If a Zombie Attack were to happen... page 17

465 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by zwinkey98:
Originally posted by Darkuta88:

I know this is definitly gonna be trolled on, but what if you are in the MC (minecraft) universe and there was a zombie invasion?

Make my own block house and an underground tunnel for ferrying supplies. I’d also make traps.

Ok that is a great idea! I would build a tower, stock up on flint, porkchops, coal, wood,(obviously) feathers, sticks, and dispensers (wood, sticks, feathers and flint are for arrows to shoot from dispensers)

Flag Post

We should pick a town or city to meet up in in case they start attempting to destry humanity…

Flag Post

I’d gather my guns and go up to my best friend’s house, where there’s many more guns to use, along with many, many knives and blades.
I’d get my supplies from the stores nearby, like the CVS that’s right across his street.
I’d use some kind of shotgun probably, and my friend’s combat knife(around 14 inch blade, sharp as fuck, durable).
I’d be up there with my family, my friend, and his family. I’d definitely bring my pets(2 dogs and a cat).
I’d eat whatever was in all the nearby stores.

Flag Post

I just thought of somethin…. Why the hell dont we just go all L4D on their asses :D

Flag Post

Zombies can’t swim, so easy way to escape is to just get on a boat and not let any infected people on my boat.

Flag Post

I know this is definitly gonna be trolled on, but what if you are in the MC (minecraft) universe and there was a zombie invasion?

Make my own block house and an underground tunnel for ferrying supplies. I’d also make traps.

Ok that is a great idea! I would build a tower, stock up on flint, porkchops, coal, wood,(obviously) feathers, sticks, and dispensers (wood, sticks, feathers and flint are for arrows to shoot from dispensers)

Building your own place will take time. If the zombies find you before you’ve actually finished building your kind of screwed.

Flag Post
Originally posted by darver:

Building your own place will take time. If the zombies find you before you’ve actually finished building your kind of screwed.

That is why you have your trusty bow and arrow in your right hand! =D
Plus, they burn in daylight.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 1shawn1:

Zombies can’t swim, so easy way to escape is to just get on a boat and not let any infected people on my boat.

Only one problem, you would eventually have to return to land so you could re-stock on ammo and food.

Flag Post

Where would you go?
I’d go to a school. i don’t know about the rest of y’all, but my school has big fences that i doubt even a machete could penetrate. All the building could provide some cover and hiding places, and the campus should be pretty big providing enough breathing space.

Where would you get your supplies?
Simple one, the schools are supposed to have supplies in case of an earthquake (at least from MY retrospect.)

What weapons would you use?
Anything i could get my hands on. If it kills, im game. Id rather firearms though, taking them out safely from a distance seems like a good idea.

Who would you go with?
I’d go with anybody who’s not infected and knows how to use a weapon. My family, and anybody else who would be at the school.

What would you eat?
The school cafeteria should hold out for a long time.

The #1 place you shouldn’t be at is: The Mall. With everybody there, its a buffet

Flag Post

I just thought of somethin…. Why the hell dont we just go all L4D on their asses :D

Good idea

Flag Post

Only one problem, you would eventually have to return to land so you could re-stock on ammo and food.

I could grow fruit.

And I don’t need ammo if there aren’t any zombies.

Only thing I’d need ammo for is battles with pirates, and I could take ammo from their boat after I kill them. Or ask the military for supply drops if necessary.

Flag Post

how to survive a zombie apocalypse:

build a moat around your house.
Fill the moat with flammable things
When zombies come to get you, they fall in the moat.
CLEANSE THE INFECTED WITH FIRE after they start to pile up
repeat.

Flag Post

I could grow fruit.

And I don’t need ammo if there aren’t any zombies.

Only thing I’d need ammo for is battles with pirates, and I could take ammo from their boat after I kill them. Or ask the military for supply drops if necessary.

Still more flaws in that plan:

1. how could you grow fruit on a boat?
2.pirates would definitley kill you with their weapons first.
3.The military would definitley have bigger problems, and probably could not help you out.

Flag Post
Originally posted by fexamef:

how to survive a zombie apocalypse:

build a moat around your house.
Fill the moat with flammable things
When zombies come to get you, they fall in the moat.
CLEANSE THE INFECTED WITH FIRE after they start to pile up
repeat.

Yes, nobody would mind you digging a fucking moat around your house. That would obviously take you 5 minutes with your shovel. It took me a week to build a stream that connects to my pond. It isn’t even too deep.

