If a Zombie Attack were to happen... page 4

464 posts

Flag Post

I suggest everyone trying out this Quiz, I think it’s quite “accurate” (it’s based on that Zombie Survival Guide) :
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/425802

I think I would go to the nearest school, should be quite lot of supplies there, expect any weapons. There are small stores nearby too.

I would just try to keep zombies from getting inside until someone comes to help. And I would take family/close friends with me, if I could.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Matoking:

I suggest everyone trying out this Quiz, I think it’s quite “accurate” (it’s based on that Zombie Survival Guide) :
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/425802

I think I would go to the nearest school, should be quite lot of supplies there, expect any weapons. There are small stores nearby too.

I would just try to keep zombies from getting inside until someone comes to help. And I would take family/close friends with me, if I could.

i got a z+ is that good lame that after wards they tell you the answers

Flag Post

i will get my dog and a shotgun 0 gauge a pistol a knife and hide in the attic in my house ps i would to

Flag Post

get some guns out of my gun cabinet
bring a few baseball bats maybe a machete

then go into town find the local gun store stock up on ammo/guns maybe pick up some survivors
hold up in the school for a few weeks use the welding equip to outfit some vehicles
lead a caravan to portland where in which we’d barricade a costco
and an armory/military base

Flag Post
Originally posted by Danak:

I would rush out to the nearest Waterstones and aviail myself of a copy of The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks. (Probably not even paying for it and using loyalty points instead).
I would then go home and speed-read to refresh my memory, do everything he recommends, then meet up with the survivors for tea and biscuits after the outbreak has passed. :P

Flag Post

Id call the only militia in the world ready for the zombie apocalypse http://www.myspace.com/zapt_stud

Flag Post
Originally posted by suavehippo:

Following figures I have about 1 day to prepare.
Where would you go/Where would you get your supplies?
Walmart – pick up hunting rifles, ammo, shot guns if possible. Near impossible to pick up assault rifles in NY.
Bunker up. Head to the local home depot, pick up cement board/plywood, reinforce the six foot metal fence surrounding my house, make sure zombies can’t see in.
Cover windows with paint, etc.
Sound proof living levels, cover windows, etc…

What weapons would you use?
Stick with what I have, rifles, shotgun, spade to cut off head.

Who would you go with?
Family, girlfriend.

What would you eat?
at said places, stock up on food, canned food/frozen/dry foods.
pick up generator/gas supplies at said stores.
Bunker up, emit radio signals, and hope for the best.

me and my friends had this conversation a while ago, this is basically what we got too

Flag Post

Ok porthog u can but i get to lead the civilisation because its my idea and my plan and im paying more than everyone else

Flag Post

i like cheese

Flag Post

I have several topics that need addressing:
What kind of zombies?
Are they super fast zombies like in 13 weeks later, or are they the slow, shambling zombies of Shaun/Dawn of the Dead?
Where am I?
Europe, Asia, America, a random island?

Flag Post

I thought this was serious discussion.

Flag Post

#1. zombies can walk under water so going to an island is out because they will find you.

i would stay put, fortify the 4 acres of land where i live, get a generator to keep the water pump running, and use the poo as a reserve, put up a spike trench around the outside of the property then a 10 ft wall with braces behind it at a 30 degree angle to keep it up. i would leave the driveway less barricaded but use steel doors instead of a wooden wall and leave out the spike trench, that way we can leave if need be. we would farm, use the guns we have, make a bow too, quite simple if you have string and a piece of wood. keep family and some close friends, have a large stockpile of seeds and the like before the invasion starts since it would most likely eminate from a major city, not even necessarily in the US and we would have time to prepare.

Flag Post
Originally posted by moses78:

#1. zombies can walk under water so going to an island is out because they will find you.

what the FUCK?! knowing the way to the other side of a little river is something, knowing the way into an island in the middle of the OCEAN and WALKING under an OCEAN is just ridiculous.

the only way to survive is to go to the sewers, stock food there, get a gas mask to prevend diseases and wait until the winter comes and kills them all or until they die of hunger. btw, that’s not an option with Romero’s zombies.

Flag Post

lolz nice…hey in that situation i would so become a cannibal lolz or go all shawn of the dead and act like a zombie :3

Flag Post

lolz good point and actually first i would deffinatly go to canadian tire first and then get a can of gass and put some in 1 of the atvs lolz :3

Originally posted by Pessimista:
Originally posted by moses78:

what the FUCK?! knowing the way to the other side of a little river is something, knowing the way into an island in the middle of the OCEAN and WALKING under an OCEAN is just ridiculous.

the only way to survive is to go to the sears, stock food there, get a gas mask to prevend diseases and wait until the winter comes and kills them all or until they die of hunger. btw, that’s not an option with Romero’s zombies.

