THE POSSIBLITY OF A DIEASE,VIRUS OR ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE? (locked)

22 posts

Flag Post

WELL PEOPLE I WON’T SAY MUCH ON THIS TOPIC THAN YES AN APOCALYPSE OF THIS NATURE CAN HAPPEN FOR ALOT OF REASONS I SHOULDN’T MENTION BECAUSE I DON’T WANT TO GIVE CERTAIN PEOPLE IDEAS ON HOW TO DO IT.
HERE REASONS IN WHICH THIS SCENARIO CAN HAPPEN AND SPREAD:

1.COUNTRIES ARE FIGHTING EACH OTHER BUT BOTH ARE dumb enough to release a virus with no cure in mind is in hand and it takes years upon years to find a cure.but the human population has dropped drastically before the cure was released.

2.a type of goverment facility that studies diseases for cures accidentally releases a disease pandemic because probably one of its test subjects escapes which happens!or there facility was attacked by people with a type of cause and releases the virus.

3.animals spread the disease probably birds of a specific kind.

4.the disease is air born.so it spreads quickly.

5.the disease some how gets in a water supply.

6.a certain population of people have the disease and are qurantined but escape either through violence or some help from a person that thought they weren’t sick or just a person that helped them for a different reason probably family.

7.the disease affected a family member but the person refuses to kill the person because of disease.

8.gets into a pet family or person refuses to let pet die.

9.out side sources confiscate a disease but accidentally releases it or purposely with no cure in stock.

10.countries in fear try to eliminate threat but only made it worse.

etc

Flag Post

I have read the Zombie survival guide by Max Brooks so I don’t care. I am ready for the apocalypse.

Flag Post

I’m sure if someone was wanting to create a dealy disease it wouldn’t be dependent on your knowledge. What discussion are we meant to be having, this is Serious Discussion. You need to give people an idea of what to discuss and give your view on the situation. I prsume this topic will be locked soon but i’m just saying this so you don’t make yet another pointless thread.

Flag Post

Take it to Off topic.

Flag Post

I think this thread IS the disease.
Don’t read it.
It will feed on your brain.
I’m already feeli3-jf6 ksy9l@ …….

Flag Post
YES AN APOCALYPSE OF THIS NATURE CAN HAPPEN FOR ALOT OF REASONS I SHOULDN’T MENTION BECAUSE I DON’T WANT TO GIVE CERTAIN PEOPLE IDEAS ON HOW TO DO IT

Well that’s nice of you.

Flag Post

It’s terrible isn’t it? The absolutely piss-poor education in basic biology that some kids get nowadays. They think fictitious undead diseases are a real possibility precisely because they know absolutely nothing about how organisms interact with the environment at even the most basic level.

It is sad, really sad.

Still, there is always hope. When you reach highschool sgtmarkiv, your understanding is likely to increase dramatically.

Flag Post
Originally posted by vikaTae:

It’s terrible isn’t it? The absolutely piss-poor education in basic biology that some kids get nowadays. They think fictitious undead diseases are a real possibility precisely because they know absolutely nothing about how organisms interact with the environment at even the most basic level.

It is sad, really sad.

Still, there is always hope. When you reach highschool sgtmarkiv, your understanding is likely to increase dramatically.

But if Hollywood says it it must be true! … … …

Hell, even in the event that some virus comes along that magically makes people insane and start eating our brains (it won’t), it’d be contained so fast it wouldn’t have the chance to spread. Every state has at least one dedicated CBRN Defense unit in the Reserves or National Guard. So, the moment that shit theoretically happens, they’d just call them to active duty status and have them contain the threat. Not to mention that any AR/NG unit has at least one CBRN NCO to handle training and readiness in the event of a chemical, biological, radiological, or nuclear attack, it’d be handled.

Flag Post

I’m pretty sure the only noteworthy thing highschool does is bore you out of your mind.

Flag Post

Only possible thing that can be some what zombie like is rabies. Except Rabids are not undead and they just die like normal people and they don’t eat raw flesh and I am yet to find a way to for its mass propogation.

Flag Post

Nothing says ‘serious discussion’ more than all caps.

Flag Post
Originally posted by thepunisher52:

and I am yet to find a way to for its mass propogation.

You are aware that Rabies spreads through fluid transfer, right? You’re not going to find a way to create a Rabies pandemic. You’d basically have to engineer a new virus with similar symptoms and a different vector. Something which frankly, is beyond you.

Flag Post

and I am yet to find a way to for its mass propogation.

You are aware that Rabies spreads through fluid transfer, right? You’re not going to find a way to create a Rabies pandemic. You’d basically have to engineer a new virus with similar symptoms and a different vector. Something which frankly, is beyond you.

*Anti joke Chicken
Of course I know its in the bite of a mad dog, specificaly the fumes on its mouth

Flag Post

*Anti joke Chicken
Of course I know its in the bite of a mad dog, specificaly the fumes on its mouth

The saliva in its mouth, not the ‘fumes’. Also in the milk from an infected female, and present in the body tissues themselves. Such as being present in the organs. But of course you knew all this, right? Since you’ve been experimenting with the transmission of rabies according to your earlier claim, one would hope you’d at least made sure you knew what all the possible transmission vectors are.

You would also know it is by no means exclusive to ‘mad dogs’, and would have full awareness of the range of creatures prone to a rabies infection, right?

I mean, only a fool would try to play around with any pathogen without educating themselves at least on the relevant basics. You wouldn’t be a fool, would you?