Flag Post

Simple. Join the army.
If everyone in the army is wiped out, just take control of all the weapons and stuff.

Flag Post

i’d go to sam’s club, which is really close to me, and there are tons of wheels so i can barricade the area. i have a bunch of knives and swords, and my friend has guns. or if i figure out how to drive and don’t get mugged, i could drive 1-2 hours to a series of salt water sounds and bays, where i would have fish to eat, plenty of islands to stop at and get greens. the biggest threat will probably be fellow humans, rather than zombies IMO.

Flag Post
Originally posted by potentpillow:

Simple. Join the army.
If everyone in the army is wiped out, just take control of all the weapons and stuff.

See, but in every zombie scenario, the military becomes corrupt with power, thus leading to even deeper crap.
And even if the army was wiped out, im pretty sure you wouldn’t be the only freaking survivor!

Flag Post
Originally posted by potentpillow:

Simple. Join the army.

See, but in every zombie scenario, the military becomes corrupt with power, thus leading to even deeper crap.
And even if the army was wiped out, im pretty sure you wouldn’t be the only freaking survivor!

Not to mention that the military wouldn’t exactly be opening their doors for random survivors to join their forces.

Flag Post

Where would you go?
I would run around in town and gather people. Teamwork wins this battle.

Where would you get your supplies?
In houses?

What weapons would you use?
Fire axe, kitchen knife, rifles.

Who would you go with?
I don’t mind, I just want to gather as many people as possible.

What would you eat?
I guess I can find some food, somewhere.

Flag Post

The military is trained to shoot the torso because you are less likely to miss. I think that if you shoot at something and it does nothing you would run. So the military feeds the zombies there.
I would hit my dads’ house because he has guns and ammo, and bring food from stores/home.
He has a large property and junk to make a barricade and animals to hunt. I would probably use a handgun due to my lack of experience.
I would have to bring my family (mom uses guns). And the food would be what is there, what we brought, and the whole hunting thing. (You CAN’T eat zombies you’ll die.)

Flag Post

How is this a serious discussion.

Flag Post

I’d follow the instructions given on the TV and by the military. (Or if it’s winter, just stay at home.)
The only kind-of-plausible way for zombies to attack would be a virus outbreak. (because if the cause is supernatural, well, then there is probably a even greater problem with a supernatural entity)

After all the human body is more fragile than that of a movie zombie. Even if someone goes into a violent rage due to being infected with something they are bound to die if a bullet pierces their heart or their lungs get riddled with bullets, furthermore a bullet to one of the bigger blood vessels may cause death due to bleeding (after all the brain needs blood and oxygen to work). So shooting them in the torso would work, even if the effect is a bit postponed.
Additionally the military has more at it’s disposal than just infantry soldiers, the standard weight of most main battle tanks is between 60-65 metric tonnes, and since zombies usually aren’t the best strategists a tank could simply run a whole horde of them over without any danger to the crew. And then there’s of course still the airforce and their flying gadgetry of doom.

I’m pretty sure someone already quoted the link from that Cracked article but: If a zombie attack were to happen during the winter months, and you live in a place where it gets reasonably cold during that time, the zombies would pretty much freeze to death during the night.

Flag Post

As soon i’d hear confirmation that “This is a zombie invasion” I’d get as much food, medicine, clothes and other useful supplies from local stores and apothecaries. I’d fortificate at the local school with all locals in there. It’s structure is built to last and there’s alots of space. Maybe it’s too wide to guard though. What comes to my personal defence… Well my family does not own a gun so I’d probably pick an axe or i would make a sturdy spear. I’d also make some molotov coctails. If i had to take some closer with me I’d take my family (my sister would maybe take his best friend)

What would you eat

Almost anything that can be eaten. Even worms or roaches if we ran out of food
After that i could either escape with custom armored car or just wait for Military

There’s also one thing I’d like to mention: What are the zombies abilities? Are they mutated humans or aliens? Can they stand cold or Heat? Or radiation?
Do they get killed easily by making physical wound with an axe or bullet? How infective are they? How quick are they? How strong are they? How aggressive are they? What do they eat to live? Do they have any other weaknesses or strengths?
All these answers should be answered before making a proper plan. The plan above is just a common plan that suits for every place, not with best possible option though

Flag Post

Uhhhh……. i would probably raid people’s houses for weapons and food, and hide in a tower, you only need to guard a few doors.

Flag Post

I’d head to Australia, nothing bad ever happens in australia.