What would you do during a zombie apocalypse?

141 posts

Flag Post

What would you do during a zombie apocalypse? I would grab my 2 best friends, get some guns, and fire like hell!

Flag Post

I’d point you to all of the other zombie apocalypse threads, but I can’t be arsed with it right now.

Flag Post

If it’s been said once, it’s been said a million times. You call the Z.A.P.T.
http://www.myspace.com/zapt_stud

I know this doesn’t belong in S.D., but who you gonna call? Z.A.P.T.

Flag Post

I wouldn’t do anything because it would never happen

Flag Post

Die.

Flag Post

I’d be one of the zombies.

BRAINS!

Flag Post

Back in my days, we didn’t had zombies. We had commies. Like you. Commies.

Flag Post

I’d find a fortifiable position, get some friends and then spend 8 hours a day decapitating zombies, until we’ve killed every unliving thing on mainland britain.

Flag Post

How will you tell the zombies from the people with bad teeth?

I’d rather find a place with as few brains as possible: Florida.

It is proof of natural selection that there aren’t enough brains at shin level for midget zombies to survive.

So a Little People’s Convention in Florida. Conversely, The Land of Oz.

Flag Post

id go to atlantis cause its a proven fact zombies cant swim, and if it atlantis isnt real, id just go to narnia so i can ride aslan and play in the meadow

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheBSG:

It is proof of natural selection that there aren’t enough brains at shin level for midget zombies to survive.

So a Little People’s Convention in Florida.

Your logic is flawed, young BSG. If you’re at a midget convention, you’ve conveniently created an environment where there are brains at shin level everywhere. This is the only place a colony of midget zombies could thrive for a time until larger zombies moved in and hogged the precious brains.

I should commission a flash natural selection simulator based on my own Zombie Theory.

Flag Post

I’d necro a thread that belonged in OT in the first place… Oh wait, Hi zigybogydo!

Flag Post

Let my den of 800 tigers out so they can finally have lunch (although they would kill me first…hm)

Flag Post

This is relatively new (last month), so I don’t know if it’s been posted in one of these zombie threads yet, but it’s an amusing (though somewhat vulgar, fair warning) article:

http://www.cracked.com/article/126_5-popular-zombie-survival-tactics-that-will-get-you-killed/

Flag Post

I’d animate IggyShark’s icon and keep the zombies busy with that.
Seriously, that duck, if it were moving would be hypnotic

Flag Post

All credit for the duck should go to my darling, Boobz. She’s really amazing with pixel art.

As for SRS zombie business… Ipod speakers + RC car = zombie distraction plus awesome killing music.

Flag Post

Aw, Iggylove. <3

On topic… I’d hide behind Iggy and let him deal with them.

Flag Post

Dude. OT can use this stuff. That is where would you’d get some real answers.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by CaptainMouse64:

Throw Carados into the Zombie horde, then laugh

Because thats not trollish at all. Again hypocrisy thy name is CaptainMouse64.

Flag Post
Originally posted by blood18:
Originally posted by CaptainMouse64:

Throw Carados into the Zombie horde, then laugh

Because thats not trollish at all. Again hypocrisy thy name is CaptainMouse64.

How is it trollish? Carados would win, because she would be so impolite to the zombies that they would decide not to eat her, for fear of bitter taste.

It’s all in good fun, like the thread suggests

Flag Post

I’ll luanch the Super Ultra Mega Neutron Bomb and suicide bomb myself and killed everything.

Flag Post

well i would do what most people claim to do now with all seriosness look me in the face and tell me you have big enough balls to fight…I like to think that i do so i would find i good posion get suviovors and every day the guys with biggest balls run out during day light get foot or other matiriel and live as long as possible

Flag Post

Click the opt-out button.

Flag Post

No! You must fight the zombies.