my account got stole thommas2380 (locked)

11 posts

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Your best bet is to contact the Kongregate support via e-mail.
You are responsible for your own account though so it would be advised to limit your expectations.

Flag Post

Truly this is a world event worthy of discussion in SD

Flag Post

It never fails to amaze me the number of times I have read a similar story. Perhaps he’d like to lend me his credit card for a week.

Flag Post
i dont know what i´m i doing right now i know it was a big bad idea

Right now, you are complaining in the Serious Discussion forum – a forum that has nothing whatsoever to do with the Kongregate Administration and thus has nobody with any power to fix your account within its borders – of a problem with your account.

If anything, this makes you come off as a bigger nitwit than your story paints you.

You come home one day and find you’ve been burgled. Any normal person would call the cops, but no not you. Instead you run into the nearest supermarket and loudly proclaim that your house has been burgled. That done, you return home to await someone to come and put your home right.

Flag Post

Instead you run into the nearest supermarket and loudly proclaim that your house has been burgled. That done, you return home to await someone to come and put your home right.

A supermarket? Really?

Flag Post

Never.Ever.Give your password to anyone.

Flag Post

I couldn’t think of any other place where a collection of misfits such as ourselves could realistically all be together.

Can you?

Besides, its the most gossipy place I know, which also describes this community.

EDIT:

Originally posted by Cwovictor:

Never.Ever.Give your password to anyone.

Your best bet is to give your passwords, passcodes ,and pin codes to me, for safe keeping. Thomas, best if you put the card number with the pincode so there’s no risk of me misfiling one or the other.

I am responsible and there is no chance whatsoever of me going to the nearest bookstore on a spending spree. I swear it on my dead grandmother’s life.

Flag Post
Originally posted by vikaTae:

I couldn’t think of any other place where a collection of misfits such as ourselves could realistically all be together.

Can you?

Is this how SDers think of themselves?

how adorable 8>>>

Flag Post

Yup. We’re from wildly different worlds. Different classes, different stations, different belief systems. There’s no way you would find all the regulars of this community in the same place on a regular basis practically anywhere else. Our lives just don’t fit with each other.

Flag Post

I miss everything while I’m in the air… as advised above, your only chance of anything happening would be to contact the relevant support department(s).