If a Zombie Attack were to happen... page 2

465 posts

Flag Post

Actually, I prefer to fight the zombies from Doom. Can I? They’re much cooler.

Flag Post

I thought they were just demons that came through a breach in reality, or something. But if they’re zombies, they’d be demonic zombies. The fighting strategies are completely different (Demonic possession zombies are harder to kill traditionally, but fall quite easily things like holy water.

Flag Post

The Rage virus zombie-esque people in 28 days later would be interesting too.

Flag Post

The strategies for dealing with rage-virus zombies would be similar to coping with other viral zombies. The chief difference is that Rage-Virus zombies are faster.

Flag Post

I’d go to Fort Knox. It’s not an hour or two from here, and it’s about the most secure damn place in the world.

I’d try and find people there, or else raid the shops nearby.

I’d bring my family and pets, if possible, and try to help my neighbors.

I’d eat about anything I could get my hands on. Except people. Or my cats.

With luck, I wouldn’t need to fight at all. It’s a military instillation, with luck, people with big guns and stuff will fight for me.

Flag Post

take all teh zomberz on….beat them down with gunz n’ shoot them n’ stuff……don’t run….i always thought fighting in wars was bad place swearword here ….

Flag Post

Following figures I have about 1 day to prepare.
Where would you go/Where would you get your supplies?
Walmart – pick up hunting rifles, ammo, shot guns if possible. Near impossible to pick up assault rifles in NY.
Bunker up. Head to the local home depot, pick up cement board/plywood, reinforce the six foot metal fence surrounding my house, make sure zombies can’t see in.
Cover windows with paint, etc.
Sound proof living levels, cover windows, etc…

What weapons would you use?
Stick with what I have, rifles, shotgun, spade to cut off head.

Who would you go with?
Family, girlfriend.

What would you eat?
at said places, stock up on food, canned food/frozen/dry foods.
pick up generator/gas supplies at said stores.
Bunker up, emit radio signals, and hope for the best.

Flag Post

I would grab my family, my friends, some scientists, a priest or two to keep Christianity going in case all the other priests die, some fishing rods, Obama, everyone I met on the internet who I enjoy the crazy antics and fresh humor of, Bill Gates and other high-ranking people from Microsoft to lead the scientists and also make Video Games afterwards(no Sony or Nintendo employees, though. =P), fishing nets, a TV with sattilite, a PC with wireless internet for Kongregate: Apocalyptic Survivor Congregation Edition, Greg’s wife (LMAO!), and a Hammer Of Dawn-style sattelite laser target designator and hijack that big aircraft carrier at the south street seaport here in NYC to sail off into the ocean and live off fish while using the Hammer Of Dawn to provide air support for survivors on mainland.

Flag Post

the military base in my town,the wepon supplies,a smg,my family and army people,the food their

Flag Post

good thing i have a military base put relly i do

Flag Post

I thought they were just demons that came through a breach in reality, or something. But if they’re zombies, they’d be demonic zombies. The fighting strategies are completely different (Demonic possession zombies are harder to kill traditionally, but fall quite easily things like holy water.

Basically, Doom zombies are possessed humans. They react almost entirely the same as zombies from other games/movies. They’re no longer alive, they can have body parts removed without falling down, they carry weapons. Difference is that they don’t really “rise from the dead”, and it’s basically a possession. Holy water is unavailable. And their bites don’t turn, because that would need another soul-possessing demon.

I just think they’re cooler.

Flag Post

Well, we’d finally see Jennifer Lopez’s career again.

Flag Post

nvm a shoot gun

Flag Post
Originally posted by redbees:

nvm a shoot gun

I’m going to assume you meant “shotgun”.

Flag Post

Well, assuming that the attack doesn’t originate in my home town, I’d be given enough warning by news to begin stockpiling food and necessities ahead of time. As the attack nears, I’d seek refuge at my local water treatment plant. Were I refused entry there, I’d take my supplies and as much clean water as possible into my garage attic, retract the ladder, and close the trap door. I have little access to weaponry and I’m not trained or physically fit, but I would hope that the proper authorities would deal with the crisis while I held out above the zombies’ reach.

Flag Post

zombies are fake, just a much as aliens. Now someone will post a survival guide about aliens.

well if it did happen in my sleep or something,i would…
Just get a tank and be near wall-mart, squishing all the zombies and wait till the next wave.

Flag Post

I’d breakdance while kicking them. Then I’d die.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 25russianbear25:

zombies are fake, just a much as aliens. Now someone will post a survival guide about aliens.

well if it did happen in my sleep or something,i would…
Just get a tank and be near wall-mart, squishing all the zombies and wait till the next wave.

there is no proof that aliens r real or not

Flag Post

I’m sure aliens exist. I’m not sure if they’d ever have the ability to reach us, let along be more advanced technologically.

Flag Post

to Bass pro fishing (guns and food and camping stuff)
/\
a rifle
anyone I could find.
anything I could minus zombies and humans, still, raw meat is gross, but I could learn to deal with it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by tyralpha:

to Bass pro fishing (guns and food and camping stuff)
/\
a rifle
anyone I could find.
anything I could minus zombies and humans, still, raw meat is gross, but I could learn to deal with it.

Actually you would want to go to the Bass Pro Shops Distribution center in springfield missouri. They have a much better sellection, MUCH better. I used to work there so i would know. I could show you where they keep their sharks too.

Flag Post

Ooh, cool, sharks, I could set them as perimeter defense, Zombie sharks eating other zombies! What could possibly go wrong?

Flag Post

id get hold of a military bolt action rifle- then you know you have to make shots count
silenced pistol or crossbow as secondary
also a knife crowbar and axe for smashin zombie skulls
also id head 4 a military base- theyre well stocked and fortified full of guns and ammo also full of trained military personnel who could help kill zombies
also hydrochloric acid moat for dissolving zombies in
i would also recommend the zombie survival guide by max books- he knows the crack

Flag Post

I for 1 would go to the nearest military base which would still be operational, get the big guns and ammo in a army truck. Then i would find a bank, which has protection originally against theives and live in there. Next 2 the bank there would be a food store to eat and drink from. During the day i would kill the zombies and organize a group of people to start up a town again and defend it. Since zombies eat only brains, when people are defended, they will die of starvation. then i would get life back to normal.

Flag Post

Oh, and i would go with my family.