Impeachbush.com page 2

40 posts

Flag Post

President Bush did not start the war, rather he supported the Congress’s decision to let terrorists know that the USA will not tolerate their actions.

“Hey guys if you attack our country we will massively overreact and invade a country at best only tangentially related to your actions, under false pretences, thereby further inflaming the situation in the Middle East.”

yeah good job george that’ll show ’em.

Flag Post

I see everyone wants to blame a single person for the actions of many, why?

Why do we blame Osama bin Laden for the Trade Center attacks?

Flag Post

I see everyone wants to blame a single person for the actions of many, why?

Accountability. If you’re the “decider” and your decisions end up costing your country trillions of dollars and ending (depending on who you ask) hundreds of thousands of lives in a war that was unjustified, there needs to be some sort of accountability. You don’t just get to go “oops, my bad”…not that Bush has even done that.

What I find worse is the warrant-less wiretapping and the circumvention of the checks and balances in the three branches. If you want to wiretap someone, get a warrant as according to the law. Just because you’re the president, it doesn’t mean you can ignore a citizen’s right to due process, which he clearly has done.

Flag Post

We, your nearest and dearest colleagues, stand here today under the
impact of the most extraordinary and overwhelming votes of support
ever accorded by a nation to its leader. Through the genius of your leadership
and through the ideals you recreated before us, you have succeeded
in just 6YEARSin creating from a nation torn by internal strife and
bereft of hope, one united AMERICA with hope and faith in the future.
Nations yet to come will look back upon his history as to some grand
and supernatural romance. The fiery energy of his youthful career, and
the magnificent progress of his irresistible ambition, have invested his
character with the mysterious grandeur of some heavenly appearance; and
when all the lesser tumults and lesser men of our age shall have passed
away into the darkness of oblivion, history will still inscribe one
mighty era with the majestic name oF GW BUSH

Flag Post

stands among the greatest men of human history, and
those in the same rank with him are very few. Whether measured by
what he did, or what he was, or by the effect of his work upon
the history of mankind, in every aspect he is entitled to the
place he holds among the greatest of his race. Few men in all
time have such a record of achievement. Still fewer can show at
the end of a career so crowded with high deeds and memorable
victories a life so free from spot, a character so unselfish and
so pure, a fame so void of doubtful points demanding either
defense or explanation. Eulogy of such a life is needless, but it
is always important to recall and to freshly remember just what
manner of man he was.
God Bless America: The United States of America is Blessed by God;
Americans are Chosen by God to Do His Will One Nation, Under God:
America is a Christian Nation
Thank God for George W. Bush: Christian Nationalists Believe Bush Was
Chosen by God, not by the People
Democrats Seek a Liberal Fascism in America & Christian Men Must Stand
Firm
We are also hearing about Demofascists as a substitute for Godless
Liberals

Flag Post

If you’re going to just copy someone else’s text, at least have the common decency to give them credit instead of committing blatant plagiarism. And you might want to consider plagiarizing someone with a bit more intelligence next time…sigh…

Nations yet to come will look back upon his history as to some grand and supernatural romance.

Nations currently here regard this presidency as one of the worst things to happen to the US and the world in general. At least he’s handed the next presidency to the Democrats on a silver platter.

and when all the lesser tumults and lesser men of our age shall have passed away into the darkness of oblivion, history will still inscribe one mighty era with the majestic name oF GW BUSH stands among the greatest men of human history, and those in the same rank with him are very few.

Indeed, as few people have been more hated in the world than GW Bush.

America is a Christian Nation

Uh, no, it’s not. It’s a nation founded on religious freedom.

Christian Nationalists Believe Bush Was Chosen by God, not by the People

Wow, you got something right! So do the Democrats. At least, the not by the People part, since we certainly didn’t elect him in 2000.

Christian Men Must Stand Firm

Christian women obviously don’t count.

Flag Post

Nations yet to come will look back upon his history as to some grand
and supernatural romance. The fiery energy of his youthful career, and
the magnificent progress of his irresistible ambition, have invested his
character with the mysterious grandeur of some heavenly appearance; and
when all the lesser tumults and lesser men of our age shall have passed
away into the darkness of oblivion, history will still inscribe one
mighty era with the majestic name of Napoleon

whoever you copied this from stole that whole section from a book about Napoleon

stands among the greatest men of human history, and those in the same rank with him are very few. Whether measured by what he did, or what he was, or by the effect of his work upon the history of mankind, in every aspect he is entitled to the place he holds among the greatest of his race. Few men in all time have such a record of achievement. Still fewer can show at the end of a career so crowded with high deeds and memorable victories a life so free from spot, a character so unselfish and so pure, a fame so void of doubtful points demanding either defense or explanation. Eulogy of such a life is needless, but it is always important to recall and to freshly remember just what manner of man he was.

and that bit from here

Doth Not The Good Book Say: Thou Shalt Not Steal???

and so on

Was the poorly-capitalised rant at the end at least all your own work?

Flag Post

We, your nearest and dearest colleagues, stand here today under the impact of the most extraordinary and overwhelming votes of support ever accorded by a nation to its leader. Through the genius of your leadership and through the ideals you recreated before us, you have succeeded in just 6YEARSin creating from a nation torn by internal strife and bereft of hope, one united AMERICA with hope and faith in the future.

haha man I wonder if all the idiots copy-pasting this know where that little segment came from?

ironic, to say the least

Flag Post

Wow, nice find unpro!!! :-D

Flag Post

ugh i’m sick of the “we hate bush” crap all over the place, do i love the guy, no. but every president that evr lived (even lincon) had “we hate <name>” said about him. i think its annoying and people should stop. it would be a waste of time, resources, and taxpayers money to try to impeach him now, so you can take off your bumper stickers and signs and erase bush’s name for the next president. war is not illegeal you have too come up with some incredibly insane reason no one would belive any way. i’m an independent and do not like ethier of the canidates this year, so i dont care who wins i just dont want obamas tax plan or mcains energy plan. if obama wins hope you guys have saved some money, taxes will sky rocket and they aint gonna get better.

Flag Post

flipper98 great site & darth does have a points i think

Flag Post

This website is so useful at this point.

Yep.

Flag Post

YOU ARE ALL LIBERAL PIECES OF SHIT! 911 WAS DONE BY TERRORISTS! THE SURGE WORKED, HE MIGHT NOT BE THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER BUT HES BETTER THAN WHAT YOU LIBERAL DEMOCRATS CAN PULL OUT OF YOUR ASSES! WHO DO YOU GOT? PELOSI! OBAMA! REED!

Flag Post

The lay-out of this site is very similar to that of ‘Boycott McDonalds’.

Is somebody just making heaps of these attack sites?

Flag Post

note to self: Billyfred made a fairly clever analysis today. Further studying of this creature is needed…

On topic: He is an awful president, but impeachment is hardly necessary (and, relatively speaking, he hasn’t committed that many crimes compared to other presidents.)