what if the nazis won world war 2 page 12

357 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by wolfinthesheep:
Originally posted by Ropeline: One country or army cannot conquer the world forever. There is too much land and countries. And eventually will be oeverthrown.

Pft, forget “eventually”. It is literally impossible for a single nation to take over the entire world. Germany could barely hold onto Europe (and not even all of Europe) and some of Africa without burning through resources and manpower. Russia could only hold on to Eastern Europe for 40 years before collapsing entirely, and it had far more manpower and far more natural resources than Germany did.

While “secret meetings” are unlikely to be the largest contributing factor, there is far too much economic and political turmoil involved with holding onto such a vast area of land.

If they hadn’t been in a state of war, they could have done it. Granted, that could only happen from a state of war…

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by TheSituation:
Originally posted by Mattstephen6:

Yes but Im just saying, America is not an inpenertable fortress. No country is or ever has been (well maybe Britian in the 1800’s) Their is a possibility that Japan could have won.

im not trying to boast or anything, and your right it isnt AN inpenetrable fortress, but its pretty hard to actually win against us, i mean our economy is collapsing and 9/11 happened and all that, but we still are the strongest in the world, so thats pretty good. technology is advanced also, wait hang on … back then japan had no way of wining. if we didnt bomb them, we still would have won,….. their country holds a lot of people but even know i think we would crush them… and pearl harbor, that was messed up the only reason they attacked it was because the mainland was so far away and it was the easiest to attack, but it didnt hurt us all that much it just made us mad at japan, it did hurt us but it wasnt the only place to, you know station planes and boats and such and im going on about random stuff cuz im adhd and i suck at this
 
Flag Post

If Nazis had of won the war, we’d of all been meterosexual a lot sooner.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by FlabbyWoofWoof:

If Nazis had of won the war, we’d of all been meterosexual a lot sooner.

I’m sorry, I really do not follow your line of reasoning there, at all. Could you explain it a bit, please?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by skyjumba:
Originally posted by AndyBoy1029:

A few good things I think the world would be less over wieght because of the forced registration into Hitler Youth and Im not sure about this but thered be no handicapped people blind death retarded mute. But the bad thing is a little freedom if any, murdering the mute death ect…

Really? Good things could have happened? You have to be kidding. Hitler was a heartless man and one of the worst people in the world. After World War I he held rallies and become Chancellor of Germany in 1933. He killed millions of Jews, I rather have the world overweight then the Nazis winning.

wasn’t Stalin worse than Hitler?
and he was on the Allied powers fighting the Axis powers

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by FlabbyWoofWoof:

If Nazis had of won the war, we’d of all been meterosexual a lot sooner.

I do not remember writing this…serioulsy….????????

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by CrowbarOfJustice:
Originally posted by skyjumba:
Originally posted by AndyBoy1029:

A few good things I think the world would be less over wieght because of the forced registration into Hitler Youth and Im not sure about this but thered be no handicapped people blind death retarded mute. But the bad thing is a little freedom if any, murdering the mute death ect…

Really? Good things could have happened? You have to be kidding. Hitler was a heartless man and one of the worst people in the world. After World War I he held rallies and become Chancellor of Germany in 1933. He killed millions of Jews, I rather have the world overweight then the Nazis winning.

wasn’t Stalin worse than Hitler?
and he was on the Allied powers fighting the Axis powers

Kim Jong family is worse than both.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by tudordan:
Originally posted by CrowbarOfJustice:
Originally posted by skyjumba:
Originally posted by AndyBoy1029:

A few good things I think the world would be less over wieght because of the forced registration into Hitler Youth and Im not sure about this but thered be no handicapped people blind death retarded mute. But the bad thing is a little freedom if any, murdering the mute death ect…

Really? Good things could have happened? You have to be kidding. Hitler was a heartless man and one of the worst people in the world. After World War I he held rallies and become Chancellor of Germany in 1933. He killed millions of Jews, I rather have the world overweight then the Nazis winning.

wasn’t Stalin worse than Hitler?
and he was on the Allied powers fighting the Axis powers

Kim Jong family is worse than both.

King Jong’s family is worse?
All I can think is “How?”.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by FlabbyWoofWoof:
Originally posted by tudordan:
Originally posted by CrowbarOfJustice:
Originally posted by skyjumba:
Originally posted by AndyBoy1029:

A few good things I think the world would be less over wieght because of the forced registration into Hitler Youth and Im not sure about this but thered be no handicapped people blind death retarded mute. But the bad thing is a little freedom if any, murdering the mute death ect…

Really? Good things could have happened? You have to be kidding. Hitler was a heartless man and one of the worst people in the world. After World War I he held rallies and become Chancellor of Germany in 1933. He killed millions of Jews, I rather have the world overweight then the Nazis winning.

wasn’t Stalin worse than Hitler?
and he was on the Allied powers fighting the Axis powers

Kim Jong family is worse than both.

