what if the nazis won world war 2 page 14

357 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by MooseDishes:

We were going to nuke Germany, dude.

Do you think that would have ended it?

Your not talking to me are you. If yes: The bomb was not ready until 1945. If Germany had gotten the Caucasus in 1942, dropping a Bomb on Germany in 1945 would have been nearly impossible. With the added resources of the Caucasus Germany would have been able to even out produce America. The skills and infrastructure was all readily available in Germany but there was a lack of resources.

If the German Admirals would have gotten their hands on decently configured M262 and the Allies would have had trouble even supplying England let alone using it as base to attack Germany.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by Syneil:

We’d be discussing “what if the allies won world war 2” and saying how much worse off we’d have been.

XD – Probably.

Flag Post

we be talking german and eating sourcraut in germerica

Flag Post

What happened in the USSR?
You have a large area of land, but, there are riots, etc., and you are stretched so thin that you simply cannot control that land for a very long time and, eventually, you would have the land split into a bunch of weak, third world countries. Its happened through history, it would definitely happen again.

Flag Post

A few things.
1) We’d all speak German.
2) We’d all be brainwashed into the idea of “Aryan Superiority/Racial Purity”, and
3) All so called “Untermensch” (a.k.a., Jews, Slavs, gypsies, arabs, asians) would all be elimiated.
4) Also, any discontent with the regime would be brutally suppresed. You think Assad in Syria is bad, look at the way the Nazis suppressed the Warsaw Uprising at the end of WW2.

Flag Post

Few people realize how close Germany was to winning the war. they were only a few months away from completing the bomb. Remember Einstine told Hittler about the nuke first. If they were to have made the bombs then they probably would have won.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bobneson:

Since there are so Many illegal spicks Sneaking into our boarder,There would be a big wall On the mexicain-american boarder,One good thing.One bad Is that We would be build all the time,Stutes Of hitler,His son,And that big wall i talked about ealryer.

- . – ok.

Flag Post

Few people realize how close Germany was to winning the war. they were only a few months away from completing the bomb. Remember Einstine told Hittler about the nuke first. If they were to have made the bombs then they probably would have won.

Maybe. Maybe not. These are a whole bunch of what-ifs. Would he have “launched” the nuke immediately? How many could he launch on a short notice? Which would be his targets? Remember that he was dealing with Britain, Russia and America at the same time.

Flag Post

if the nazis won, then someone would lead a rebellion some years later and they would be overthrown.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jaconater:

I swear, this is the most annoying thing ever.
Number One, the Germans were not close to developing a nuclear bomb. The design they had was pitiful compared to the Allied one. It was more a dirty bomb than a true nuclear bomb.
Number Two, the project was sabotaged. Quite badly. So no, they weren’t even close in developing a half assed nuclear bomb.
Number Three, Einstein didn’t tell Hitler about the nuke. Einstein told FDR.
Number Four, even if they had a nuclear weapon, they lacked the capability to transport it. V2s couldn’t do it. None of their bombers could do it. Which means they would have had to truck it to wherever they wanted it to detonate. In a world where the Allies had total air superiority, and had access to German secret messages.

Flag Post
Originally posted by skyjumba:
Originally posted by AndyBoy1029:

A few good things I think the world would be less over wieght because of the forced registration into Hitler Youth and Im not sure about this but thered be no handicapped people blind death retarded mute. But the bad thing is a little freedom if any, murdering the mute death ect…

Really? Good things could have happened? You have to be kidding. Hitler was a heartless man and one of the worst people in the world. After World War I he held rallies and become Chancellor of Germany in 1933. He killed millions of Jews, I rather have the world overweight then the Nazis winning.

And the Muslims would be more powerful because the grand mufti was allied to the Germans,and Hitler promised that he would send troops [to support] mufti

Flag Post

I saw this show called “What if..?” and the topic was Germany miraculously wins WWII. It mainly focused on what would happen to America, but the main points were;

A) Worldwide executions

B) Total World Domination, as Hitler’s greatest threat; America was all that was left after apparently defeating Russia, Great Britain and France.

As for America, the developers (I’m assuming because it was filmed in America) kept stressing after 50-70 years, America would have worldwide riots, and Germany would let America go because THIS ERE IS ’MURICA! Really, they just kept implying We would riot so frequently Nazi Germany would decide “Know what? This is too much of a hassle”.

