Brony. (locked)

5 posts

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I see this topic going somewhere.

Flag Post

Locked maybe?

Personally I could never understand why people get fixated on ‘My Little Pony’.

Then again I could never understand the people on “My strange addiction” either.
Especially the lady that would compulsively eat toilet paper (she even carried it around in her purse just in case she felt like having a ‘snack’. she’s even sneak toilet paper into the movies so she could eat it) The doctor told her that if she continued eating toilet paper there was a possibility it would clog her bowels and eventually cause her intestines to rupture. And she kept on eating toilet paper. 0_o

Flag Post
Originally posted by ImplosionOfDoom:

Locked maybe?

Then again I could never understand the people on “My strange addiction” either.
Especially the lady that would compulsively eat toilet paper (she even carried it around in her purse just in case she felt like having a ‘snack’. she’s even sneak toilet paper into the movies so she could eat it) The doctor told her that if she continued eating toilet paper there was a possibility it would clog her bowels and eventually cause her intestines to rupture. And she kept on eating toilet paper. 0_o

There’s no escaping the toilet paper.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sylvano121:
Originally posted by ImplosionOfDoom:

Locked maybe?

There’s no escaping the toilet paper.

Is there no escaping the bronies?