Please Lock This Thread (locked)

177 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by niceman555:

Talk about what you think about this.
This is my opinion, so don’t get butthurt.

The first indication of the quality of debate this thread was going to offer

Racism

I think the most abused word in Racism is Nigger and Nigga. Now don’t get it twisted. Nigga is not racist. Why? Because Nigga is ignorance. you can say it to any race and it is a character trait. Whites can say it to blacks and vise versa. Nigger is racist because it relates to the past of the Slavery era. Slave masters used to call their slaves that word. P.S, i am using these words historically, not to be racist, so please don’t delete the post.

What character trait is defined by the word “Nigga”?

Yes, “Nigger” is considered racist because of it’s historical connotations… what exactly is there to discuss here?

Sexism
I feel that teenage girls and boys have decreased in maturity in the modern years, mostly girls. They have been around too much to think right. They get involved in peer pressure, drugs, cigarettes, and bad habits. Their choices are below stupidity and i feel we should pay attention to the kids. The parents both need to supervise the child when he is in the house, if they aren’t working. That’s about it for me, and Have fun posting what you think!

Do you know what sexism is?

Flag Post

Sexism is hating on the opposite gender, therefore, i was putting in the pros and cons of both boys and girls. i was tired, so i went a bit off topic.

Nigga is the character trait Ignorant.

You can discuss your feelings about this topic, look at gun control for god sakes!

I locked the thread.

Flag Post

Nigga is the character trait Ignorant.

Where is this term in common usage?

You can discuss your feelings about this topic, look at gun control for god sakes!

This is Serious Discussion, it used to be a forum for objective discussion, though it has decayed over time into the emotional flame war seen in threads such as the Gun Control one. Just because that thread has alot of replies it is really not something to aspire to when starting a new thread.

On topic;
Racism and sexism are both wrong, but so is the overcompensation for them. You end up with actually giving bonuses to try and show how not racist/sexist you are which of course are inequality in themselves as rather than judging someone on their merits, you are ticking a box to fill diversity quotas and the like.

The government in the uk has only just realised that in an age of gender equality we probably shouldn’t legally claim that men as a gender are worse drivers than women as a gender. A few years ago when feminism was way out of control there were a number of car insurance companies started exclusively for women because their car insurance was much cheaper than men’s. The definition of sexism is to judge a person based on gender rather than individual traits and that is exactly what these companies were doing, and only now in 2013 is it becoming illegal and prices will be standardised across both genders.

Flag Post

it isn’t in common usage because 90% of people don’t know what nigga means. Emotion is one of the elements to debating. in fact, most people succeed in using emotion in debate. Gun issue thread is using valid debating. Anyways,
ill get on topic, too.
Ever since the Women’s Rights, we have been kissing their asses. The cops believe the women over men, women can attack men, but men can’t. Women aren’t equal to men anymore. I feel we need to have a Men’s Rights for god fucking sake.

Flag Post
Originally posted by niceman555:. I feel we need to have a Men’s Rights for god fucking sake.

you’re wrong, and you’re probably too stupid or young to be posting on the internet. hope that helps.

Flag Post

Nigga is not racist. Why? Because Nigga is ignorance. Nigger is racist because it relates to the past of the Slavery era.

I’ve got the same thoughts. Saying the word ‘nigga’ is pure ignorance in my opinion. Calling someone a ‘nigger’ is more of an insult in my opinion as well. Although, calling someone a ‘negro’ is an insult in a way, but if you call them negros out of context, it’s not exactly an insult, because negros are their real name (besides African-American).

Flag Post
Originally posted by urine420:
Originally posted by niceman555:. I feel we need to have a Men’s Rights for god fucking sake.

you’re wrong, and you’re probably too stupid or young to be posting on the internet. hope that helps.

Wait, really? you are too young to be on Kong to talk about how i am stupid. where is your evidence saying that i am wrong?

Flag Post

Wait, really? you are too young to be on Kong to talk about how i am stupid. where is your evidence saying that i am wrong?

LOL – see the bold for evidence

Flag Post

The whole nigga/nigger thing… is there a pronunciation difference? I pretty much consider them the same word with the same meaning, but one has been gangsta-fied with the ever-so-stylish replacement of ‘er’ with ‘a’.

Flag Post

they are pronounced differently.

Flag Post
Originally posted by livingrival:

LOL – see the bold for evidence

well, men need their equality. i don’t know whats wrong about what i said.

Flag Post

What equality is that? Please elaborate.

Flag Post

What equality is that? Please elaborate.

No idea. So far. We men have had it good :)

Maybe he is referring to lack of opportunity for men to succeed over the female counterparts?
Or men not willing to work hard enough to earn their keep?
Or men not having success, so they have to blame some one?