Flag Post

>People believing that America was the one who “saved” the world

Gotta love people still not accepting that Russia were the true “hero” in the war.
Filthy brainwashing.

Flag Post

And the Muslims would be more powerful because the grand mufti was allied to the Germans,and Hitler promised that he would send troops [to support] mufti

Hitler was noted for many things. Keeping his word was not one of them.

Flag Post

I think we would have been freed from opressive british raj pretty soon.
Al though , there is a chance japan would have conquerd us.

Flag Post

Gotta love people still not accepting that Russia were the true “hero” in the war.
Filthy brainwashing.

Really? I’d say Russia was the true villain of the war, and blame filthy brainwashing. We gave them a pass for being our allies. They were just as much a brutal, genocidal dictatorship that deserved shame facing and boot stomping. They get a pass on ‘enemy of my enemy’ grounds and nothing more.

Flag Post

Agreed. Harry turtledove actually wrote a series of alt-histories revolving around the allies realizing this and making a temporary truce with hitler in order to take down Stalin. The supposed catalyst was a non-appeasement Britain putting the screws to Germany early on, instead of letting him gobble up austria.

Flag Post

I never said Stalin, or Russia were great back then.
But that still doesn’t mean they didn’t save you.

If a serial killer decides to save you from getting hit by a car, lets say, is he not a hero?
He’s still a hero. He may be a filthy bastard, but he’s still a hero, or at least should be to you at least.

Everyone who disliked Hitler/Nazis should really admire the USSR for winning the war for them. It doesn’t matter what “evils” Stalin or the USSR did.
Hitler would have succeeded if not for them, or at the very least had a much easier time.

Flag Post

So I take it you see nothing wrong with blasting people who think america singlehandedly won the war for them while at the same time praising the USSR for singlehandedly winning the war?

Just checking.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Jantonaitis:

So I take it you see nothing wrong with blasting people who think america singlehandedly won the war for them while at the same time praising the USSR for singlehandedly winning the war?

Just checking.

The USSR didn’t win the war by their self, but without them the USA would have lost the war without a doubt.
While without the USA, the USSR would still have the chance to win the war.
It may of taken a little longer, but the USSR and the remaining few “allies” would have been able to win the war easily.

While if the USSR didn’t slam Europe from the east, there would have been no chance of the United States winning.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zachary_Greene:

I never said Stalin, or Russia were great back then.
But that still doesn’t mean they didn’t save you.

If a serial killer decides to save you from getting hit by a car, lets say, is he not a hero?
He’s still a hero. He may be a filthy bastard, but he’s still a hero, or at least should be to you at least.

Everyone who disliked Hitler/Nazis should really admire the USSR for winning the war for them. It doesn’t matter what “evils” Stalin or the USSR did.
Hitler would have succeeded if not for them, or at the very least had a much easier time.

Problem is that the war was very close concerning the European Axis. The Axis got dangerously close to acquiring the resource rich Caucasus. The Axis was stopped and then thrown back basically just a couple of miles/days short. If they had conquered it and held it no more than a week, the European Axis would have become basically unbeatable( * ).

The fact that victory balanced on such an Edge before being decided in favor of the Allies means that everything that cost the European Axis even a little a bit before Stalingrad was necessary for winning against the Axis. For example Italy’s attack on Greece which set back the Axis attack on the USSR at least a month and cost valuable Paratroop Forces at Crete, makes the Greece and British resistance a deciding Factor.

The wording “if not for them” just applies to many, so that it alone can not qualify. Hell even Italy and Japan can be credited for the victory because without their attacks on Greece and the USA respectively Hitler would have won his war( * ).

Other Problems arise when one looks at the actions Stalin took before being attacked by the Axis. Without the Hitler-Stalin-Pact Hitler would not have started the war(invaded Poland) and without the resources the Axis bought from Stalin, they would have had to fight it completely differently.

(*)No this does not mean the European Axis/Hitler would have conquered America. That was not never a true possibility of WWII. But like Vietnam where the north Vietnamese Army did not need to conquer America to win, the European Axis did not need to conquer the USA.

Flag Post

Actually, Germany was the true “hero” of the war. Without many of the strategic mistakes that the Germans made, especially late war, they would’ve probably won. So we should really be grateful for Germany and Hitler for stopping Germany.