why is peta so so stupid (locked)

10 posts

Flag Post

why

Flag Post

i think that peta is over protective and be sides if you watch a show called BS they have proof that they kill dogs

Flag Post

I dont know about peta but a few years ago some group of “activists” broke into a mink farm and took all the minks. They didnt know what to do with them so they freed them around where I live. Minks like killing and are very good at it. They can run fast, swim, climb trees and actually will kill for the sake of killing. We own a farm and they are killing so many lambs costing us hundreds if not thousands of euro. Also people predict that if left unchecked they will wipe out most local wildlife and then keep spreading. Thats great for the environment isnt it!! On the plus side a small amount of vicious aniamals wont be made into gloves or a coat or whatever. Another plus is that they are very hard to catch so we cant do too much about them

Flag Post

peta was allso involed in a lab buring witch could have kill humans

Flag Post

There is a topic here too, a lot of interesting things about PETA.

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/9/topics/6922

Flag Post

peta was allso involed in a lab buring witch could have kill humans

Your complete lack of understanding for basic spelling and grammar—-on top of not citing any sources!—-makes me wonder how educated you could possibly be on anything, let alone on PETA’s little transgressions, whether they exist or not.

Anyway: a bunch of stupid members do not a stupid organization make.

Flag Post

i know i am not good at spelling

Flag Post

if you watch a show called BS they have proof that they kill dogs

PETA kills dogs? Riiiiiiiiight.

Flag Post

Actually, they do. Go look at the other thread about PETA; apparently, their adoption agency euthanizes some ridiculous percentage of the animals they get.

Flag Post

Please use this thread. It was started in a bit more of a thoughtful manner. Thanks.