WAR on drugs!

8 posts

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

So do onesies count, or…?

Flag Post

nationwide drug tests should be taken at all schools daily with armed police officers ready to carry out executions

Flag Post

I agree, only because roughly 99% of marijuana users that I have met annoy me

Flag Post

All alcohol and caffeine users should be executed for the good of the nation, since those are drugs too.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SocialSynergy:

nationwide drug tests should be taken at all schools daily with armed police officers ready to carry out executions

Well that’s one way to ethnically cleanse something, minus the ethnicity part and more on the genetic part.

Flag Post

allow drugs and let people do what they want. as long as they dont harm anyone else.

Flag Post

Not to beat an old horse, but… 1984! Seriously though, the oft overlooked thesis of that novel is less about big brother snooping and more about the creation of perpetual war. Of purposing the means of production into war goods as a means to limit and mollify the abilities, welfare and means that production would inevitably grant the masses through the accumulation of materials. As war goods inevitably destroy each other, they must forever be produced indefinitely, guaranteeing the class balance as the menials forever toil but never get anywhere.

As much as I am sure old fashioned puritanism is responsible for the current state of affairs, I often wonder whether the war on drugs is meant for anything beyond a big pork project now. 40 billion dollars annually of common dollars sunk into ferreting, observing, destroying forever and ever. World leader in prison population, 1.5 million arrests, half a mill incarcerations, yearly. Not only is it unwinnable, but I wonder if it is even meant to be won. Is it just scare tactics to finance foreign and domestic agents coiled and primed to go mucking about while convincing the public they are being protected. There has never been a lick of demonstrable reduction, yet the lack of results isn’t a problem as that isn’t really the point. Grumble, grumble.