What would you do during a zombie apocalypse? page 5

141 posts

Flag Post

i would do the best i can and pray to the lord to forgive me for all ive done and susicde myself by bullet to my temple its rough but i woulld do that

Flag Post

Actually, simply getting on a boat would be an easy way to escape the zombie apocalypse, since zombies can’t swim.

Just don’t let any infected people onto your boat.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

do nothing and be scared out of my mind

Flag Post

You would have thought this would be locked by now.

Play it realistically. Get one of my friends who has an ak47 (a real one) and all my weapons (that aren’t guns), board up my house since it has more canned goods, and wait out the apacolypse. At the same time, we (me, friend, other friend and all our parents) amp the truck up and me and my friend scavenge for goods. Once the zombies become too overwhelming, drive out to the country, where our other group of friends should be going as well.

Originally posted by 1shawn1:

Actually, simply getting on a boat would be an easy way to escape the zombie apocalypse, since zombies can’t swim.

Zombies are much less denser since their rotting. They would float up and get into your boat.

Originally posted by daddydad1:

i would do the best i can and pray to the lord to forgive me for all ive done and susicde myself by bullet to my temple its rough but i woulld do that

Well, you’re going to hell than.

Flag Post

Get a weapon and raid people’s houses, stealing their food/water/weapons or looting it if it’s empty. Then barricade my house in and hope for the best. If the zombies get too bad, use a ladder to descent to the ground(I live on the third storey) and drive to Malaysia.

Flag Post

1. Grab food, seeds, guns, swords, survivors, farm animals, and steal some trucks to carry them all. 2. drive to country and start farm. 3. hunt zombies for fun. 4. go to city for extra food when needed. 5. repeat steps 3 and 4 until saved.

Flag Post

this again?

i’d just get up on a roof top, break into all attics and make sure all the folding ladders are up. get a rope, and let unscaved, healthy people rope-climb up to my fort. find a way to build bridges from roof to roof, so we connect all blocks together. use this high-ground to move to the police station, get some full riot gears for protection. then gather canned food and bottled water, melee weapons, survival kits and guides, first aid kits, health/hygene products like soap and toilet paper, medical supplies and health guides, and farming tools and biofarming guides, and some stuff like blankets, ropes, firewood, a fire-extinguisher, and an old-school radio with extra batteries (we could improvise a generator using bicycles). move to the lowest density rural zones using any off-road vehicles, set up camp, and surround the camp with semi-barricades that are easily stepped, jumped or climbed over, but makes noise when bumped into. done.

Originally posted by 1shawn1:

i bet they can swim about just as good as they can walk. which means very clumsily, but there’s no reason for them to drown so long as they don’t get sucked down by bad currents. humans naturally float.

also, what then? live the rest of your life off of fish while you slowly get sea-crazy?

Flag Post

Click the exit button to exit the game. simple :3

Flag Post

I would build a bunker out of concrete and stone with my family and because we live in new zealand four and a half million people no zombies simple!!!!!!!

Flag Post

I am a necromancer so I would be the controling the zombies and all will parish to the lifeless dark. I will rule the world and you will serve me dead or alive!

Flag Post

It’s a good thing I’m stuck on an island…zombies can’t swim can they?

Flag Post
Originally posted by supershaynz:

i would kill you and say it was an acident.
i would rape a zombie girl too!

Sex is with a corpse is an excellent way to transmit infections. Have fun being a zombie.

Flag Post

While the rest of you huddle in some random shack or on top of a boat, I plan to be in the (as yet unbuilt) lunar base when the whole thing goes down. It will, of course, be self sufficient.

Granted, if the moon is where the whole thing starts, I’m F’d. But if I’m back on earth, I’m f’d regardless…i’d probably get drafted into reasearch on an antidote and make a mistake, spilling concentrazed zombie virus onto myself.
Zombies don’t do too well at piloting rockets, so the moon is the safest place in range. :D
p.s. mars is not a good option. The virus is too likely to originate on mars for my liking.

Flag Post

Survive B|

Flag Post

I would TAKE OVER ALL THE ZOMBIES!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!!!! And then probably get killed in the process….

Flag Post

Get to a supermarket or warehouse to get canned food (they last long).
Get to a military base

°If they are all dead, just get the guns.
°If they are resisting, request to help somehow.

Try to find more news about the situation

° What caused it
°If there is somewhere safe
°Where it is safe

Try to survive and gather as many survivors as can to help.

Move to a safe island in middle of a ocean with the survivors.

Stabilish a colony.

Start farming, building shelter, training people and gathering more survivors.

Make a whole new world, with a complete different thinking, where no one can insult or hurt anyone, physically or emotionally and I as the global president.

Repopulate the world.

Invest in science to know how to prevent these to happen again, and get everyone immune.
And some other stuff in science to help with life expectancy and health.

Also, cloning would be very studied.
As well as brain transplant, in order to revive a person before it dies (otherwise, the brain stops and it’s no use)

Ecology will be strictly necessary to a person to learn.

Invest in space missions, when we gather enough money (or resources) to do so, to colonize other planets as a escape to any problem and possible and confirmed “World Ends”.

Humanity goes successful.

Flag Post

i would get the swords out of my closet,get out my old arrows,and sacrifice myself for humanity to have a better chance of survival.

Flag Post

By the way, if I’m somehow NOT on the moon base, I plan to dash to my car and use it to hit zombies for about 15 minutes or so. Hopefully I can get to my shed and grab some spare gas cans after clearing the neighborhood of zombies. There’s a couple of nice emergency kits there as well, and if i’m really lucky, I can sneak in a quick harvest of some of my garden vegatables.

Hopefully, there will be at least one radio station giving advice on where to take shelter for the long run. Hopefully, it’s good advice.
because I don’t have any long-reach wepon…I have a few longish kitchen knives, but they’re not swords. I want a full blown sword. Or a halberd. those are nice and log for staying out of bite range.
Chances are there won’t be enough of dem halberds to go around, though, so I might be stuck using a pool stick or baseball bat for a while.

Flag Post

I would hide from the zombies of course… DUH!