Events which are perfect for terrorist attacks? page 3

64 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by NaturalReject:
Originally posted by thepunisher52:
Pakistan is too much multicultural too, but we don’t have that much festivals because we mainly have same religion.

How much multiculturalism is too much? And why is there such a thing as too much?

To get back on the issue of crowds. Why would an abundance of crowds influence the probability that one of them will be hit by terrorists? Has there ever been a documented case of a person not commiting a terrorist act simply because he felt there weren’t enough crowds around?

This is a matter of common sense(which you seem to be lacking)
More crowds = more oppertiunities for terrorrists.

Flag Post

So you are saying that the lack of crowds puts terrorists off? That they’ll never bomb an empty building just to make a point?

Flag Post
Originally posted by vikaTae:

So you are saying that the lack of crowds puts terrorists off? That they’ll never bomb an empty building just to make a point?

Why you ppl put words in my mouth?

Flag Post

You said that crowds are terrorist opportunites, and more crowds means more opportunities for terrorist strikes. Since you are saying there is a direct correlation between the number of crowds and the number of terrorist incidents, and that terrorists target crowds, it stands to reason that you are arguing that terrorists will only ever target crowds, does it not?

Flag Post

You said that crowds are terrorist opportunites, and more crowds means more opportunities for terrorist strikes. Since you are saying there is a direct correlation between the number of crowds and the number of terrorist incidents, and that terrorists target crowds, it stands to reason that you are arguing that terrorists will only ever target crowds, does it not?

No it does not, not essentially.
They Assassinate people as well, don’t they?

Flag Post

The common criminal also assassinates people.

Flag Post

Can you please stop attacking my character and actually start answering my questions instead?

Why does more opportunities matter? How does that increase the number of terrorists?

How much multiculturalism is too much? And why is there such a thing as too much?

Pakistan has some 180 million people according to wikipedia. That’s way more opportunities to be an assassin than in Denmark, which has 5.5 million people. Does that mean that the murder rate automatically is much higher in Pakistan?

Flag Post
Are you saying that multiculturalism is bad and should be avoided?

>Multiculturalism
>Good

You can’t be serious.

Originally posted by DarkenedThoughts:

What I want to know is, are there any measures being taken to make sure a certain location with a large amount of people has the proper security, or the best one available, to keep them as safe as possible?

Yes, there’s clearly in measures at such a place such as time square on New years.
They do actually keep that fairly checked and locked down, the only possible attack there that would be successful is something from a plane or someone spreading some kind of biological weapon there.
Everything else aside from a full fledged assault would be completely unsuccessful, and even then you’d need multiple people to help you unless you got extremely lucky and had perfect timing.

An air attack is extremely unlikely in such a place with all the large buildings, and there would be no way that would happen unless you built an aircraft that could take up vertically and silently, although it would clearly be complete suicide if you followed through with it.

A biological weapon would be the best option seeing as you can easily conceal it and you could make it virtually undetectable. The issue with such a plot would be it would be hard to make a weapon of that such, and one that would work properly.
Why is it the best option?
Think about it.
It’s not suicide, because if you had the cure, you could cure yourself after getting the same thing others have, or simply avoid contact with the area it gets released on. It has barely any risk once the weapon is made as long as someone doesn’t snitch on you. It has the potential to do a specific thing, or nothing that bad at all. It has the potential to kill, maim or simply torture it’s victims. It has the potential to get you (hundreds of) millions of dollars if you wanted it to do such a thing, by selling the antidote. And lets not forget, maximum panic possible.

Almost any other way would be complete suicide and wouldn’t cause as much damage.
The only other truly viable option that wouldn’t be suicide would be something that isn’t direct. By this I mean something like flooding an area, forming a storm (such as Sandy) to attack the coast around the time frame, or purposely trying to cause a “natural” disaster, or some kind of non-direct hit to the event, but ruins the event none the less.

Flag Post
You should know that english is my third language(not even second) so I phrase the sentences as I know them best.

How was this needed at all?
It’s as if you want to brag that you know three different languages.

Saying it’s your 3rd doesn’t mean it was harder to learn than the 2nd.
Learning English as your 2nd language would be much much harder than learning it as your third because unlike when you’re learning your 3rd language, you have no experience with learning a new language and (should) have a harder time with it.
The more languages you learn, the easier learning a language will be and for many reasons.

Hence, stop bragging.

1 How much multiculturalism is too much? 2 And why is there such a thing as too much?

1.) That depends on the main group of people, and how they interact with others.
2.) Race wars, and rivals. People feel pride in their country, race, and family. When America landed on the moon, who felt the proudest? When we “won” the war in _______ and all the ones we “won” who felt the proudest?

EDIT: Adding in a little more here, after I forgot what I was going to say I threw what I had before in quickly.

2.01) Race wars, and rivals. People feel pride in their country, race, and family. When America landed on the moon, who felt the proudest? When we “won” the war in _______ and all the ones we “won” who felt the proudest?