Flag Post

I think one of the rights that should be fought for men is their rights to their children.

Flag Post

I think one of the rights that should be fought for men is their rights to their children.

You know, this isn’t the most PC approach. But I kind of agree.

Flag Post

well, i am saying by weakness. the cops in our town believe anything, if from a girl. Also, you can attack men, but men can’t attack you? i just find it ridiculous. if a girl attacks a boy first, she shouldn’t be suprised she got punched in the face.

Flag Post

living, do you remember much of the 70s and 80s? I was born in the late 70s, so my memory of them is a bit hazy. But there are other sources around that will vouch for what I’m saying. In those days, it was the end-times for women being the property of our men. We were starting to strive for equality at work and at home.

We haven’t got there yet. Not completely. Instead we’ve thrust upwards through the glass barriers keeping us down and we’re still in the air from that. We’ve risen too high. In most cases men are now feeling what life would have been likfe for a woman in the 60s and 70s – surprise, surprise they don’t like it. But in some cases they have actually lost ground.

I had a conversation about this with DarkBaron some time back, where he gaveme an example of a court that would always find the mother more suitable as a parent than the father, even if the mother had a history of abuse, as she was still their mother. As I told him at the time, that court was wrong. They’ve taken the pendulum and swung it too far the other way.

Rights for men aren’t the answer. Rights for women aren’t the answer either. They were at one point, but we’re past the need for them now. What we should be aiming for is equal rights for all, and examining each case on a case-by-case basis.

Yes, there are still many cases when women are held back or punished because of gender. But there are also a growing number of cases where men are held back or punished because of their gender. Both are equally wrong. We don’t need to draw lines in the sand and create two new armies: one for women, one for men. That’s taking a step backwards.

Now is the time to start looking at rights irrespective of gender, and pointing out we’re the same race, and we’re old enough now as a civilisation to be able to handle being equals – as DD’s example of the UK government recognising that fact.

Flag Post

Ever since the Women’s Rights, we have been kissing their asses. The cops believe the women over men, women can attack men, but men can’t. Women aren’t equal to men anymore. I feel we need to have a Men’s Rights for god fucking sake.

Not necessarily, man. I worked as a correctional officer for a while and a couple was brought in and booked—both bruised—because they beat on each other. Yep, the wife too.

Flag Post

men are treated worse than women in modern western society, that’s a thing that happens and feminism is entirely to blame. if you ask me, we need a men’s rights movement like the one you see on r/mensrights.

Flag Post

men are treated worse than women in modern western society, that’s a thing that happens and feminism is entirely to blame. if you ask me, we need a men’s rights movement like the one you see on r/mensrights.

MRA but especially the reddit variant is one of the most fucked up mainstream activist groups to come along in ages. This is probably the only time I would ever side with the 4th wave feminists, to beat this group down. Fortunately, its relative obscurity outside the internet renders it pretty much harmless.

DD790 nailed this thread IMHO.

Flag Post

Racism:
I see that many of you havnt spoken up about homosexuality. I think these are the people who are effected the most by this. they cant help that they like their same sex just liek how we cant help that we like the oposite. I for one had a gay uncle. I didn’t know him but my mother did. She alwase said he was agreat person with a greta personality. My point is that gays should have the same rights as all of us do.
Sexism:
Wimon should be treated the same as men. thats all there is to it.

Flag Post

There’s another thread for gays. Actually, haven’t heard from it for a while, so you should bump it.

Flag Post

Okay, the women (teenagers or young 20’s) in my town are complete asses. Once we went to an exes house of my 21 year old brother, had a nice conversation and then 20 minutes later, the cops shown up at our house. Do you know what they fucking said? Another complaint from that house you (as in my brother) and you would be arrested. We found out this girl made up this thing and the cops were believing it. 10 days later she stuck up her middle finger in front of my mother and my 3 year old sister. I guess what I am trying to say is: girls in my town are total bitches

Flag Post

That men’s rights shit was ridiculous, but ever since women or teen girls got their rights in the modern days, they love to lie. The man can’t do anything about it. The cop is too gullible to figure out the case. The man is the one who gets abused, unless he is a psychopath and the woman is right. And Vika, I understand you are a woman, but I’m relating this to 30 and younger.
P.S, this thread is about racism too, keep that in mind.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rebel_Gunner:

Racism:
I see that many of you havnt spoken up about homosexuality. I think these are the people who are effected the most by this. they cant help that they like their same sex just liek how we cant help that we like the oposite. I for one had a gay uncle. I didn’t know him but my mother did. She alwase said he was agreat person with a greta personality. My point is that gays should have the same rights as all of us do.
Sexism:
Wimon should be treated the same as men. thats all there is to it.

I have a question. How old are you?