the hillary clinton campaign mistakes

43 posts

Flag Post

type in mistakes you thought hillary made. ill start

1. had her husband speak

Flag Post

So has Hillary definitely lost now then?

Flag Post

well, yeah

Flag Post

I mean even theoretically with super delegates etc.?

If so, why hasn’t she stepped aside yet?

Flag Post

I mean even theoretically with super delegates etc.?

Yes. She’s done.

If so, why hasn’t she stepped aside yet?

This is a question many are asking.

Also: http://www.time.com/time/politics/article/0,8599,1738331,00.html

Flag Post

Hilary Clinton would be nothing without Bill Clinton.

Flag Post

Hillary is campaigning against Math at this point.

Flag Post

Her biggest mistake? Launching way too many attack campaigns. It may have helped her in the immediate election, but once it comes down to democrat vs. Republican it won’t be much of a help when Obama has so many strikes against him stacked up.

Flag Post

4. She is a woman. They have smaller brain then males.

Flag Post

All I can do to respond to Billy’s post is to weep for the human race.

weeps

Flag Post

I don’t find it that sad.

(Its billyfred.)

Flag Post

That’s because you’re ignorant.

Flag Post

I’m weeping because the human race spawned you, not because of the “fact” you presented.

Flag Post

I don’t find myself ignorant.

Thats a pretty strange reason to weeping, never-the-less though.

Flag Post

I weep because you are clear evidence that the human race can and will produce failures that could take down all of society. Slowly.

Flag Post

That sounds more directed towards Hillary.

Flag Post

not because of the “fact” you presented

It is a fact that women have smaller brains ;)

I’ve heard a (possibly crackpot) theory that the Democrats may be forced to back Hilary because of the damage she’s done to Obama. i.e. she’s potentially cost him enough votes in the general election to make her the stronger candidate against McCain

Flag Post

When the Democrats inevitably snatch defeat from the jaws of victory in November, it will seem clear that the young upstart Obama should have fallen in line behind the Clinton machine, taken the VP spot, and succeeded her as a Presidential candidate with 8 years of White House experience in 2016 — which was the logically best strategy for the party from Day 1.

Honestly though, Obama could beat McCain. But through no merit of his own, merely through the failings of the GOP over the course of the past several years. And I don’t know if Rove is gonna keep hanging around Fox, but if McCain had someone like him around, destroying Obama would seem fairly easy. Even with the GOP being garbage, you have a man who is a literal war hero, a POW who has a freaking Hollywood movie based on his actual real life, versus a kid with zero experience. With the right political maneuvering, manipulate a couple headlines, control the conversation to direct it away from certain topics, and you’d be golden.

Fortunately for Obama, I think McCain will manage the rest of his presidential run as poorly as he managed the primaries, where his success was merely due to the fact that every other candidate was awful. Obama will also probably run circles around Emperor McCain in the debates, so he has a really good shot at winning in November.

But the Democrats would have created a country-changing dynasty if Obama would have fallen behind Clinton. Oh well.

Flag Post

She’s still around because she’s going to run as an independent. or not.

Flag Post

And what abut Obama? He didnt even salute or say the pledge when everyother candadiate did. So how can someone be running for president of the untited states of america and not respect the pledge of this nation?

Flag Post

And what abut Obama? He didnt even salute or say the pledge when everyother candadiate did. So how can someone be running for president of the untited states of america and not respect the pledge of this nation?

lol. Is this really a factor in people’s voting? o_O

Flag Post

Wait for it wait for it Ron Paul will rise again….

Flag Post

Obama should have fallen in line behind the Clinton machine, taken the VP spot, and succeeded her as a Presidential candidate with 8 years of White House experience in 2016—which was the logically best strategy for the party from Day 1.

When? Before he started campaigning, he could not have convinced Hillary to just give the VP slot to him. And after he started campaigning, he realized that he would probably win. There was no point in time when he was doing well enough to have the VP spot handed to him, but not well enough to just take the nomination.

versus a kid with zero experience

I’ll take Obama’s world experience over Hillary’s Walmart experience any day. Hillary barely has more time in ELECTED OFFICE than Obama — she’s practically a brand new senator herself! Compare the efficiency with which Obama has run his campaign with Hillary’s disastrous attempt at universal health care as the first lady, and I don’t understand how people think that Hillary is more capable of being president, especially with how horribly she managed her campaign and ran it into debt. Is that how she’d run our country?

Flag Post

None of you have mentioned mis-speach or is it mis-speaking. That was pretty bad.

Flag Post

When the Democrats inevitably snatch defeat from the jaws of victory in November, it will seem clear that the young upstart Obama should have fallen in line behind the Clinton machine, taken the VP spot, and succeeded her as a Presidential candidate with 8 years of White House experience in 2016—which was the logically best strategy for the party from Day 1.

Clearly there’s a big rivalry for this nomination, so I don’t think it would say much good about either of their characters if they were to agree to play second fiddle. George Bush I hope is an exception, but ideally you’d want a leader who is sure they know what is best for the country (after listening to the electorate, of course), and will try to beat anyone who disagrees.

So how can someone be running for president of the untited states of america and not respect the pledge of this nation?

Presumably if and when he is sworn in, all the pledging of allegiance he has done will become redundant.

None of you have mentioned mis-speach or is it mis-speaking. That was pretty bad.

Bush got re-elected, so I don’t think it’s that important to the electorate. It may even help translators, giving them time to convey the important bits of whatever he’s trying to say to foreign diplomats.