math debate: should we ban math (locked)

12 posts

Flag Post

i think we shold in my opening argumant i sshall proclame that i hate it and its stupid why do we have to do it if we dont need it wen i get a job im not going to need to no about pie or whatevs all i need to no is the job i belive that obama, nixon and BILL OREALY should come together and compromis by baning math

In conculision, math is stupid

Flag Post

What if someone likes Maths or – oh, I don’t know – has a job that pretty much requires Maths? A programmer, an architect, anyone involved in statistics and therefore anyone involved in empirical research?
Should we stone them to death or just put them in prison for life?

Flag Post

Wait, I thought Nixon has his head preserved in a jar.

Flag Post

thats a funny joke epr89 nobody likes math and it has no importonce inthe world todey

Flag Post

Trolls nowadays aren’t even trying.

Flag Post
Originally posted by NaturalReject:

Trolls nowadays aren’t even trying.

I know, I mean, yes, you are supposed to look like you lack a certain type of logic when trolling, but at least make it somewhat believable and not about something so emotionally neutral and necessary as math.

Flag Post

also, no grammer at all. This troll is probably not a troll, just a really stupid person

Flag Post

We should ban the right for states to force kids to take math classes that they don’t need to take for their futures.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rpoman2009:

We should ban the right for states to force kids to take math classes that they don’t need to take for their futures.

Who decides what kind of Maths classes they will need for their future? I didn’t have a real clue what I wanted to do after school. And for what I ended up doing eventually I needed advanced statistics. For what I am doing now I don’t need any advanced stuff.

Flag Post

I had maths once. Worst afternoon of my life, no kidding.

Flag Post

Yeah, math sucks. Fortunately here in Canada if you do second language courses and/or fine arts in HS you don’t need to do math to graduate or even enter college.

Flag Post

If math is so important, why isnt it in the bible?