King Jong’s family is worse?
All I can think is “How?”.

Don’t tell me you don’t know how Kim Jong let their own people starve to death.

 
Flag Post

Unless Kim Jong is responsible for the deaths of more than 50 million people, he is not worse than Stalin.

 
Flag Post

How does that make them any worse than Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot, Hitler?

 
Flag Post

If we’re going to measure it by “Who is the baddest?” I don’t think the amount of deaths is the only factor. I actually see Hitler as less evil than someone else who simply murdered six million other people, since Hitler killed only people that were “flawed” genetically which could or did improve the general state of the rest of the people. [I don’t understand genes, feel free to fix me on this one.]

For example, I am pretty sure there are certain genes that go from parent to offspring that cause things such as blindness, obesity, handicappedness [Excuse my bad English] and Sterility . I’m not going to start an argument about whether these people are inferior or not to other people, but assuming such genes exist Hitler might have taken a great step towards eliminating them, and also removing government medical cost for treatment of the ill and physically restricted. It is, of course, still wrong to kill those people just as it is wrong to kill anyone else, but It’s results might have been “less evil” than other murders because the results aren’t simply dead people, but rather a “clean” gene pool.

Of course, Hitler killed people pretty inhumanely at times and created fear and terror, so that probably crosses the above out in terms of average evilness.

Feel free to correct my post, my English and understanding of genes aren’t very good.

 
Flag Post

NAZI SUCKS DONKEY BALLS.

 
Flag Post

@ Kidudeman. Hitler was a racist, not a scientist. He wasn’t looking to better Mankind…only his view of what a perfect race was.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Kidudeman:

If we’re going to measure it by “Who is the baddest?” I don’t think the amount of deaths is the only factor. I actually see Hitler as less evil than someone else who simply murdered six million other people, since Hitler killed only people that were “flawed” genetically which could or did improve the general state of the rest of the people. [I don’t understand genes, feel free to fix me on this one.]

For example, I am pretty sure there are certain genes that go from parent to offspring that cause things such as blindness, obesity, handicappedness [Excuse my bad English] and Sterility . I’m not going to start an argument about whether these people are inferior or not to other people, but assuming such genes exist Hitler might have taken a great step towards eliminating them, and also removing government medical cost for treatment of the ill and physically restricted. It is, of course, still wrong to kill those people just as it is wrong to kill anyone else, but It’s results might have been “less evil” than other murders because the results aren’t simply dead people, but rather a “clean” gene pool.

Of course, Hitler killed people pretty inhumanely at times and created fear and terror, so that probably crosses the above out in terms of average evilness.

Feel free to correct my post, my English and understanding of genes aren’t very good.

You do know that the vast majority of the people he killed he killed because of their race/religion, right? Only an estimated 200,000-250,000 disabled people were killed out of roughly 12 million total victims.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by nevar_5:

America would also be nuked since germany was also experimenting on their a-bombs. And the country that woould rule all if the one that controls the oil fields

Idiot… they didn’t have a nuke, the supplies to make one, or the scientists as many were Jewish.

Originally posted by 1132:
Originally posted by Metalrodent:
Originally posted by Klorpee:

I’m surprised noone has said this but:


There would be a nuclear arms race between the USA and Germany, which the USA would win and nuke every major city in Germany (quite possibly including ones in the countries they invaded such as the UK), then Europe would start to return to normal but with a more American influence, just like Japan did, however the Nazis would have already made they’re mark, a lot more Gays, Gypsies and Jews would be killed and Hitler would have already started his plan to fill Russia with Germans (this meant killing the roughly 40m Russian men and then raping the women before killing them), but in the UK and Germany for most it would be fairly like now.


“It would be fairly like now” – I live in England and I can tell you it would a dead, barren wasteland – because if EVERY major city were nuked then England (being a small place) would be a burnt out shell, likewise with the other countries.


