some ideas for Kong to consider (locked)

4 posts

Flag Post

1 make sure every “Mod” knows the Terms of Service, so they know what to allow and not allow
2 Store chat logs of Mods, to be periodically gone through, to ensure that nothing is being done, that should not be. (in the argument of privacy, it’s public chat rooms. private messages can be sent through someone’s profile page. or “whispering” in the chat, so this is not a valid argument)
3 enable a Chat Notification Filter system, that looks at certain words (following the ToS guide-lines of what is allowable, and what is inappropriate), and looks at how these certain words are used in the message sent. If the filter system picks up a specified word, it then looks at the message, and by going through a series of known useable ways to use such words in a way that breaks the ToS, it will determine if the message is or is not against the ToS. If it is, then it sends a message, or notification, to a Mod on standby, to notify the Mod of the questionable message that was sent, along with what chat room it was sent in, and perhaps the player’s name who sent it as well.
This would make it much easier for Mods to monitor public chat rooms, if there are simply not enough Mods for every public chat room on Kong (which I know there are a lot).

I hope people find this useful..

Flag Post

4) Switch out every link on the site to rickroll people who don’t use the Kongregate forum properly.

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/1-kongregate

^ Right there.

Flag Post

this was not intended to be some “suggestions” … it’s serious issues that are being dealt with here. you do not about them as i left them out of this forum. please note this is for Kong to consider, and i posted it on their serious discussion forum so that Kong employee’s/Mods can talk about it. this is not for players… i thought the title would have made that apparent…

Flag Post

This is a discussion forum, not one where we bring up information for other moderators or staff members to consider. Such threads are indeed best posted to a general forum and not a discussion-centric one where the goal is to have a discussion, not offer suggestions to be considered into the framework of the site.