Flag Post

tell me

Flag Post

make me

Flag Post

come on
post!!!

Flag Post

Well, living in London, I’d be speaking German. No doubt I’d be part of the British Hitler youth program, being aryan.

As for the rest of the world, the Jews would probably be wiped out in Europe, as well as all the other ‘undesirables’, commmunism would have been crushed. America would probably be one of the few havens in the world, but would probably be much less powerful than it is right now. All in all it’d be pretty shitty.

Flag Post

A few good things I think the world would be less over wieght because of the forced registration into Hitler Youth and Im not sure about this but thered be no handicapped people blind death retarded mute. But the bad thing is a little freedom if any, murdering the mute death ect…

Flag Post

Maybe if Hitler took over the world. Now a days there might be less crimes and less wars if any wars except for civil war.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AndyBoy1029:

A few good things I think the world would be less over wieght because of the forced registration into Hitler Youth and Im not sure about this but thered be no handicapped people blind death retarded mute. But the bad thing is a little freedom if any, murdering the mute death ect…

Really? Good things could have happened? You have to be kidding. Hitler was a heartless man and one of the worst people in the world. After World War I he held rallies and become Chancellor of Germany in 1933. He killed millions of Jews, I rather have the world overweight then the Nazis winning.

Flag Post

I would probably be dead.

Flag Post

Go buy an Xbox 360 if you don’t already have one, and go play Turning Point: Fall of Liberty. That’s a close look at what might happen through game creators eyes.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Developmental:

Go buy an Xbox 360 if you don’t already have one, and go play Turning Point: Fall of Liberty. That’s a close look at what might happen through game creators eyes.

Except for the fact that the creator of that game understood very little about the direction of Nazi technology development and mostly made stuff up. For example, why is the standard German weapon the submachine gun “MP50?” (it sucks too) They didn’t invent the assault rifle in response to specific battle conditions they found in WWII. The standard german tank in that game is the Panzer VIII Maus. (which was one of many things only designed because they were losing the war and were being forced to build “super weapons”) The Luftwaffe is also capable of delivering an invasion force all the way across the atlantic. I doubt this would be possible. (that game sucked anyway, so not very many people had to deal with it)

Flag Post

If Hitler won ww2 that would just suck.

Flag Post

It probably would be comparable to what happened with the Soviet Union at the end of the war – a big empire run by war criminals and fools for a few decades, only to end up collapsing like every other empire that has ever existed.

Flag Post

We’d all be Aryan.

Flag Post

Well, one world order is not as bad as it is made out to be if under a good leader. But with Adolf Hitler and the Nazis in charge? It’d be hell.

Flag Post

Whistle while you work
Hitler is a twerp
He’s half barmy
So’s his army
Whistle while you work

Flag Post

We’d be discussing “what if the allies won world war 2” and saying how much worse off we’d have been.

Flag Post

We would be dead and Russia Germany and China would have a war for the planet!

Flag Post

Germany would enjoy a totalitarian control over Europe for a decade or two, dealing with uprisings and revolts…and then it would collapse.

And we’d be right here, with Europe a little worse off, Russia a little more angry…and Germany probably still a large military force in the world. Though probably not run by Nazis, considering that 64 years would have passed.

Flag Post

I dont think Europe CAN be ruled by one power! Its to old to form a Unity, I mean the EU is a joke thats why switzerland hasnt joined!

Flag Post
Originally posted by wolfinthesheep:

Germany would enjoy a totalitarian control over Europe for a decade or two, dealing with uprisings and revolts…and then it would collapse.

And we’d be right here, with Europe a little worse off, Russia a little more angry…and Germany probably still a large military force in the world. Though probably not run by Nazis, considering that 64 years would have passed.

You did your math on this didn’t you?

Flag Post

Well, if the nazi’s won world war 2, maybe today’s aviation technology will be more advanced. Other than that, I think it will be no difference because no matter who rules, we all still live on.

Flag Post

wat is hilter and nazi???

Flag Post
Originally posted by OMGWTFBBQZORZ:

Use google… Really how old are you?

Flag Post

infitiny yrs old lolol

Flag Post
Originally posted by johnrulz:
Originally posted by OMGWTFBBQZORZ: