THE WORLD IS GOING TO END OMG (locked)

7 posts

Flag Post

It will end if you read this, omg you read it, you bastard…

Flag Post

This is the serious discussion forum, not te act like an idiot pretending to be serious and tick the whole community off forum. I beleive you are looking for Newgrounds.

Flag Post

actualy dude if nostre damus and bibleprophicies are correct then the world is supposed to end on Sept. 21, 2012…

Flag Post

I heard 2012, too (on the History channel). It has something to do with the Mayan calendar or something.

Flag Post

I wouldn’t trust anything the mayans predict. If they were so smart why couldn’t they predict the end to their own civilization?

Flag Post

Its the Aztecs Calender that runs out on September 21 2012…

And the Aztecs were GENIUS… they had perfect timing… they didnt have “daylight savings” or “leap years”, oh and i think they built a pyramid too…so it probably wont end on September 21 2012.. since we have leap years and stuff like that… the time difference would be years…

P.S Did you know pyramids are really ancient spaceships?

P.P.S I think they did actually make the prediction that they would be whipped (or wiped) off the planet…

Flag Post

I’m an apocalypse nerd, so it pains me to lock this thread for being not very serious at all, but I fully encourage someone to restart a thread about Armageddon and the fact that so many people have thought it was just around the corner through much of civilized history.