Boston Marathon Double Explosions page 3

98 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by tenco1:
Originally posted by PatriotSaint:

Yeah, terrorist groups tend to like taking credit for their actions.

It’s kind of their reason for existence.

And “who” are you talking about?

Who do you think he’s talking about? Actually, where did he confuse you, because you aren’t being very clear which part you’re referring to.

1. They exist to kill “infidels”.

2. Sorry about that. I was referring to when he said “‘they’ seem to be too young” etc. etc.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AllStarDominatio:

They’ve finally found the second suspect of the bombing. Hooray!

Yeah, and they were supposedly set up.

Wonder why they got into a gunfight, then?

Flag Post

…what are you basing your statements on?
“Set up”?
How so?

Flag Post

The IRONY hit me hard, I watched a Family Guy episode and it had the Boston Bombing a merely two weeks beforehand! That was how they got the idea!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by softest_voice:

“Set up”?
How so?

Their mommy and daddy are claiming they were somehow set up.

They didn’t give many details.

Flag Post
Originally posted by softest_voice:

“Set up”?
How so?

Their mommy and daddy are claiming they were somehow set up.

They didn’t give many details.

Well if their parents claim it, it must be true

Flag Post

Well, the fringe is definitely primed for some false flag bullshit. I heard lots of ‘trust no one’ ‘believe nothing they tell you’ sort of stuff the moment that there had been an explosion went public. I think a lot of people were very slow, very skeptical, and cautious in accepting the mainstream explanation of events and held onto counter line thinking until the last straw.

Which honestly, good for them. But, I think this is what it appears, and is reported, to be.

Flag Post

What the hell has happened when the Miranda warning has been delivered after 16 hours of interrogation?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ungeziefer:

Well, the fringe is definitely primed for some false flag bullshit. I heard lots of ‘trust no one’ ‘believe nothing they tell you’ sort of stuff the moment that there had been an explosion went public. I think a lot of people were very slow, very skeptical, and cautious in accepting the mainstream explanation of events and held onto counter line thinking until the last straw.

Which honestly, good for them. But, I think this is what it appears, and is reported, to be.

And what exactly was reported?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pulsaris:

What the hell has happened when the Miranda warning has been delivered after 16 hours of interrogation?

It’s US law that the Miranda rights can be waived if it is believed there is a current threat to US citizens.

Though who decides if there is such a threat or not, and how subjective such a view is are both worrying questions.

Originally posted by Ungeziefer:

And what exactly was reported?

The charged brothers set off two bombs at the Boston marathon, and left more which failed to detonate. They then stole a car, robbed a store and shot a MIT security officer in panic. When approached by police they opened fire and threw explosives. The elder of the brothers was apprehended by police but killed when the younger drove over them in the stolen car. The younger brother then hid and attempted suicide when cornered, until discovered and taken to hospital to be treated for gun shot wounds, the most serious believed to be self inflicted in said suicide attempt.

That is what I have heard being reported, none of which paints any resemblance of the picture of a set up

Flag Post

Yeah, I never said I thought it was a set-up.

Flag Post

Oh, and Mommy was already on a terrorist watch list.

What a coincidence!

Flag Post

Targeting limbs, cold but practical technique.
No the victims can’t be buried and forgotten about, they will live a miserable life making many other lives miserable, and this wound will keep bleeding till the last victim goes in grave.Will keep reminding america of the horror.
DAMN! cold but effective technique of spreading terror.
Wonder how they got an Idea so ugly.

Flag Post

[Quote everything in this thread]
Lulz. It was two, pissed off Muslims.

Flag Post

Terrorism will be the defining non-issue of the early 21st century.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Draconavin:

Terrorism will be the defining non-issue of the early 21st century.

rollseyes

Boston Bombing? Non-issue.

UnLogic

Flag Post

Oh, and Mommy was already on a terrorist watch list.

What a coincidence!

I know, right?

Please excuse the link (I know Fox has a strong bias), but this is an interesting view/read:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/04/27/judge_jeanine_pirro_slams_jihad_mom_lady_you_shouldnt_be_allowed_here.html

I can’t say that I disagree with any of Pirro’s points.

Flag Post

I’m going to tell you this right now because I respect you too much, Twilight_Ninja.
Most of the TV judges are bigots, but great forms of entertainment.
Just look at Judge Judy—man is she ever fun to watch in a courtroom—but you shouldn’t take anything they say seriously.

First off, Judge Pirro quoted the mother out context—fallacy one. Then she used an appeal to emotion as her main talking point, all throughout her tirade—fallacy two.
I know a lot of leftist liberals make fun of FOX news, probably popularized by “The Daily Show”, and it’s writers, but there is one thing people should know about FOX.
They are not stupid. They know exactly what their far right, Irish catholic, pro-bias is and they capitalize on the basics of discourse while arguing effectively to those without a decent college education.
That’s why one should try to think critically, and not just be a completely passive absorber of information. Also, these may not be Pirro’s beliefs, as all of what she says is read off a teleprompter that is written by her writers.
She is just a personality with a boisterous voice, which catches our attention and makes us want to listen.

Flag Post

Russians who converted into Islam, how ironic..

Flag Post

They were muslims to begin with, how ignorant

Flag Post
Originally posted by thepunisher52:

They were muslims to begin with, how ignorant

No, they converted. They were not Islam at first, go read about it, sir.

Flag Post

What’s ironic about that?

Flag Post
Originally posted by EPR89:

I don’t know.. I know a someone who converted to Islam from Russia.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EPR89:

I don’t know.. I know a someone who converted to Islam from Russia.

You are aware of the difference between religion and nationality, right?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator