 billion years due to gradually increasing luminosity of the Sun.”

I’m gonna mark THAT one on my calendar and take bets on it happening.
I’ll hold the money.

Flag Post

If I recall right, a THOSE* thing is already underway. Our galaxy is colliding with Andromeda.

With such masses—even though spread across vast space,,,who knows how close one system will come to another. Should there be a TDFCS**, I imagine good ol’ Earth will be tossed away like a shot, crushed to a smear, or just be sucked into a sun.

• THOSE: The Hunk of Shit Effect
    • TDFCS: Too Damn Fucking Close Scenario

Some spoil-sports say: “Without intervention, by the time that the two galaxies collide, the surface of the Earth will have already become far too hot for liquid water to exist, ending all terrestrial life, which is currently estimated to occur in about 1.4 billion years due to gradually increasing luminosity of the Sun.”

I’m gonna mark THAT one on my calendar and take bets on it happening.
I’ll hold the money.

Flag Post

Sorry about the double post.
I needed to edit the first, but the link really makes the box soooo big that ya can’t resubmit it.
So, I made the edit and have asked Admin/mod to delete the first.