PETA...idiots or geniuses? page 3

65 posts

Flag Post

what made us superior was our brains and our capability of being able to make weopons you know the whole thing about first animals to not use our self as our weapons but tools. Soon (well if you call millions of years soon) it won’t be humans ruling the planet it will be some new more advance creature for many things could occur for example;

1. A new more advanced species of animal may destroy us all

2. We wipe our species out with nuclear weopons

3. A comet comes and destroys our species (like the dinosaurs probably became extinct)

4. The world gets destroyed by sea

5. climate change

6. Aliens come and kill us all (may happen….)

Whatever it is you can’t stop the rulers at the moment in time stop dominating the other creatures that live during there period. Lets take the dinosaurs as an example do you think it was wrong for them to go around killing other animals if not why and this is basically what is happening with humans so saying that it was alright for the dinosaurs to do this but not for humans is a bit unbalanced.

My stance is that it’s ok to kill animals as long as we use as much of the animal as possible or if the animal is in a lot of pain, also i think things such as medicine that will help cure millions of people (such as penicilin don’t know if it was tested on animals or whatever but using it as an example) i think that killing a couple of animals for millions of people is a fair trade i am against us testing makeup and other luxuries on animals is bad as then we’ll be killing animals for people to look good animals dead for people looking nice seems a bit unbalanced.

I’m sure that if chickens ruled the world (to use an example again) they would do exactly the same to us.

EDIT: wow i wrote a lot there biggest post yet

Flag Post

I agree with PETAs opinions, but with all honesty, I’m ashamed at how annoyingly they act. I can’t stand being near a PETA member, they’re usually too outspoken or obnoxious. They think that because they support a good cause that they can be a complete asshole.

I’m sorry if I was a bit harsh in what I said, but its my honest opinion.

Flag Post

i do think peta should tone it down a bit. what would animals do with freedom of speech any way, not exactly like they have that freedom all ready. in fact they cant use even have of the amendments. its a waste of time and a lost cause. plus they also euthanize many of th donated animals, so they are pretty much hypocrits from what i can tell.

Flag Post

Please dark hawk, if your going to revive a thread, please just don’t reiterate what everyone else has said.

Flag Post

PETA is an organization that should be banned. There horrible.

Flag Post
Originally posted by niceman555:

As someone who did a degree in conserving wildlife and has worked at sanctuaries and shelters I have to agree.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dd790:

As someone who did a degree in conserving wildlife and has worked at sanctuaries and shelters I have to agree.

Dunno if sarcastic or true

Flag Post

I have to say that I view PETA as loud and annoying. PETA may have stood for something good at one time, but now they are a bunch of people who feel that because they are vegans they are somehow better than the rest of the world. They are so arrogant and are constantly trying to shove their views down peoples throats in the most asinine ways possible. I find them intolerable.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheQuietGamer:

I have to say that I view PETA as loud and annoying. PETA may have stood for something good at one time, but now they are a bunch of people who feel that because they are vegans they are somehow better than the rest of the world. They are so arrogant and are constantly trying to shove their views down peoples throats in the most asinine ways possible. I find them intolerable.

Ya mean: kinda like the neo-“conservative” Republican shirttail relative….The Tea Party?

Flag Post
Originally posted by karmakoolkid:
Originally posted by TheQuietGamer:

Ya mean: kinda like the neo-“conservative” Republican shirttail relative….The Tea Party?

Probably. Forgive my ignorance, but I honestly don’t know much about that group at all.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dd790:

Dunno if sarcastic or true

Not sarcastic, they are idiots

Flag Post

They are very idiotic when it come to Nintendo games.

Flag Post

Don’t necro five year threads.

PETA is a joke. They’re the vegan equivalent of teenage goths chanting shit that Lovecraft made up around a pentagram drawn in red paint.

Flag Post

They should be flayed and boots should be made out of thier skins.

Flag Post

Suggesting options of extreme violence as a response to relatively minor topics isn’t going to win you any awards. No need to demonstrate your ability to think up cruel punishments. I can one-up you in every respect in that area.