But hey, lets not forget about the other side effects such as…

• Lower average happiness
  • Less social trust overall
  • Higher crime rates
  • Worse economy
  • Less average IQ (lel)
  • More welfare (lel)
  • More wars
  • More dividing

If you want, I’ll go into detail in each of them if you want as well as list more. I wanted to do a quick edit that would be done with before anyone responded back as well, which worked out perfectly from what I can see. Which is another reason why I didn’t cite sources/go into detail.
I’m too lazy to cite proper sources, so I’ll just link a youtube video that has the same idea in it, but with some sources inside.

Yes, some of the points are complete trash and the video is obviously pro-white, but some of it is true.

To get back on the issue of crowds. Why would an abundance of crowds influence the probability that one of them will be hit by terrorists? Has there ever been a documented case of a person not commiting a terrorist act simply because he felt there weren’t enough crowds around?

I’m sure there has been a documented case, as well as multiple undocumented ones.

But it doesn’t matter now does it?
Terrorists plan like normal people, and double and triple check it to make sure EVERYTHING goes right.
They will know how many people will be there, as long as no police are involved.

I can’t cite anything that says there have been cases like that, but it’s obvious there has been. Terrorists would pull the plug if they found out no one is there, or that the police evacuated everyone.
What’s the use of going in and shooting up a school if there’s no one inside? What’s the use in going and bombing a free-way when it’s closed/deserted? What’s the use in Hijacking a plane that has no one in it, and then flying it into the sea?

Flag Post

The common criminal also assassinates people.

………………….
Assassination
Common criminals usually straight up murder people.

Can you please stop attacking my character and actually start answering my questions instead?

Why does more opportunities matter? How does that increase the number of terrorists?

Pakistan has some 180 million people according to wikipedia. That’s way more opportunities to be an assassin than in Denmark, which has 5.5 million people. Does that mean that the murder rate automatically is much higher in Pakistan?

I have not attacked on your person, I just stated a fact.

Flag Post

Attacking someone’s person is not the same as saying something false. Even if I did lack common sense you would still be attacking my person by saying so.

Again, you completely ignore my questions. Is it because you can’t answer them? If you can, do. If you can’t, admit it instead of pretending to be smart by saying English is your third language.

Originally posted by Zachary_Greene:

>Multiculturalism
>Good

You can’t be serious.

I actually never said that multiculturalism is good, and if I were to say it I don’t mean that it’s only good. Saying something is good means you consider the positives to outweigh the negatives. If you think multiculturalism isn’t good at all, then this statement completely contradicts your own view:

1 How much multiculturalism is too much?

1.) That depends on the main group of people, and how they interact with others.

If your original statement that multiculturalism can’t be good is true, then the main group of people and how they interact with each other doesn’t matter at all.

Race wars, and rivals. People feel pride in their country, race, and family. When America landed on the moon, who felt the proudest? When we “won” the war in _______ and all the ones we “won” who felt the proudest?

Then isn’t the real problem that people feel that pride instead of multiculturalism? Instead of trying to eliminate multiculturalism, we should encourage learning and acceptance from it, which could if successful enough eliminate all the problems you mention.

I’m sure there has been a documented case, as well as multiple undocumented ones.

You being sure means absolutely nothing. Unless you can show proof, you’re just guessing.

What’s the use of going in and shooting up a school if there’s no one inside? What’s the use in going and bombing a free-way when it’s closed/deserted? What’s the use in Hijacking a plane that has no one in it, and then flying it into the sea?

If I want to shoot up a school, what difference does it make if I have 20 or 2,000 to choose from?

If I want to bomb a freeway, what difference does it make if there are 20 freeways full of cars or 2,000?

If I want to hijack a plane and fly it into the sea, what difference does it make if there are 20 planes full of people or 2,000 planes full of people?

Flag Post

Attacking someone’s person is not the same as saying something false. Even if I did lack common sense you would still be attacking my person by saying so.

Again, you completely ignore my questions. Is it because you can’t answer them? If you can, do. If you can’t, admit it instead of pretending to be smart by saying English is your third language.

>Multiculturalism
>Good

You can’t be serious.

I actually never said that multiculturalism is good, and if I were to say it I don’t mean that it’s only good. Saying something is good means you consider the positives to outweigh the negatives. If you think multiculturalism isn’t good at all, then this statement completely contradicts your own view:

1 How much multiculturalism is too much?

If your original statement that multiculturalism can’t be good is true, then the main group of people and how they interact with each other doesn’t matter at all.

Race wars, and rivals. People feel pride in their country, race, and family. When America landed on the moon, who felt the proudest? When we “won” the war in _______ and all the ones we “won” who felt the proudest?

Then isn’t the real problem that people feel that pride instead of multiculturalism? Instead of trying to eliminate multiculturalism, we should encourage learning and acceptance from it, which could if successful enough eliminate all the problems you mention.

You being sure means absolutely nothing. Unless you can show proof, you’re just guessing.

If I want to shoot up a school, what difference does it make if I have 20 or 2,000 to choose from?

If I want to bomb a freeway, what difference does it make if there are 20 freeways full of cars or 2,000?

If I want to hijack a plane and fly it into the sea, what difference does it make if there are 20 planes full of people or 2,000 planes full of people?

Tell me where did I say it increases the number of terorists?
Now you obviously are trolling.

Flag Post

Okay, I’m done with you.

Flag Post

Okay, I’m done with you.

So am I