Death penalty To Replace parking fines. (locked)

13 posts

Flag Post

I personally agree with this, because then nobody will ever park incorrectly.

Thoughts?

Flag Post

Are you insane? I mean seriously. You want to go around killing thousands of Americans for PARKING WRONG?

Flag Post

I think YOU need the death penalty

Flag Post

It will teach them. And some say the worlds over populated too, but i don’t want to bring that into it.

Flag Post

When there aren’t enough hats to go around, you don’t solve the problem by lopping off heads.

Of course, metaphor won’t work on you, so lets put it this way. You just got a parking ticket. You are now going to be killed for it. How would you feel then?

Flag Post

OH MY GOD! I got a parking ticket how much is it worth? Awwww….. You could of told me it was BAD! =( I thought it was for free parking! Damn

Flag Post

Pleased that there finally doing something about it.

Flag Post

Yeah right. No sane human wants to die because they parked badly.

Flag Post

Kidnapping does not have the death penalty. Why?

Because once you’ve kidnapped someone, you’ve got nothing to lose by killing them to decrease your chances of being caught.

You could make a similar argument about applying the death penalty to parking fines – you would see a massive increase in the number of street shootings.

Flag Post

jabor – nah.

milkshakeofdeath – ofcourse. then nobody will park badly.

Flag Post

Billyfred, stop being foolish. People don’t usually want to park illegally now, the fines are deterrant enough. Most parking violations are accidents. Do you really want tons of people dying because of an accident?

Also, Jabor is right. Think of it this way. If kidnapping had the death penalty, then actually killing the person you kidnapped doesn’t hurt you at all. If parking had the death penalty, then shooting the cop who tries to take you in and running wouldn’t hurt you at all.

Flag Post

That’s it? Just “nah.”?

This thread could have been a somewhat interesting discussion, until that offhand dismissal of a key point against your argument. Now I am forced to classify it as mere trolling.

This board is for Serious Discussion. If you aren’t willing to participate in serious discussion, do not post in this board. It is as simple as that.

Flag Post

Don’t troll. Thanks.