what if the nazis won world war 2 page 13

357 posts

Flag Post

You would be speaking German and hoping your race wasn’t targeted by the Gestapo.

Flag Post

They made a show with only 1 episode called Alternate History if Germany won WWII. They would rule for approx. ~30+ years, but would leave due to how persistant and rebellious America would be, but I find that to be completly idiotic. They did trailers for more episodes, like what happened if Dinosaurs suddenly started roaming earth again, if the South won the Civil War, etc. but were never made.

In my Opinion though; I think it would be mixed. Hitler would continue his conquest to destroy the entire Jewish Religon, but would never fully destroy it. He would perform mass Genocide on anyone and become a tyrant for a long time. However, some things can be gained. He would probably fix our economy, regulate amount of children allowed, etc.

Still, I like freedom.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

^I wonder what he posted.

Flag Post

If hitler had won the allies would be the evil ones to the people, would be america all over again but on a bigger scale

Flag Post

If Hitler had won, you’d be experiencing what USSR has done to Eastern Europe but on a much bigger scale, in a lot worse, and way more radical way.

Flag Post

One thing’s for sure, I wouldn’t be typing this post up.

Flag Post

Hitler couldn’t beat World War 2. He was a borderline-retard when it came to ordering his generals around.

Flag Post

Aryan race everywhere~

Originally posted by DrOctaganapus2:

Was just advertisement for Casual Collective is all.

Flag Post

You can always check by clicking on that RSS button. But if you’re lazy, it was advertisement for a site. :P

Originally posted by GotterakaThing:

Hitler couldn’t beat World War 2. He was a borderline-retard when it came to ordering his generals around.

That’s because of the drugs he received from his personal physician – Theodor Morell, that was experimenting different medicine on Hitler. By the half of 1944 Hitler’s mind and body were already almost completely destroyed, that resulting in his slow and weak response to Normandy invasion.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Seesine:

You can always check by clicking on that RSS button. But if you’re lazy, it was advertisement for a site. :P

Originally posted by GotterakaThing:

That’s because of the drugs he received from his personal physician – Theodor Morell, that was experimenting different medicine on Hitler. By the half of 1944 Hitler’s mind and body were already almost completely destroyed, that resulting in his slow and weak response to Normandy invasion.

Not just that idiot. He cancelled the Invasion of the UK. Even when things were going good for him. He even invaded Russia in the winter! Even if he didn’t invade Russia, Russia would still win. He was lucky that he survived before ww2 started.

Flag Post

We’ll all speak either German or Japanese depending where you live. No duh.

Flag Post

well id go up to hitler act like im getting an autograph and picture something like that then kick him in his shin pull out a knife from my shoe tucked under pants and own him but then id probably get owned before i could get him but hey its the effort that counts and then the newspapers and rebels would use me as an example and would do something to make a battle cry like how they did for the alamo and then they would own hitler and it would end

Flag Post

As long as you’re white with blonde hair and blue eyes, you’d be living a fairly good life right now.

Flag Post

I would be japanese.

Flag Post

@coolmzn222 the jewish government will be no more , and world will be in a disastrous manipulated way ! so it’s a good thing and a bad thing

Flag Post
Originally posted by muhfish:

I would probably be dead.

We would be in the same secret organization de resistaunce when they drop the bombs…

I doubt I could just accept that Hitler is “purifying” all of us, whether I’m in some rich blonde family or someone who has to run and hide his whole life. He didnt even just shoot his victims, he put them all through hell, and brainwashed everyone to do it… If I was any bit like me, I wouldn’t believe it just ’cause Hitler says so.

Oh! I saw a really interesting movie about a family (the father a nazi soldier) whose 7-year old son makes friends with a Jewish boy in the camp nearby. I don’t remember the name, but in the end, the German boy is gassed with the Jewish boy, and you can hear his mother bitterly sobbing, and his father in shock. Very sad, but it’s suitable for the day and age.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Uncreate:

As long as you’re white with blonde hair and blue eyes, you’d be living a fairly good life right now.

I have blue eyes, and I was blonde when I saw 6, is that okay, overlord Hitler?

Flag Post

More conservatives.
Zing!

Flag Post

Of course, if they’d won; you’d be growing up learning to be prideful in who you are; and the greatness of the state and racial purity.

You’d probably live a much happier/fulfilling life than you currently are.

People tend to confused “Where would you be if X had changed in history?” with “What would happen to you if you were dropped into a parallel world?”.

Flag Post

1. The Nazis got pretty damn close to winning. In the spring and summer of 1942. They were almost able to conquer the Caucasus and capture the oil fields of Baku. If they had succeeded Germany’s eastern forces would have become unstoppable for the Russians and possible English/American attacks out of Iran. Germany would have been strengthened on all fronts with the following change of logistics and battle lines.

Still while Germany would have conquered most of Russia easily, the Middle east and Africa would likely become military stand stills mostly. With Germany having somewhat of an edge in the middle east while England and America having an edge in Africa due to logistics(Germany had serious trouble shipping supplies over the Mediterranean Sea).
The increasing production output of Germany and other European Axis members due to increasing supply from the Caucasian territories would have slowly turned the war in Germanys favor.

2. The A-bomb would have ended the war against Japan pretty much like in our current history. Hitler would have negotiated for peace trading France, Belgium, Netherlands, Denmark and Norway for control of Eastern Europe, Russia as well as some colonies in Africa/Middle East/South East Asia.

Even without the A-Bomb world conquest would have been impossible. Even if the Japanese had won in the battle of the pacific. None of the Axis members had the spare man-power or the interest in wasting troops in invading the USA or any Country on the North or South American Continent for that matter. With the possible exception of Alaska(in case of the Japanese).
The primary goals of the Axis members and Japan during World War II were Resources.

Flag Post

We were going to nuke Germany, dude.

Do you think that would have ended it?

Flag Post

Why there is loads of this bullshit that “we would be speaking germanzzzzz” and shit about Hitlers world conquest? I do not recall him trying to conquer the world but to revenge the Treaty of Versailles to France, Jews and UK, destroy Communism and conquer Eastern Europe and Russia (Geographical Russia, not the state.)