Flag Post

*Anti joke Chicken

The saliva in its mouth, not the ‘fumes’. Also in the milk from an infected female, and present in the body tissues themselves. Such as being present in the organs. But of course you knew all this, right? Since you’ve been experimenting with the transmission of rabies according to your earlier claim, one would hope you’d at least made sure you knew what all the possible transmission vectors are.

You would also know it is by no means exclusive to ‘mad dogs’, and would have full awareness of the range of creatures prone to a rabies infection, right?

I mean, only a fool would try to play around with any pathogen without educating themselves at least on the relevant basics. You wouldn’t be a fool, would you?

Refer to my previous post, first line.

Flag Post

Does that mean you are a joke, or your level of knowledge is a joke?

Because if it means that you think it is funny to joke about deliberately spreading lethal pathogens then nobody is laughing.

Flag Post

Does that mean you are a joke, or your level of knowledge is a joke?

Because if it means that you think it is funny to joke about deliberately spreading lethal pathogens then nobody is laughing.

Now you are just messing with me.
Do you really think a thread like this needs a serious response?

then nobody is laughing.

I am and that’s all that matters to me.

Flag Post

Given that it was your claim, not the OPs, and you are usually very serious with the messed up violence you engage in, yes, I’d say you were probably serious, and have tried to spread a lethal pathogen around a school, hospital or other public place before now.

Somehow it strikes home as just the sort of stupid shit you would do, Punisher. For no other reason than to get your rocks off watching innocent people suffer and die.

Of course, given your usual displayed level of competence, few people if any would be in any real danger from your actions, but it is still appaling behavior.

Flag Post
you are usually very serious with the messed up violence you engage in

Such a claim is bold at the very least, given that you don’t even know if its a person behind this account or just a goat.

Flag Post

If you’re implying that a goat has a similar level of intellect to that you have displayed on this forum Punisher, then no. That would be insulting to the goat.

Need I remind you that not six months ago, you had a running thread here where you would post and celebrate every time a US soldier in Afghanistan died, together with celebrating how they died? It has been part of a running theme with you of celebrating death and destruction, as well as boasting of what you can do – how hard you hit, how many people you’ve beaten up. Promising you would find me offline and break my jawbone for talking back to you on the forum. All that stupid shit.

Then this. That you think its funny to joke about (assuming it was a joke, and you haven’t already done it, which I can quite easily picture you doing) spreading very nasty diseases, and encouraging their spread as far and wide as possible. Sure the thread’s original post was idiotic in the extreme, but yours was just part of a running theme with you, matching your true beliefs. You enjoy death, the more violent the better, and you seem to really get off on causing death.

If you have such a deathwish, it would be better to seek help, than trying to bring as many innocent and unrelated families down with you as you possibly can. You’re a disaster waiting to happen, Punisher. It’s other people whose lives will be sacrificed at the altar of your mistakes.

Flag Post

If you’re implying that a goat has a similar level of intellect to that you have displayed on this forum Punisher, then no. That would be insulting to the goat.

Need I remind you that not six months ago, you had a running thread here where you would post and celebrate every time a US soldier in Afghanistan died, together with celebrating how they died? It has been part of a running theme with you of celebrating death and destruction, as well as boasting of what you can do – how hard you hit, how many people you’ve beaten up. Promising you would find me offline and break my jawbone for talking back to you on the forum. All that stupid shit.

Then this. That you think its funny to joke about (assuming it was a joke, and you haven’t already done it, which I can quite easily picture you doing) spreading very nasty diseases, and encouraging their spread as far and wide as possible. Sure the thread’s original post was idiotic in the extreme, but yours was just part of a running theme with you, matching your true beliefs. You enjoy death, the more violent the better, and you seem to really get off on causing death.

If you have such a deathwish, it would be better to seek help, than trying to bring as many innocent and unrelated families down with you as you possibly can. You’re a disaster waiting to happen, Punisher. It’s other people whose lives will be sacrificed at the altar of your mistakes.

Jeez, you make me look like a mad man.
If I were a madman, Would I be saying such things online?
Also about that jawbone thing, text was like this
“If you are a mod will you consider this intimidating.
A guy was trolling
I interrupted him
He said What you gonna do about it?
I said
In real life I would have hacked your jaw off but here I can’t do anything so carry on trolling.
Can my statement be considered a threat or intmidating?”
then
“I COULD have hacked your jaw off”(I wrote it wrong before)
COULD as in meaning of I CAN not I WILL or I SHALL.
A huge difference there is between CAN DO and WILL DO"
then you said
“It was a threat to hack my jaw off, because I disagreed with you. Solely because I disagreed with you. In RL that would justify lethal force against you, or incarceration for the next 20 years. In my country, at least.

In yours, as you say, that sort of behavior is commonplace, and nobody cares."
and I assured you
“No it was not against you, I asked for your opinion about it.
That was for someone else.”

As for US body count, sure I like their death. Why? more they die, earlier they get out.
Don’t expect any compassion for them from me, they are the ones who rain hellfire on my country men.
I am not such a big oaf as you think of me, I never do anything with out proper plan, I hate improvising.

Death, although I admit my own death does not terrify me much but this does not mean I don’t value human life.
I think you are in more need of counseling, you distrust others too much and you always suspect the worse from them.

Flag Post

you distrust others too much and you always suspect the worse from them.

Can’t imagine why.

Nobody cares how tough you are in real life. Nobody.