My chat aint working (locked)

10 posts

Flag Post

anyone know what to do?

 
Flag Post

Posting in the right forum would be a good start.

This is the Serious Discussion forum, and your problem is neither serious or a discussion. You should try the forum you scrolled past to get here that says; Is something on the site broken? Complain about it here, and we’ll do our best to help out. rather than this forum that very clearly states it is for “Talk about politics, world events, and other such things here.”

EDIT: Oh I see you are aware of the Tech Support forum as you have posted in the relevant thread there, why have you then posted this here? Are you just an troll, an idiot or do all kids these days think that their minor problem on a website constitutes a serious world event?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by dd790:

Posting in the right forum would be a good start.

This is the Serious Discussion forum, and your problem is neither serious or a discussion. You should try the forum you scrolled past to get here that says; Is something on the site broken? Complain about it here, and we’ll do our best to help out. rather than this forum that very clearly states it is for “Talk about politics, world events, and other such things here.”

want me to screenshot it?

 
Flag Post

Sure. Why not? None of us can do anything to help you, but sure go ahead and screenshot it.

 
Flag Post

just says that and i waited and still dont connect

 
Flag Post

Awesome, thanks for the screenshot.

We still can’t help though and this is still the wrong forum

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by dd790:

Awesome, thanks for the screenshot.

We still can’t help though and this is still the wrong forum

ok

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by dd790:

EDIT: Oh I see you are aware of the Tech Support forum as you have posted in the relevant thread there, why have you then posted this here? Are you just an troll, an idiot or do all kids these days think that their minor problem on a website constitutes a serious world event?

My vote would be all three plus some. A troll, an idiot, definitely an idiot. Illiterate, and seriously believing that TDCdarkkiller918 is the center of the known universe and all human civilisation revolves around their wants and needs.

Why else would their not being able to connect to Kongregate one Monday, be an issue worthy of worldwide significance?

TDCdarkkiller918 will probably now post a screenshot of their desktop to illustrate some meaningless point about their life.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by vikaTae:
Originally posted by dd790:

EDIT: Oh I see you are aware of the Tech Support forum as you have posted in the relevant thread there, why have you then posted this here? Are you just an troll, an idiot or do all kids these days think that their minor problem on a website constitutes a serious world event?

My vote would be all three plus some. A troll, an idiot, definitely an idiot. Illiterate, and seriously believing that TDCdarkkiller918 is the center of the known universe and all human civilisation revolves around their wants and needs.

Why else would their not being able to connect to Kongregate one Monday, be an issue worthy of worldwide significance?

TDCdarkkiller918 will probably now post a screenshot of their desktop to illustrate some meaningless point about their life.

how am i a troll and a idiot

 
Flag Post

Did you not read the second post in your thread? It’s been made explicitly clear that this isn’t the correct place to seek assistance with your issue. I wouldn’t say that you’re an idiot. But you certainly aren’t reading what people are saying (which defeats the purpose of the thread, anyways) or you just don’t care. Either way, it makes you incredibly rude and slightly ignorant, not an idiot.

Although, I really wish this thread would be locked, already.