Flag Post

hey dude grocery store is a bad idea cause the zombies might bre the glass or figer out how to use the knob soo the best place to go when a zombie outbreak happens is a gun shop it contains weapons and try finding survivors and making a team to search for supplies and you would proble need a radio to tell you when to evaquate to a certain place.

ps.zombies will mutate and turn into a smarter species

Flag Post

I hate how people take this seriously and say stuff like “the zombies will get smarter” or “they can swim”. The movies you watch do not contain facts.

Flag Post

If zombies were to come i would grab every gun i have and fight and rescue peaple and hide at wal-mart less than half a mile away. and i would arm rescued peaple with spare weapons from the closest gun shop and dead/infected peaples houses. if i was zombie than…………………………………… GIVE ME YOUR BRAIN!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Yumos:

Where would you go?
Where would you get your supplies?
What weapons would you use?
Who would you go with?
What would you eat?
Some people might think this isnt a serious discussion, but just wait till a zombie invasion DOES happen….

I would go to Sam’s Club and climb those big shelves with snacks stacked on them and stay up there.

I would get my supplies at Sam’s Club

I would definetly use a long sword/knife, remember, you dont need to reload blades

I’d go with my family and bring my dog.

I would eat anything i can get my hands on (Except zombies and i definetly am not going to start to be a cannibal)

only in a off to-oh wait this is serious…

For where i would go and what i will eat is to go to a farm with a lake and production of ONLY Plant food types…..Only plants so i wont be eaten by animals, a lake to have fresh water from if the waterlines are broken…and a Barn to keep killing the zombies in and containing the infection…

For where i would get my supplies is simple….i would barely get any….for answering two questions at once for what weapons i will use are throwing knives and Two Light Broadswords….for the throwing knives for long range and i can keep using them over and over or use items for nearby places to make custom knives (Glass, Wood, Sheets of metal) and the two Broadswords for a closer range…for their large range of attacking to keep the zombies as far as possible and broadswords can be easily repaired if broken.

Who would i go with…………………Just two girls and a second man………for replenishing the populating and to keep a Large group from having one idiot that will get bitten and tell noone and when he/she finally get a craving for flesh goes and bites a person and etc until the whole group is a zombie…….and also for some damn support im not fighting alone.

-Stay Trashy!

Originally posted by gamerofhell:

If zombies were to come i would grab every gun i have and fight and rescue peaple and hide at wal-mart less than half a mile away. and i would arm rescued peaple with spare weapons from the closest gun shop and dead/infected peaples houses. if i was zombie than…………………………………… GIVE ME YOUR BRAIN!

I WAS TOTALLY EXPECTING TO HAVE SOMEONE MENTION A DAMNED WAL-MART….

Flag Post

listen: if a zombie attack happens, go to the SEWERS, it’s the only solution that doesn’t envolve “oh, IF i knew how to reach an island with a boat or a helicopter”.

Flag Post

This is under Serious Discussion?

Flag Post

Melee: ANY RAW METAL OR A SHARP OBJECT

SHORT RANGE: USP TACTICAL WITH SUPPRERSOR

MEDIUM: ANYTHING THAT HAS A GOOD RANGE LIKE ASSULT RIFLE Like G36c good accuracy and suppresor so not alot of zombies here

Long Crossbow or a Bolt gun not that loud and has good range

SHELTER MY HOUSE 3 floors with plentiful off food first frloor comes to 2nd or 3rd and barricade 1rst floor hard for zombies to walk on stairs with some sheets and everything

and now if to many i would kill myself lol

Flag Post
Originally posted by latinoman134:

1. Madagascar, pandemic 2 has proves this place is insane for an infection to reach
2. local game
3. uggh… a rifle of any sort would do to gather food, no zombies to fend off
4. family pets etc.
5. local game

if i could i would have chuck norris for 3 and 4

Chuck norris is a old fart now he wouldn’t do any good. If a zombie attack happened I will be the zombie

Flag Post

http://files.myopera.com/CthulhuSaves/blog/zombie_survival_guide.jpg
I’d run to my bookshelf and this will solve the rest.

Flag Post

I would go to Alaska, Zombies have no body warmth, they will freeze before they get to my hut in the mountains. I would raise a pack of mountain goats for meat, and I would melt snow for water. Trees would be abundant, so I would have fire of course.

Supplies is answered in last.

I would take my calvary saber, light but powerful, I could cut the head off of any zombie within moments, a high cal rifle to sling around my shoulder, when the zombies finally find a way to my hut, I can mow them down from my perch, cal would be decided on spot since I would steal one as I ran for Alaska.

Food has been answered

I would take my dog, and anyone I can manage to convince to come with me, and of course aptly arm them.

I would wait it out, I would send out my recruits into the mainland america, and I would leave for the mainland when my recruits started coming back, or when they came back in one peice. I would then search for survivors, and begin repopulating the earth, and begin reforming the world. Thats what I would do.