Why do non "white" humans cause more crime then "white" Humans? (USA) page 3

56 posts

Flag Post

Maybe they should have used the terms “masochists” & “sadists”….eh?
And, I some SES products; and yeah, they ARE pretty boring.

Flag Post

I don’t think Skin pigmentation has anything to do with it. Of course, everyone is different.

Anyway, I think education and learning enviorments play a larger part. It’s a general fact that minorities as a whole grow up in more dangerous neighborhoods with lower-budget schools. A lack of education, a need to “fit in” and get “street kred” leds to ignorance growing up and it only re-enforces into younger children.

Generally, white children tend to grow up in middle-upper class neighborhoods more often, but that’s my 2 cents. Another big part is parenting style. Conservative/Minority families tend to be more physical in controlling their children, which backfires.

I feel grateful I always grew up in a nice area, and my parents never laid a finger on me.

It’s all about growing up. A child from an upper class neighborhood will generally be more civilized and non-violent than one who grew up in a dangerous neighborhood, w/ poor grades, listens to extremely underground rap music and frequently visits WorldStarHipHop.com; a site that once featured music, is not the epitome of ignorance and violence amongst youth.

(Fun fact: Your IQ goes down by 1/3 of your current amount every time you go on that site ;3)

Flag Post
Originally posted by DrOctaganapus2:

I don’t think Skin pigmentation has anything to do with it. Of course, everyone is different.

Anyway, I think education and learning enviorments play a larger part. It’s a general fact that minorities as a whole grow up in more dangerous neighborhoods with lower-budget schools. A lack of education, a need to “fit in” and get “street kred” leds to ignorance growing up and it only re-enforces into younger children.

Generally, white children tend to grow up in middle-upper class neighborhoods more often, but that’s my 2 cents. Another big part is parenting style. Conservative/Minority families tend to be more physical in controlling their children, which backfires.

I feel grateful I always grew up in a nice area, and my parents never laid a finger on me.

Yea, that’s central to my own argument. Deal with the issues that are driving chronic underfunding in areas with a large, poor or borderline poor population, and over time – it won’t be a quick fix – the prospects of each generation will improve. You’ll get less and less turning to crime as better prospects become more and more accessible to them.

(Fun fact: Your IQ goes down by 1/3 of your current amount every time you go on that site ;3)

Even more fun fact: Regular visitors have their IQs so low, that losing a third results in a barely measurable difference :p

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

An even better fact is that they de-evolve to match the various cognitive capabilities of the “lower” life forms.
At the bacterium level….they essentially cease to exist.

Flag Post

They don’t commit less crime. When a race is a large majority, they will cover up each others’ crimes, in order to remain the superior monopoly power of pride they are used to. Being able to say “How could you do that? I know we wouldn’t do that.”