Hypocrits

7 posts

Flag Post

How come people say there fine with gay people yet still use gay or faggot as insults? Almost everybody use them yet when you would ask them what they think about gays the say they dont have anything against them.

Flag Post

Did it ever occur to you that words can have different meanings depending on the context they are used in?

Flag Post
Originally posted by EPR89:

Did it ever occur to you that words can have different meanings depending on the context they are used in?

Im not talking about people who use gay to describe that something is stupid. I mean people who mean it as an insult when calling someone gay.

Flag Post

lol ur gay

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZSlinx:
Originally posted by EPR89:

Im not talking about people who use gay to describe that something is stupid. I mean people who mean it as an insult when calling someone gay.

zing Right over your head.

Flag Post

I’m ‘fine’ with Man Utd supporters. But I’d still (if I was painfully short of imagination) call someone a ‘Man Utd supporting twat’ if they individually irked me on a football-related subject.

One expects it’s not too different with the people you described.

Flag Post
Originally posted by NeilSenna:

I’m ‘fine’ with Man Utd supporters. But I’d still (if I was painfully short of imagination) call someone a ‘Man Utd supporting twat’ if they individually irked me on a football-related subject.

One expects it’s not too different with the people you described.

Oh, I hate Manchester United. All about that AC Milan! <3