Originally posted by Jantonaitis:

what’s a super bowl?

Football
Superbowl
Watch it On TV

Flag Post

Who Wants Raven To Win And Who Wants 49ers To Win

Flag Post

I thought somebody wanted to talk about soup.

Flag Post

I had a super bowl of Cheerios this morning. Fuck me, they’re good. So this morning I definitely won the super bowl.

Flag Post

considering the ‘superbowl’ is not broadcast outside of America, and uses a version of football, that isn’t the same thing as what everyone else on the planet knows as football, I doubt you will find many who care, either way.

Personally, it is sport, and sport is the one thing guaranteed to work if I cannot get to sleep any other way. Unless the teams are playing it naked, you’re not going to arrouse my interest.

Flag Post
Originally posted by vikaTae:

considering the ‘superbowl’ is not broadcast outside of America, and uses a version of football, that isn’t the same thing as what everyone else on the planet knows as football, I doubt you will find many who care, either way.

Personally, it is sport, and sport is the one thing guaranteed to work if I cannot get to sleep any other way. Unless the teams are playing it naked, you’re not going to arrouse my interest.

Do you tune in to watch the lingerie games to get a chance at seeing nudity?

Flag Post

It’s broadcast elsewhere (is in the UK anyway, graveyard slot on one of the BBC channels) but only three people care, and two of them can’t stay up until 4am/whenever it finished.

Originally posted by rwbstripes:

Sadly that (the only bit of a Superbowl program that could generate a scrap of interest) isn’t shown here.

Flag Post

If it is broadcast on the net, and if it involves the players themselves in their undershorts or less (preferrably less) running around and getting all hot and sweaty then I’m interested. If it is, PM the stream url please.

Flag Post

A quick Google search will do the trick for you.

Flag Post

If it is broadcast on the net, and if it involves the players themselves in their undershorts or less (preferrably less) running around and getting all hot and sweaty then I’m interested. If it is, PM the stream url please.

Didn’t know you swung that way, Vika.

http://www.lflus.com/

Flag Post

Yeah, I don’t think many of us are actually all that clear on her sexuality.

Flag Post

Vika, I think this may be what you’re looking for.

Flag Post

Ravens all the way!

Flag Post
Originally posted by tenco1:

Yeah, I don’t think many of us are actually all that clear on her sexuality.

Heterosexual. Well, mostly. Also willing to experiment quite a bit. But when it comes to watching, hot, sweaty, well muscled males in their birthday suits are fine. If only they would play the matches in the nude, they’d have my undivided attention.

That link’s for female players. Not erotic in the least. I was asking for male players specifically. Ideally well hung, well muscled men with it all hanging out. Preferably drenched in sweat with artistically ripped clothing.

Basically very similar to what the old mag Playgirl used to put out. Though I’m willing to go with less rose petals, and if necessary, less authentic tans.

Originally posted by beauval:

Vika, I think this may be what you’re looking for.

No, those are sumo wrestlers. Mountains of fat do nothing for me. Neither do their nappies. The body has to be toned to quite a fair degree.

All I’m asking for here is a little gender equality – if they do female scantilly clad events, then surely they must do male ones as well. Different strokes for different folks. Early morning broadcast doesn’t bother me. The TV card has a record function after all, and its not as if I’m short on hard drive space.

Flag Post

It’s no so much about gender equality as it is about revenue. Men, as you may know, are (or can become) horny 99% of the time, as opposed to women, who aren’t as much. Having such a show aimed mainly for heterosexual women may not bring in as much revenue to TV companies; and of course, that is not of interest for them to pursue.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JaumeBG:

Men, as you may know, are (or can become) horny 99% of the time, as opposed to women, who aren’t as much.

Depends what’s on offer. We’re just less visually obvious about it. But, you’d think they’d at least have some team nekkid events broadcast via the net.

Flag Post

All I’m asking for here is a little gender equality – if they do female scantilly clad events, then surely they must do male ones as well. Different strokes for different folks.

I hear ya.
Women who will be slidding across that floor on bare thighs….quite often.
Men who will be ON THE FLOOR (w/ anything other than foot) a lot less often.
Men back-when

AND, I can tell ya that the men of today are much more muscled and even better bods than “back then”.

SO, why do we still insist on women showing next to all,,,
and men looking like total slobs….eh?
It’s not like MOST women are really interested in…….OR, ARE THEY? LOL

Flag Post
Originally posted by karmakoolkid:

All I’m asking for here is a little gender equality – if they do female scantilly clad events, then surely they must do male ones as well. Different strokes for different folks.

I hear ya.
Women who will be slidding across that floor on bare thighs….quite often.
Men who will be ON THE FLOOR (w/ anything other than foot) a lot less often.
Men back-when

AND, I can tell ya that the men of today are much more muscled and even better bods than “back then”.

SO, why do we still insist on women showing next to all,,,
and men looking like total slobs….eh?
It’s not like MOST women are really interested in…….OR, ARE THEY? LOL

You know what’s funny?
Especially the “tough” sports hat are immensely popular where they are practised are still very female viewer friendly.
Wrestling:

Rugby:

(although most pro rugby players are probably simply so massive that normal shorts look like volleyball shorts on them)
Australian rules football:

Sumo:

(tastes differ)
Muay Thai:

Actually, just yesterday I was approached by someone who quite liked my Muay Thai shorts during training. Her exact words were these: “Your punches are wicked! And your shorts are nice. Especially from behind.”
I felt so objectified… Oh, and I quite liked it. XD