Who will win the election!?!? page 4

87 posts

Flag Post

sure mccain is a little wishy washy but hes still a good man besides liberman is not a corrupt liberal

Flag Post

we cleaned up a nation that was on the brink of collapse. If you had a good suspsion that terrorists were going to bomb your country with ballistics, you wouldnt wait and get blown up. wrong or right, we couldnt take the chance. I know Mccain is wishy washy but hes more qualifyed than this Obama [ Liberman isnt a courrupt liberal, hes ok]

Flag Post

Sorry, but you just don’t know what you are talking about…

>sure mccain is a little wishy washy but hes still a good man besides liberman is not a corrupt liberal

61 Major Flip-flops by McCain

Also this video is hilarious. Watch the end for McCain’s brilliant geographical knowledge.

link

>we cleaned up a nation that was on the brink of collapse.

Huh? I think you are talking about Iraq… We had no business going in there and the whole ordeal is against the founding fathers’ intentions of a non-interventionist foreign policy. [We need to mind our own business.] Don’t worry, I criticize Obama too for wanting to keep sanctions on all types of countries and military bases in 130 countries. He is just better on foreign policy because he will get us more out of the war we can’t afford.

>If you had a good suspsion that terrorists were going to bomb your country with ballistics, you wouldnt wait and get blown up. wrong or right, we couldnt take the chance.

Whether or not 9/11 was an inside job, the CIA and FBI have admitted to making mistakes when they had evidence of an attack…. This was one justification for making the DHS. Also, think how no terrorist wants to bomb Finland or Fiji…. They want to attack us because we are constantly over there bombing them and messing with their governments.

>I know Mccain is wishy washy but hes more qualifyed than this Obama [ Liberman isnt a courrupt liberal, hes ok]

Obama isn’t a “corrupt” liberal either. Both Obama and McCain are bad for our country because they ignore their oath to uphold the Constitution.

Flag Post

Obama is the most liberal member in the senate [ Proven FAct ]

Flag Post

WHo cares about calling it chechoslovaikia, I still do it

Flag Post

The Iraq – Pakistani border, also known as IRAN! LOL

Flag Post

>Obama is the most liberal member in the senate [ Proven FAct ]

It is kind of subjective but yes. McCain is a warmongering fool IMO.

>WHo cares about calling it chechoslovaikia, I still do it

WTF are you talking about? I was referring to the part in the video of late night show jokes with McCain talking about the Iraq-Pakistan border. [There is no border, because Iran is in between and he wants to attack Iran]

edit: ninja’ed … but I still don’t understand the post about Czechoslovakia.

Flag Post

on HArdball Chris MAtthews [ a real piece of shit ] sayd “Czechoslovakia! it hasntbeen called that in over 20 years!”

Flag Post

How can you guys possible know so much about these people. Plus why are most of them terrorist/war addict related?

Flag Post

How can you guys possible know so much about these people.

because it’s wise to do a little research before you decide who to vote for

Plus why are most of them terrorist/war addict related?

because they are important issues. Also: the economy, FISA etc.

Flag Post

I think its gonna be a close race. I wouldve rather seen hillary than obama, but oh well. I hate obama, so lets hope mccain wins this

Yeah I think a lot of people wanted Hillary to win.

Flag Post

Yeah I think a lot of people wanted Hillary to win.

To me it seemed like no one wanted her to win…