cold sores.

31 posts

Flag Post

what exactly is a cold sore? i know someone who seems to have something like that but he says it isn’t a cold sore.

Flag Post

when your lips get dry from the sun too much, and you lick them. It starts making a spot on your lips. Kinda like a hicki with the lips

Flag Post

i though that was chapped lips not cold sore?!?

Flag Post

it begins as chapped lips, but when you lick it too much it starts to form a spot.

Flag Post

ew so that is the humongous grown on the side of my friends lips. eww. god he has to stop getting people to lick him in the sun. or at least wash his face….

Flag Post

Cold sores are a form of herpes. But I think this might be in the wrong place to asking this.

http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/tc/cold-sores-topic-overview

Flag Post

Ive had cold sores, but I dont have herpes or any disease.

Flag Post

i didn’t think of cold sore as a disease….just like a facial condition like a rash or a pimple/boil/BIG FREAKISH ZIT!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

Cold sores are a form of herpes. But I think this might be in the wrong place to asking this.

QFT

Flag Post

i really don’t want to read that but i must know the answer.

Flag Post

Lol, we turned an easy answer into a debate. just google it.

Flag Post

i hate googling and if i googled it then i would be turning a simple solution into a huge hassle. duh.

Flag Post

So you are trying to start a debate over cold sores?

Flag Post

no i think i know the answer now so i don’t need anyones help anymore but thanks for the answers. yo

Flag Post

No. Cold sores are a form of herpes, a group of diseases. Once you get it, it never leaves your system, but it outbreaks periodically. The three most common forms of herpes are cold sores, chicken pocks, and genital herpes. If the disease finds favorable conditions to break out it will, leaving sores.

Flag Post

So what do you call spots you have licked too much?

Flag Post

what do you mean you can’t get rid of it. ??

Flag Post

It means the disease is always in your system. Like I said. They stay in cells, and short of irradiating all the cells in your body so that you kill all of them, the only thing you can stop is the outbreaking virus that is causing the sores by destroying the cells they were previously in.

Flag Post

is it genetical disease? can you give it to your kids?

Flag Post

Yes.

Flag Post

is it genetical disease?

No, it’s caused by a virus.

can you give it to your kids?

Yes, by kissing them etc.

Flag Post

Nice answer mils, I can only assume tat that is sarcasm.

Flag Post

I was referring to the can you give it to your kids part.

Flag Post

You should learn this in school.

Flag Post

i hate googling and if i googled it then i would be turning a simple solution into a huge hassle. duh.

Half an hour after asking the first question you’re still looking for answers which you could find in a few seconds on google/wikipedia.