bith day (locked)

15 posts

Flag Post

way do we beleve in birth day lik

Flag Post

ya lik srsly guyz way we beliff in birf dees kay totilly!

Flag Post

why do we believe in them? It isn’t a belief, it is a fact because birthdays do exist.

Do you mean why do we celebrate them? I don’t really know. Why celebrate anniversaries? Why have holidays?

Flag Post

gotta celebrate something

and happy being-squeezed-out-of-your-mother’s-vagina day! doesn’t have the same ring to it

Flag Post

I, for one, don’t believe in birthdays. I’m an abirtheist! The birthdays are all superstition!

Flag Post

Birthdays are fake.

You’re not even in the real world.

Welcome to the Matrix.

Flag Post

Not even the Matrix is real. We’re really in the Meta-Matrix, that simulates the matrix, which in turn simulates the real world.

Flag Post

My mind was just blown.

Flag Post

guys we’re all just heads in jars

guys I’m actually just dreaming all of you

guys this is all just a daydream of the giant cosmic fruit fly

I’m the giant head of a fruit fly in a jar that is dreaming of being someone who is dreaming he is a head in a jar

also butterflies are involved somehow

Flag Post

Serious Discussion FTW!

Flag Post

My mind was just blown.

Yes, the world is out there. You’re just used as a battery source. Robots rule the world and soon, Human Arena 3 will be out where robots control our puny brains and make us attack each other.

Godspeed.

This, in fact, also solves the other problem, sex is not real. Your mind is just stimulating it, it’s all just a dream, a wet dream to be exact.

Flag Post

Yeah, it’s only a dream. And very wet dream.

Oh, and I didn’t even know. I have posted over 100 posts. Currently 116. It keeps growing :)

Flag Post

Only in your dreams.

Well, I have to keep celebrating birthdays until mine comes around again, so I can get back what i put out. Not that birthdays should be centered around personal gain and free alcohol and food. It shouldn’t be WHY do you celebrate it, but do you deserve it?

“Oh, sorry Steve. I didn’t get you anything this year because you were an ignorant and selfish whore who didn’t personally evolve or contribute to society since your last birthday. I think Dawn made a cake, but it has a very unflattering image of you on it. Don’t even ask what she did with the candle. I’m gonna go slash your tires.”

Ah, birthdays.

Flag Post

Even if we all are in a Matrix, as alexmiller said a “Meta-Matirx”, or even in one of Juze’s wet dreams, the documented day we enter whatever reality you believe in should be considered a birthday. It’s the day you began to exist, and should be used to reflect on how much you grew over that year, or whatever your measure of long-term time is, and that should be Celebrated.

Flag Post

I know this may be a controversial call, but I’m gonna go ahead and lock bith day on the grounds of not being very serious at all. Flame my shouts if you disagree and feel that bith days are very serious business.