Amanda Knox farce page 2

35 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Helltank:

Why the hell should I send you prisoners in exchange of what I already should have?

Diplomacy.

If you know you are not going to get what you are after any other way, you sweeten the pot. Make a deal more attractive.

Flag Post

Even though there is no physical evidence that puts her at the crime scene, she is obviously guilty.

I mean, look at her. She is nervous in court. Why would she be nervous if she wasnt guilty??

Flag Post

only guilty people get arrested, if they didn’t break the law, why would the police go after them?

Flag Post
Originally posted by RollerCROWster:

Even though there is no physical evidence that puts her at the crime scene, she is obviously guilty.

I mean, look at her. She is nervous in court. Why would she be nervous if she wasnt guilty??

If I am accused falsely, I get nervous too, along with angry.

Flag Post

Sounds like that’s happened a few times.

Flag Post
Originally posted by vikaTae:

unfortunately yes

Flag Post
Originally posted by thepunisher52:

unfortunately yes

MMMmmmm….interesting.
Now, what about the times that ya’re accurately accused….of what?

Flag Post

Why the hell should I send you prisoners in exchange of what I already should have?

Diplomacy.

If you know you are not going to get what you are after any other way, you sweeten the pot. Make a deal more attractive.

Wouldn’t that just encourage them to bully you and demand even more the next time? Give them an inch, they ask for a mile thing? Look at what they did with Hitler, appeasement policy and all.

Flag Post

Diplomacy.

Wouldn’t that just encourage them to bully you and demand even more the next time? Give them an inch, they ask for a mile thing? Look at what they did with Hitler, appeasement policy and all.

No, you’re right, thank God the Non-Proliferation diplomacy never worked out and the US nuked the Soviets when they had the chance! Diplomacy never works, but does sarcasm?

Flag Post

Knowing the US if I started exchanging prisoners they would demand it every time, holding that one incident as “precedent”.