What if World War II never happened? page 2

106 posts

Flag Post

what if world war 2 never happend? heres a better question what if hitler won the war? good god! everyone whud be speaking german. france whud be destoryed britian whud proberbly be called halfanein or somein. and russia whud proberbly still be under repairs right now. so tbh i dont think italy and australia whud have lasted as allies for long either…

Flag Post

well ithink that we would have primitive tech because we would have never upgraded our computers and tanks and whatnot. Plus we wouldnt be the ecomomic superpower that we are now.

Flag Post

if WWII never happened…then one of historys greatest wars would never be talked about and hiteler would probably still be alive

Flag Post
Originally posted by warsoldier94:

if WWII never happened…then one of historys greatest wars would never be talked about and hiteler would probably still be alive

/puts on old man voice
War is never great!

Flag Post
Originally posted by godisdead:

what if world war 2 never happend? heres a better question what if hitler won the war? good god! everyone whud be speaking german. france whud be destoryed britian whud proberbly be called halfanein or somein. and russia whud proberbly still be under repairs right now. so tbh i dont think italy and australia whud have lasted as allies for long either…

U should make a thread on that and nicely said antbug heres what I think wouldve happened:

Europe being over populated

Germany would be the #1 superpower

And Japan causing a way 1 on 1 with U.S.A

Originally posted by antbug1231:

Nuclear weapons would have been produced later.
No UN or war crimes
USA and other countries would take longer to get out of the depression (which was one of the main causes of WW2)
League Of Nations would have lasted longer
Jets would have been produced later
Rockets would have been produced later
Less developed Tanks
Battleships would stay the Capital class for longer
Countries may have disarmed
Less rights for woman
More Jewish people
Empires would last longer
Might not have made it to the moon yet
Much less (and less developed) Computers
No Holocaust
India and Britian go to war for independence (Britian wins)
China would be Nationalist (Goumindang) instead of Communist (CCP)
Germany would be more developed in comparison to other countries
Japan would no be as well developed compared to other countries
We would still fear Communism more than Fascism
Mussolini & Hitler would have died later
France would be more powerful
Germany would have been the first to develop nuclear weapons (just later)
Middle East might be more stable then it is now
No hate for NAZIS as they were not well known until they controled Germany

Flag Post

Hitler would be 120 then…

Flag Post

Butterfly effect, we’ll never know.

Flag Post

If World War II never happened, the Treaty of Versailles would need to be less harsh on Germany. It required Germany to take full responsibility of the war and almost demolished their army. The Treaty also took away some of Germany’s colonies. From my point of view, the Treaty was unfair to Germany. They deserved to get punished, but not like this.

Flag Post

Sorry to bump an old thread but have been watching an old documentary series called the world at war, anyway there was a kind of synopsis at the end by a bloke called stephen ambrose about the outcome of the war and its effect on the various nations. I know its a little bit clinical but bearing in mind this is made closer to the war than we are now, its very insightful.

(in 3 parts)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZP3JJnD-Dg&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_fiG5KeWmM&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0EzZgNNyDg&feature=related

Flag Post

hitler’s scientists were pioneers in long distance rocket strikes with their V2 rockets. maybe the cuban missile crisis would never have happened. (just a thought)

Flag Post

world war 2 would have been a complete free for all since the fact that america and russia and the allies became allies was the idea of the enemy of my enemy is my friend thing so yeah world war 2 would have been inevitable

Flag Post

well i think if ww2 would not happen then it would of happen right now!!!! with nuclear weapons…!!! the reason that no one wants a ww3 is cuz ww2 was a disaster!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by military222:

well i think if ww2 would not happen then it would of happen right now!!!! with nuclear weapons…!!! the reason that no one wants a ww3 is cuz ww2 was a disaster!!!

Your spelling and grammar are a diaster aswell.

Flag Post
Originally posted by military222:

Why don’t most people actually contribute to these kinds of threads? I say there be a military forum.

Flag Post

guys ur sayiing world war 2 is good! UR MENTAL. My father just escaped the holocaust when it were happening. all natzi’s should be burnt and eat

Flag Post

“Germany would be the #1 superpower”

Germany was in the middle of a massive depression before WW2, even worse than USA, it probably wouldn’t have been a major superpower if WW2 hadn’t happened.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fighting88:

guys ur sayiing world war 2 is good! UR MENTAL. My father just escaped the holocaust when it were happening. all natzi’s should be burnt and eat

A lot came out of WWII that was good and bad. Mostly bad. But what most people are saying is that it was inevitable.

by a bloke called stephen ambrose

A very good alternative history writer, and a very good military historian.

Flag Post

I would never be born

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

if ww2 had not happened. the US. would be a minor world power ranking with Brazil. England would still the top dog, USSR would been trapped in inner turmoils. Japan would still be fighting wars in china, and technology would be set back at least 20 years

Flag Post

I guess that we wouldn’t be rdy for the veitnam war (if it ever happend). plus we would haved uced l kack in the nekt war instead of in WWII so the casualites of the next war would increase.(X_X)

Flag Post

if WWII never happened we would probably all be under strict rule by hitler and all be gassed. maybe russia would have taken over the world

Flag Post

if wwII never happened, we would of not gotten to v2 technology. we would not have missles. no space race, no cold war. that might be good but no man might of gon to the moon. hitler is a retard. he screwed up all of europe. if he had not attack brittain he might of defeated russia. fyi i think hitler was a great guy.(not a skin head) (i like jews)

Flag Post

hitler is a retard. he screwed up all of europe.

fyi i think hitler was a great guy.

Flag Post

and wtf, ww2 was the french the brittishes fult. they bankrupted the country.