Germany’s nuclear bomb design was inferior to America’s and the USSR’s. And Germany would have to stop at the USSR… it just can’t take that much ground.

they may have won if Hitler didn’t order the attack on Stalingrad, taking troops away from the caucasus oil fields, then maybe a drive onto India to link up with the Japanese.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by hawke222:
Originally posted by nevar_5:

America would also be nuked since germany was also experimenting on their a-bombs. And the country that woould rule all if the one that controls the oil fields

Idiot… they didn’t have a nuke, the supplies to make one, or the scientists as many were Jewish.

Lololol no.

Germany did have a nuclear weapons program which ended up being destroyed by a commando raid. They had the supplies, they had the scientists. It was a crappy one, but it was still a nuclear device. They were even considering modifying a V2 and creating a submarine towable launch pod.

 
Flag Post

assuming they didn’t lose a quickly following WW3: we’d all be speaking the same language, that’d be handy. there’d be no Israel, that’s good too. there’d be no need for all these movies and games about rebelling against dystopic tyrannies, cause we’d be living it.

everyone would know their place, ‘cause you’d can tell it by skin-color. so like any D&D inspired game, we’d be color-coded for status, and genetic superiority etc. which would be quite conveniant for simple minded people.

we would probably never have found out about the concentration camps, and you know what they say: what you don’t know can’t hurt you… so we’d be less awed by how absolutely vile humans can be. ignorance is bliss, eh?

oh yeah, it would be a great place!

 
Flag Post

History is written by the victors. We’d probably be happy about our lives and wondering what would have happened if the allies had won.

 
Flag Post

If they would win, I would write this in German and I would be eating Currywurst. And we would drink Berliner Weisse instead of water. :-0

 
Flag Post

Instead of “Made in China” you’d see “Made in Deutschland”.

 
Flag Post

The Nazis will not be able to hold on to the entire world.

The USA will undoubtedly find some way to hide caches of weapons, as will all the other big countries. Then they band together using pirate broadcasting equipment and rebel on their German masters. The uprising inspires other, smaller countries to do the same, and the Germans will be crushed under the comb remained anger of the rest of the world. Most likely Germany will be stormed and thousands of Germans executed.

The Japanese would be beaten back as well, though they might still retain a small foothold in Asia.

Conclusion:Eventually, Germany gets destroyed and the Japanese’s resources are sapped, their economy is shit, and they won’t be a major power any time soon.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by helltank:

The Nazis will not be able to hold on to the entire world.

The USA will undoubtedly find some way to hide caches of weapons, as will all the other big countries. Then they band together using pirate broadcasting equipment and rebel on their German masters. The uprising inspires other, smaller countries to do the same, and the Germans will be crushed under the comb remained anger of the rest of the world. Most likely Germany will be stormed and thousands of Germans executed.

The Japanese would be beaten back as well, though they might still retain a small foothold in Asia.

Conclusion:Eventually, Germany gets destroyed and the Japanese’s resources are sapped, their economy is shit, and they won’t be a major power any time soon.

Occupations always fail, history has taught us that a thousand times already.
But you CAN take hold on the entire world before collapsing.

 
Flag Post

no more jews – or for that reason – no more “religion” he would have wiped us from the face of the earth, and using his own kind of people, will make the world all follow him

 
Flag Post

Well, Europe would pretty much be wiped out and it would be a pretty shitty place to live (see “V for Vendetta” for reference). America would most likely be one of the few “decent” places to live. The Cold War would never have been fought, I’d take a stab at a USSR/USA alliance (of necessity, like WW2) against Germany. Fascism might be more prevalent in the world due to the far reaching influence of the Nazis. Africa would probably be less fucked up as they would be free of the weight of the French and British Empires and free to do what they want. The Middle East and North Africa would probably be one giant country or multiple allied countries. India, China, Pakistan plus SE Asia would most likely band together. Japan would have ended up losing the war as even a German victory in Europe wouldn’t have been able to prevent the fall of Japan so they (Japan) would probably be less prosperous than today but similar to what they are today. The Americas would be allied together and Oceania the same. Vietnam and Korea and Iraq and Afghanistan would never have happened and Israel would never exist.
In conclusion, we’d have a permanent standoff (like Korea DMZ) in Europe due to the probable use of nuclear weapons in a war. The US would undoubtedly levy heavy sanctions against Germany and hope, like the rest of the world for a “European Spring.” At which time the other countries would invade and Germany would have to wait a few centuries to regain its credibility in the world after its inevitable occupation.

Notes: I used “Shadow of the Hegemon” for inspiration for some of this essay. I also believe that “Homefront,” although a fairly bad game isn’t a bad representation of what would happen in Europe (I understand that Homefront takes place in America and has North Korea as the villain).