Who will win the election!?!?

87 posts

Flag Post

You tell me folks….CAUSE I DON’T KNOW!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

You tell me folks….CAUSE I DON’T KNOW!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!

Well, considering nobody on Kongregate can tell the future, I doubt your the only one who doesn’t know.

Flag Post

I’m assuming that the November election will be Obama vs. McCain (I don’t believe Hillary can catch up)…

Anyway, I think (and hope!) that America will vote Democratic this year. It has been shown that Democrats are voting in record numbers during the primaries, and I’m sure Bush has taught all of America a lesson.
But who knows, we voted in that idiot TWICE… We Americans aren’t the smartest bunch.

Flag Post

HAHAHA!!! i agree. and chamillionaires song Evening news may have been telling us something…

Flag Post

Barrack Obama is guaranteed to be the democratic party representative, and i agree with Malachi bush did teach us a lesson, and i think the republicans are falling apart so, I bet Barrack Obama becomes president( I sure hope so).

Flag Post

Not that you guys will probably care, and if you like this… Good for you, but FTR

After talking to numerous Political Science professors, it has been determined that Barrack Hussein Obama is indeed the most liberal candidate ever.

Thats not meant to be against anyone… its just there.

Flag Post

I definitely believe that Obama is going to be the Democratic nominee, and I also believe that he has more of a chance of beating McCain than Clinton does. I guess we just have to see how the whole scandal thing plays out with McCain, and it might hurt him enough to make Obama’s chances even greater. However, I do hope that if Obama wins, that won’t be the reason, I would much rather him win as a legitimately better candidate. However, I disagree with Malachi and warsoldier. I originally thought that there was no way a republican could be elected after Bush, considering what a mess he left us in, both domestically, and abroad. However, when I started looking at the republican candidates, it seemed a little less certain that this was true, because of the fact that none of the candidates were Bush (although Huckabee could have gone in that direction). I think that McCain is so drastically different from Bush (and, I have to admit, much more intelligent and well spoken ), that if he loses, which I hope he does, it won’t be because of Bush, but because of Obama. However, if McCain wins, I am blaming it on Nader.

Flag Post

After talking to numerous Political Science professors, it has been determined that Barrack Hussein Obama is indeed the most liberal candidate ever.

hooray!

Flag Post

ur mom prolly could

Flag Post

The democrats will proboaly win because many republicans are even sick of the war and mccain is for making the war bigger by dragging iran into it, so he will lose votes from his own party.

Flag Post

Yeah… Obama is pretty much locked down for Presidency.

(EDIT: 666th POST!!!)

Flag Post

Obama will win. I mean, I’m not even voting for him and I know he is going to win.

Flag Post

you mean in the US

Flag Post

Obama is going to win. I’m not even from America and I even say that he’s going to win. People are sick of the war and want change and guess who’s offering that change.

Flag Post

Well, all of the candidates are tying to push for change. And if radical change alone were going to decide the election then we’d be looking at Ron Paul. But I do agree, Obama seems to have this one wrapped up.

Flag Post

Obama,Obama,Obama!! you guys are headed down the right path.

Flag Post

I am not American so my opinion is PROBABLY objective.

The winner will be either or Obama or Clinton. Obama, however, is Black. I am not saying this as a racist. He is actually benefiting from that because he makes the young people vote for him because they feel all rebely and stuff. Clinton may know more how to run a country and she is maybe the better candidate but she is not so “magnetic”.

Flag Post

But is being black really that much more radical than being a woman? Every US president has been a rich white man. Now we have a choice between a black man and a white woman – both of which are significant deviations from the “norm”. You are correct though that I think Obama is more charismatic, even though Clinton likes to criticize him as being all talk.

Flag Post

ok phoenix how about a black woman democrat presidential candidate! that way every1is happy! (apart from the republicans)

Flag Post

Like, Condoleezza Rice?

Flag Post

But is being black really that much more radical than being a woman? Every US president has been a rich white man. Now we have a choice between a black man and a white woman – both of which are significant deviations from the “norm”. You are correct though that I think Obama is more charismatic, even though Clinton likes to criticize him as being all talk.

Only thing worse then being black or female is being a Morman (or atheist). I rmemeber a poll that said something like more then 50% of people wouldn’t vote for a president if he was Mormon, higher then any other minority.

Flag Post

Me: After talking to numerous Political Science professors, it has been determined that Barrack Hussein Obama is indeed the most liberal candidate ever.

Unproductive: hooray!

While I was writing that… I actually thought you would say something along those lines xP

Flag Post

They haven’t all been rich Tesfan :-P

But I personally think that a woman president is a much more radical change than a black president, because I think society treats men and women much more differently than it treats different races of the same gender. Its not to say that all women fit into the mold society has made for them — but I would find it hard to escape societies influence on my male gender if I tried, so it’s a major factor. More than race as far as I can tell.

I am however talking about the influence on the psychology of the person behind the podium, not the radicalocity (cool word) of the action of electing one of them. If I had to decide which was more noteworthy event from the perspective of the world, I would say that Obama is more radical. Although the US has not had any female leaders, the rest of the world has had female leaders all throughout history and into present day. Females can obviously be great leaders, and I don’t think anyone doubts that. But given the United State’s history, having a black leader would seem very significant.

Flag Post

Actually, I was the one who said rich white men. Tesfan was quoting (Tesfan – I edited your post to make it a quote, I hope that was okay). I guess it’s likely some of the early ones weren’t, but have there been any this past 100 years that weren’t rather wealthy?

Flag Post

I looked online and found that Truman’s first house ever was the White House, so he was not a particularly wealthy individual. Even so, I consider the last hundred years to be a bit of a crappy period for the U.S., so I think more about President’s from before that time. I’d prefer to live in a U.S. that was far less involved in world matters, lacked nuclear weapon technology, and was below the radar of the superpowers — living prosperously and freely.