the hillary clinton campaign mistakes page 2

43 posts

Flag Post

Her mistakes? Well, there’s just one. She ran for president.

Flag Post

I meant by mis-speach lying as you should remember thats what hilary calls her lies. Not George Bush jr speach [GBjs]

Flag Post

Hillary barely has more time in ELECTED OFFICE than Obama

Obama has actually been in elected office longer.

@damijin — cause we all know how being a Clinton’s VP helps you get the presidency.

Flag Post

You know I don’t like either of them very much — I’m just saying, from a purely party-politics point of view, it was the best strategy for the party.

Maybe not the best thing for the country, but if the DNC was structured in any way like the RNC, that is to say, if any of them had respect for the party leaders, or if the party leaders actually tried to employ strategies — it would have been a Clinton-Obama ticket, and it would have easily beat McCain.

Assuming Hillary didn’t make everything worse in her term, Obama would have had a good shot next time around. Of course, following this defeat the RNC would/will have a good deal of time to restructure and rebuild, which means their next showing will likely be quite strong, and could prevent a back-to-back Dem PotUS.

Flag Post

Of course, following this defeat the RNC would/will have a good deal of time to restructure and rebuild, which means their next showing will likely be quite strong, and could prevent a back-to-back Dem PotUS.

But that will be the case no matter who wins the Democratic nomination. You’re just assuming that Obama’s VP won’t be as strong a candidate as Obama himself would have been in the same situation. That may not be the case. Besides, eight years of being attached to the Clinton machine would have made his “new type of politics” appeal rather paper-thin.

Flag Post

Hilary is too old for it, srry for supports, but she really needs to wake up. She lives in a fantasy world because she lived in the white house for a while. Yes she should step outside, she can’t win. She already made history as the first woman to campain for presiden.
oh, almost forgot.
2. cried during interview
even though it did save her a little bit, but at the same time, if war erupts again between the US and another country, then would she cry again? i think it’s weak to cry sometimes (depends on what it’s on).

Flag Post

But that will be the case no matter who wins the Democratic nomination. You’re just assuming that Obama’s VP won’t be as strong a candidate as Obama himself would have been in the same situation. That may not be the case. Besides, eight years of being attached to the Clinton machine would have made his “new type of politics” appeal rather paper-thin.

You got me there. But who would fill that sort of role?

TBH I hadn’t really thought of who Obama’s vp might be, I guess it could be someone awesome.

Flag Post

Or someone terrible.

Flag Post

Or Hillary Clinton

;D

Flag Post

Or George Burns.

Flag Post

I thought you said “or George Bush” for a minute then!

Flag Post

I am going to write Chuck Norris in on my ballot because all of the other options McCain, Obama or Clinton are pure crap. I mean hell I think a toddler would do a better job than any of the people up for the election. I bet a lot of people are going to say “why vote I hate all the candidates”.

Flag Post

I am going to write Chuck Norris in on my ballot because all of the other options McCain, Obama or Clinton are pure crap. I mean hell I think a toddler would do a better job than any of the people up for the election. I bet a lot of people are going to say “why vote I hate all the candidates”.

Principle of the least worst. Every individual vote in negligible anyway.

Flag Post

Every individual vote in negligible anyway.

That’s what I thought when I lived in Florida in 2000 and voted Libertarian.

Flag Post

Wow what was living in Florida like during that election, I bet you could not get away from it no matter where you went. I feel for you.

Flag Post

WHATS WRONG WITH FAILURES

im a failure and im pretty damn successful at it :D this post FAILS

Flag Post

not that i support hilary, but i think that the media is just playing with her and oboma, that at the last minute they will try n smash oboma…but if you want my true oppion(other than i cant spell worth crap)i think that this battle between thoes 2 are going to kill each others chances in the elections agensed McCain, he hasent campagined at all, he doesnt havve anything positive going for him, but at the same time nothing negitive(well…that is trying to be exposed as of right now)he has enough democratic polices for democrats, but hes redgistered republican…

it all goes back to the quoat

“you can please some of the poeple some of the time,
you can please some of the people all of the time,
you can please all of the people some of the time
but you cannot pleaes ALL of the peole ALL of the time”

Flag Post

Wow what was living in Florida like during that election, I bet you could not get away from it no matter where you went. I feel for you.

Yeah, it sucked. I knew people who wanted to make bumper stickers that said “Don’t blame me, my vote wasn’t counted!”

i think that this battle between thoes 2 are going to kill each others chances in the elections agensed McCain

I thought so, but now I’m reconsidering. If Obama is the nominee, then even if a fraction of Clinton democrats don’t like him, he’s still put on campaigns almost all 50 states and attached provinces. He’s got nationwide campaign experience that McCain doesn’t have now, and organizations on the ground in every state. This lengthened contest has put teh democrats front and center in the public stage so that it’s kind of like “John who?”

he doesnt havve anything positive going for him, but at the same time nothing negitive

Well, positives, he was a war hero. Negatives, he wants to continue the war indefinitely and is completely clueless (by his own admission) about the economy. He was also a member of the Keating 5, which I can’t believe won’t turn around and bite him.