If a Zombie Attack were to happen... page 16

465 posts

Flag Post

i would go to a gun store there i would get a mp5 i would bring every one i can and starve to death lol

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by NickWalker12:

Or, get tanks to drive and shoot into the middle of the hoard. Run those zombs over while shooting those zombs over with HEAVY machine guns.

A non-airborne attack would be a piece of piss.

where would you get it?

Flag Post

I would grab my grandpa’s pistols and my Tae Kwon Do swords. I would take a sleep-over bag with tooth paste, brush, and mouthwash, pajamas and tough clothes for fighting. I would also take some essential books and novels. I would then quickly bike over to the nearest wholesale club where I would climb one of the giant isles of food. I’d leave my bag and pistols there and take my katanas. I would grab shopping bags on the way out. I would bike over to the Library, where I’d grab tons of books, then to a gun store to gather ammo. I’d bike back and bring my stuff to the top. When ever I need food, I move to a different aisle. Everything is there for me. I’d bring my parents, but they have to live in a different aisle.:P
I’d also bring my friends and my sister.

Flag Post

Where would you go?
Where would you get your supplies?
What weapons would you use?
Who would you go with?
What would you eat?

I’d head into the woods.
I have a bug-out bag which basically holds supplies for emergency situations, but I’d be hunting.
I own an AR-15, Mosin Nagant 91/30, and a Glock 19.
I would bring nobody with me. Perhaps pick up a soldier if they were deployed in my area.
Animals that I can knock down, which is generally everything with the rifle.

Flag Post

Somebody once told me that if a zombie outbreak were ever to occur, that you would only have to last a couple of weeks. This is their reasoning: Bugs eat rotting bodies, and thats baisically what zombies are, rotting flesh.
Makes sense to me.

Flag Post

My house.
I have enough canned food and water.
My pistol, although only when I absolutely have to.
Anyone who would need aid.
Canned food.

Zombie invasions are a complete joke. I live in a decent sized city, but the chances of it starting here are doubtful (of course we are assuming it does start). All I’d need is to barricade windows and doors, zombies are just weakened humans interested in human flesh, yes? Then I wait for them to starve out, or die of other causes.

Flag Post
Originally posted by guy9712:

Or, get tanks to drive and shoot into the middle of the hoard. Run those zombs over while shooting those zombs over with HEAVY machine guns.

where would you get it?

Does it matter? We’re talking about a zombie invasion here. Worst case scenario, I casually stroll behind said tank (driven by actual tank drivers), smoking a cigar and humming away, holding a golf club while watching the Army, Police, Armed Police, Firefighters and gun enthusiasts pwn any non-living living. Zombies would be a piece of piss!

Flag Post

I’d go hide in a brothel. We have everything we need to survive there.

Flag Post

Move up here n Alaska n hunt ur food and the zombies will freez solid

Flag Post

Where would you go?
Who would you go with?
What would you eat?

I would hide in a box. It worked for Snake, it will work for me.
I would eat the zombies.
I would carry a nerf pistol.
I would eat zombies.

Flag Post
Originally posted by RMcD:

Go to the volcano, build a constantly flowing river of lava around me.

Wait. Making sure the pressure never builds up in the volcano so I can harvest the fertile soils around.

I doubt you would be able to handle the heat of being near a river of lava, you’d probably burn up in less than a minute.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EliteXDestroyer:
Originally posted by RMcD:

Go to the volcano, build a constantly flowing river of lava around me.

Wait. Making sure the pressure never builds up in the volcano so I can harvest the fertile soils around.

I doubt you would be able to handle the heat of being near a river of lava, you’d probably burn up in less than a minute.

He’d actually die before he even got within a few feet of it.

Flag Post

Where would you go? To the moon cuz that’s totally realistic, YEAHHHHH!!!
Where would you get your supplies? From a military base because they would totally supply a random civilian, YEAHHHHH!!!
What weapons would you use? My RPG, Minigun, and Flamethrower, nevermind where I would get the ammo for these and that zombies won’t die unless you hit their brain, YEAHHHHH!!!
Who would you go with? The army and my girlfriend which doesn’t exist but I’ll say I have one anyways to seem less Foreveralone.jpg, YEAHHHHH!!!
What would you eat? I’d be dining on steak, pizza, and all that good stuff everyday despite the fact that food would probably be extremely hard to get in an actual apocalypse, YEAHHHHH!!!

^ A typical response you’ll get if you ask people about what they would do in a zombie invasion. Of course, they’d be the first to die. But then of course, an actual attack would never happen… so why bother… Hmm I just wasted my time.

Flag Post

Where would you get your supplies? From a military base because they would totally supply a random civilian, YEAHHHHH!!!
What weapons would you use? My RPG, Minigun, and Flamethrower, nevermind where I would get the ammo for these and that zombies won’t die unless you hit their brain, YEAHHHHH!!!
Who would you go with? The army and my girlfriend which doesn’t exist but I’ll say I have one anyways to seem less Foreveralone.jpg, YEAHHHHH!!!
What would you eat? I’d be dining on steak, pizza, and all that good stuff everyday despite the fact that food would probably be extremely hard to get in an actual apocalypse, YEAHHHHH!!!

