My First Build

16 posts

Flag Post

I’m posting this here, cause I want some serious opinions. OT wouldn’t have answered honestly.

So i’m making a PC, primarily used for Gaming, but I will use it for literally everything, including schoolwork. Here are the parts I have in mind: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/HitmanPwner/saved/p47p99
I also am thinking about getting a pair of Razer Kraken Pro Neon Series headphone, red. I am going for the red theme, and they keyboard/mouse I am buying will be the model on the list, but with.a red backlight.
Any opinions are greatly aappriciated, thank you guys!

Flag Post
Originally posted by HitmanPwner:

I’m posting this here, cause I want some serious opinions. OT wouldn’t have answered honestly.

So i’m making a PC, primarily used for Gaming, but I will use it for literally everything, including schoolwork. Here are the parts I have in mind: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/HitmanPwner/saved/p47p99
I also am thinking about getting a pair of Razer Kraken Pro Neon Series headphone, red. I am going for the red theme, and they keyboard/mouse I am buying will be the model on the list, but with.a red backlight.
Any opinions are greatly aappriciated, thank you guys!

:O dude i sware we must be brothers or something because i was literaly doing the same thing. Here’s the forum i posted about mine a while back http://www.kongregate.com/forums/2-off-topic/topics/418739-building-my-first-computer?page=1#posts-8254613 . Ik mine can run all of the new gen games on medium/high-ultra settings. Its super cheap for a good gaming PC too its about $850 to build.

Flag Post

This one is $730.84 if I use some other sites PCPartPicker isn’t partnered with. Do you play minecraft?

Flag Post

Sadly, my computer cant handle minecraft lols :P one of the few in the world that cant lols. With my new comp i plan to. Mine is only 650 parts wise but with the monitor and the tower case that I want those are a bit extra.

Flag Post

I play on xbox 360 now, cause my PC cant either. When I get this built I may.switch to PC, but idk.

Flag Post

I used to have an Xbox 360. My mom had this one boyfriend that didn’t know sht about electronic and what they sell for but he loved playin his NBA and NFL games on my xbox so I sold it to him for 2x the price of a brand new xbox 360 HAH! That was a good day.

Flag Post

Wow, what a retard lol

Flag Post

Wow, what a retard lol

Yea i hated him so much :P I still do but he thinks i like him… and my mom thinks im a good kid :P I have them fooled :D

jk

Flag Post

I would use Windows 8 as an OS but that’s just me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by champion17:

Well, I thought about it, but I’m more comfortable with good ol’ 7. 8 looks a bit confusing to me :P

Flag Post

Well, I thought about it, but I’m more comfortable with good ol’ 7. 8 looks a bit confusing to me :P

I have Windows 8 and there is a customization setting to have a Windows 7 desktop. It’s pretty cool.

Flag Post

I have Windows 8 and there is a customization setting to have a Windows 7 desktop. It’s pretty cool.

How??

Flag Post

Start> Settings> Style> Windows 7

Flag Post

i don’t have a start button and it’s personalize, not style. Are you using an app?

Flag Post

That’s what it looks like for me. Not sure how you get into it using 8. It confuses me too much.

After I click it:

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator