What if the Central Powers won WW1? page 2

39 posts

Flag Post

A. They didn’t have accurate bombers, and they didn’t have those until about 1917. Zeppelins don’t count (They sucked. Badly)
B. You really don’t understand warfare all that well.

Flag Post
Originally posted by nomogoodnames:

We got steal ships from the civil war. Thanks southern slavedrivers. Not southerners in general, but the ones who had slaves.

And f.y.i., the CSA didn’t invent the ironclad. You fail.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 1132:

A. They didn’t have accurate bombers, and they didn’t have those until about 1917. Zeppelins don’t count (They sucked. Badly)

B. You really don’t understand warfare all that well.

I didn’t say bombers, their were plenty of useful gunners

Flag Post

And there were plenty of useful antiaircraft guns on the ground. No dude in the sky with a machine gun is going to be able to take on an entire depth of enemy anti air guns and planes.

Flag Post

And there were plenty of useful antiaircraft guns on the ground. No dude in the sky with a machine gun is going to be able to take on an entire depth of enemy anti air guns and planes.

Did you read the post before

Originally posted by JohnRulz:
Originally posted by Jonny666:

You really don’t understand warfare to well, do you? Sending “a hell of a force” doesn’t work that easily.

…uhhhh, normally if an army outnumbers it wins, im not saying every time but most times, if you have a ‘hell of a force’ and they have hardly any force, you win.

It all depends on the location. In a narrow pass a smaller army could easily beat a large one. In an open field,the larger army would triumph.

Thats what i was commenting on, in a narrow pass their would be few anti aircraft guns to prevent cramming everyone in, with a load of gunners in the sky raining down bullets and hardly any defence as the conditions would be cramped, it would wouldn’t matter about their location.

You should really read the posts before.

Flag Post

If Central Powers won WW1 land borders in Europe, like they have for last 2000years, would be different.

Flag Post

the world whould be under the central powers controll

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mattstephen6:

This one will take a bit of thinking, I will give my opinion after I hear a few others

If the central powers had won, we would probably be in the same situation as we are now. At least, us americans would be. Hitlers system would eventually collapse, just like Communism, and all the countries would revert to what they were before the war. By now, we would have been just about fully reverted back to where we are, in real life, now.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mattstephen6:

This one will take a bit of thinking, I will give my opinion after I hear a few others

You wouldn’t have been born, and this topic would never have been brought up.

Flag Post

Assuming they held out till the Allies sued for peace: Germany would have kept all the land they conquered to the East, and much of the land they kept to the West.
Assuming they invaded and conquered France during Kaiserlacht:They would have took over all French colonies, and likely demand that the UK pay huge reparations.

Assuming the second happened, Germany would be the most powerful empire the world saw. Assuming the first happened, Germany would take France’s place as the second most powerful nation on earth.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JohnRulz:
Originally posted by Jonny666:

You really don’t understand warfare to well, do you? Sending “a hell of a force” doesn’t work that easily.

…uhhhh, normally if an army outnumbers it wins, im not saying every time but most times, if you have a ‘hell of a force’ and they have hardly any force, you win.

It all depends on the location. In a narrow pass a smaller army could easily beat a large one. In an open field,the larger army would triumph.

Some one just watched the 300
any ways
axis and allies would have switched places for ww2 and british and french colonies would have gotten freedom way earlier.

Flag Post

After that Britannia Empire would have re-organized and took over the world.. lol lol lol

Coming soon:

-Britannia Empire invades Japan Empire
-Amerika Rebels strike back
-Russian-german Mechs open a new front
-bla bla bla bla ww4 zombie apocalipse
-etc etc

Flag Post

if they would win turks and germans would be so strong that they would try to conquer netherlands maybe. 0.o

Flag Post

It’s a strange situation when thepunisher’s post is the most reasonable of responses for this necro’d thread.