^ A typical response you’ll get if you ask people about what they would do in a zombie invasion. Of course, they’d be the first to die. But then of course, an actual attack would never happen… so why bother… Hmm I just wasted my time.

It’s proven that it could happen.

Flag Post

Where would you go?
I’ll stay at my house
The Grocery Store
The weapons I own
Who would you go with?
I’m not going anywhere
What would you eat?
Whatever

Flag Post
Originally posted by SlowBull:

It’s proven that it could happen.

Yeah, COULD. Lots of things COULD happen but that deosn’t mean it WILL/IS LIKELY to happen. And even if it does I doubt it would last, insects, weather, and natural barriers would probably take care of the “zombies” without anyone needing to do anything. And then you got the military and I doubt they would just let it spread.

Flag Post

Where would i go? My buddy’s lakehouse.
Where would i get supplies?Small gas stations
What weapons? M9 ,M1014 shotgun, and a hunting rifle.
Who would i go with? My family and friend, keith.
What would i eat? Anything i could scavenge from stores.

Flag Post

A tank doesnt exactly have unlimited shells, and there is no way that a horde could be stopped by 1 tank. A horde in my mind would be about 5,000 zombies, do you really think that you have enough shells to take that kinda shit out?

Flag Post

At first reports of zombie sightings (probably in Europe, Asia, or the East Coast of America) my friend and I will head to Corvalis (I live in Montana) with rifles and ask for the help of people from a local knive/sword shop there. If they comply, have them help us carry all the weapons we can get. If not, threaten them with their lives and attempt the 1st option again. If they still don’t comply, we try to raid the place. If they try to stop us, we’ll kill them. Take a bunch of swords and stuff and head back to my town. We’ll gather as many weapons and people as we can, and ready ourselves. We’ll go to Missoula as soon as we get all of our shit together or if They come. If we’re low on ammo (might not be much in my town) or on guns or other supplies, either buy them (if we have enough money and They haven’t reached Missoula yet) or raid the Pawnshop just out of the city and look for supplies. We will then proceed to attempt to take back the city of Missoula (if it’s overrun). If we can’t, we move on in this path:
Missoula
Kallispell and/or Whitefish
Helena
Butte and/or Bozeman
the Yellowstone area
If we can take over even 1 of these towns, we’ll send out a radio signal declaring that town a relatively safe area.
After that, we hole up there, make a farm in the area, and hold Them off for as long as possible (if They even attempt to take back a town).
If we failed at all of those areas, we’d head for anywhere that we’d think is safe, while trying to take back towns and cities along the way.
Other than that, common sense.
As a summary:
1. Stated above
2. Stores in my towns and scavenging
3. Whatever we can get together in our town
4. However many of my friends we can muster together (this may sound harsh, but I honestly would not care if I left my family behind or even had to kill them. When I want to, I can supress or completly remove all emotion from myself for a time)
5. What we could scavenge, plus food from farms we make if we can take back a town

Flag Post

Walk towards one of the islands nearby that can only be accessed if you walk quickly (well most people can make it easily but if you aren’t very strong or sort of shuffle around you can’t make it with the tides). There are plenty of sources of food over there aswell as some fresh water (first there are some sheeps and rabbits then seafood).

Flag Post

1) Where would you go?

2)Where would you get your supplies?

3)What weapons would you use?

4)Who would you go with?

5)What would you eat?

1) I would go to nearest supermarket.

2) (See above.)

3) I would use my trustful chainsaw, and for longer ranges, a crossbow. (If a zombie would come too close, I’d use a Hammer to smash it’s head)

4) I would go with my family…

5) I would eat the stuff found in the supermarket.

Flag Post

As per the realism of an actual zombie attack/apocalypse, it is plausible and much more likely than you’d think…
The typical number you’d imagine to be the probabilty is 1 in 1 googlplex (10^10^100), despite you not knowing this (it’s one of the smallest numbers you can make).
Actually, a few minor mutations to the normal Rabies virus while in a human could make a Zombie Pathogen.
Being bitten by an animal: 1:1,000,000
Animal has rabies: 1:100 (possibly lower)
Rabies gets mutated within the human: 1:100 (conservative estimate)
Mutation creates Zombie Pathogen: 1:100,000,000,000,000 (100 trillion)
Zombie Pathogen spreads to infect 1 bil.+ people: 1:100,000,000,000,000,000
1:1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 is the chance that Z-Day will be today, and it’ll be the same for tomorrow… 1 tredecillion, or 10^41, is a conservative estimate and, when you think about it, highly likely.

Flag Post

I know this is definitly gonna be trolled on, but what if you are in the MC (minecraft) universe and there was a zombie invasion?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darkuta88:

I know this is definitly gonna be trolled on, but what if you are in the MC (minecraft) universe and there was a zombie invasion?

Make my own block house and an underground tunnel for ferrying supplies. I’d also make traps.