Newgrounds VS Kongregate page 2 (locked)

34 posts

Flag Post

Biast, fool.

Flag Post

I don’t see anything better about newgrounds, except for having more content.

And Eggy, cereal is better than toast.

wow this topic got revived…O0o..

Well I hate kongregate from a developers side because, when I submit games, if they don’t get frontpage or badges, they basically get 200 views max and gone forever, and you get shitty junk comments, unlike newgrounds where you get way better reviews and a lot more of them even if your game doesn’t do right at the top.

I like toast better.

Flag Post

I prefer Kongregate because it is more community-centric and the leveling system is much more rewarding, and it stems from games and referrals as opposed to only voting.

Flag Post

Well I hate kongregate from a developers side because, when I submit games, if they don’t get frontpage or badges, they basically get 200 views max and gone forever, and you get shitty junk comments, unlike newgrounds where you get way better reviews and a lot more of them even if your game doesn’t do right at the top.

Aggreed but that happens on NG too.

Flag Post

Kongregate, because my computer won’t play anything on newgrounds.

Flag Post

there’s an absolute proof on which is the best, Kongregate.. Kong was nominated the best free game site in Webby Awards 2008 on the games site division..

Flag Post

is this a real serious discussion.

Flag Post

Newgrounds isnt kid friendly because it has all sorts of “mature” material so I think Kong is the best

Flag Post

is this a real serious discussion.

While it could have been, it clearly isn’t heading that way.