Read Me (locked)

5 posts

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

That’s funny because I was also in those Google hangouts, and I remember them specifically saying that this was NOT going to happen. They did say that they were gonna start IP banning anyone who has anything to do with bunnies though.

Flag Post

Why does everyone have to gang up on the bunnehs? What have bunnehs ever done to them?

Anyhow just as I’ve replied to this exact same thread in OT, I highly doubt this will happen. Why would they open a subforum called Politics? That’s practically asking for flame wars. Politics has nothing to do with Kongregate. That makes no sense at all.

Flag Post
Originally posted by MmeBunneh:

Why does everyone have to gang up on the bunnehs? What have bunnehs ever done to them?

Anyhow just as I’ve replied to this exact same thread in OT, I highly doubt this will happen. Why would they open a subforum called Politics? That’s practically asking for flame wars. Politics has nothing to do with Kongregate. That makes no sense at all.

I agree. If they do make a subforum called “politics”, which I doubt they would do, they ARE just asking for trolls and flame wars.
I stopped posting in politic forums because of the such violence. At least they aren’t going to make a Subforum called “Gun control”, That would REALLY do it!

Flag Post
Originally posted by MmeBunneh:

Some of the conversations that go on at OT have nothing to do with Kongregate either.