was 9/11 really planned by the united states government? (locked)

14 posts

Flag Post

I always am hearing these conspiracy theory’s about 9/11 and how it was planned out, just so America could have an excuse to go to war for oil? And if tht is true how can anyone be so greedy?

Flag Post

Most conspiracy theories are inaccurate. The 9/11 conspiracy theory is one such theory.

(For the record, people can be surprisingly greedy, simply by being far removed from the consequences of their actions. It’s just that in this case, greed had nothing to do with it.)

Flag Post

ya

Flag Post
Originally posted by Uberfuchs:

ya

Proof?

Flag Post

Quick question just look at all the major political scandals. If the US government can’t even keep them a secret how could it have kept secret something as big as 9/11?

Flag Post

it was done by the illuminati or arabs.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Roki123:

it was done by the illuminati or arabs.

Because Arabs are all one big cohesive unit and Illuminati exist and cannot be Arabs…

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/9-serious-discussion/topics/306701-illuminati?page=1#posts-6494996

Flag Post

it was a bunch of muslims and the conspiracy is a conspiracy, dont you watch south park???

Flag Post

the over 1 billion muslims on Earth voted unanimously to attack America

Flag Post

This theory has been proven false by many sciences. The current science accepted theory is below.

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Jaws_did_WTC

This is the only accepted theory now, don’t believe the government/illuminati.

Flag Post

ofc it was
i think these people in charge always plan on the next day

Flag Post
Originally posted by EPR89:
Originally posted by Uberfuchs:

ya

Proof?

Don’t hold your breath.

Flag Post

People all across the world have been trying to prove it for years. To qoute the post above me “don’t hold your breath”

Its possible they knew about and let it happen to justify the war, or they didn’t take their intel seriously thinking no one would really do it but eh.