paul mccartney-dead or alive?

21 posts

Flag Post

paul mccartney-dead or alive?(guy in the beatls who souposidly got hit by the vw in the background of the abby road cover if my memory serves me)
*****added info below********

Flag Post

So… I have to ask. Why do you doubt his death?

Flag Post

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_McCartney

He’s alive…how is this a serious question?

Flag Post

Oh… Well then, this topic makes no sense.

Flag Post

haha oh man

This is probably the most ridiculous rumour I’ve ever heard.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_is_dead

Featuring such unimpeachable evidence as:

and it just gets stupider, believe me.

Flag Post

This is what happens when you do too many drugs and listen to music. You start to hear things like “Paul is dead…” :)

Flag Post

The most common narrative includes the following pieces of evidence: “He didn’t notice that the lights had changed” (“A Day in the Life”) because he was busy watching the pretty girl on the pavement (the eponymous meter maid of “Lovely Rita”) after narrowly missing her dressed in blue (she’s said to be the blur on the back of Abbey Road) jaywalking (“Blue Jay Way”). He then crashed into a lamp-post (a car crash sound is heard in “Revolution 9” and “A Day in the Life”). He was pronounced dead on a “Wednesday morning at 5 o’clock as the day begins” (“She’s Leaving Home”), and nobody found out this because the news was withheld: “Wednesday morning papers didn’t come” (“Lady Madonna”). A funeral procession was held days later (as supposedly implied in the Abbey Road album cover).

I for one am fully convinced.

Flag Post

blink

I clearly haven’t done enough pot to understand this logic. Where’s BongHits420 when you need him?

And if people can believe this, is it all so surprising that they can believe God answers their prayers? (Sorry, I know that’s off topic, but it’s the same principal). Or perhaps just that Dark Side of the Moon synchs with Wizard of Oz…

Flag Post

Heres a tip, Mr. Monopoly. When you start a thread, you should thoroughly explain the topic and probably your opinion too.

Anyway, I see no reason to think hes dead. Just another conspiracy.

Flag Post

“conspiracy theory” you mean? ;-)

Flag Post

Ha! Yes. Conspiracy theory. Thank you Phoenix.

Flag Post

Anybody in this thread like cranberry sauce? I do.

Flag Post

He just survived a divorce from a lying gold digger, at least that’s what the judge said of her with a bit more subtlety.

Flag Post

And if people can believe this, is it all so surprising that they can believe God answers their prayers?

Never thought I’d see the day Phoenix is being mean to a group of people without any sort of balancing comment :O

Flag Post

Hmmm – wow, that was kinda blunt, wasn’t it? Oh well – I just wanted to use this as an example of the psychology that leads to people finding patterns where there aren’t any.

Flag Post

my bad, from looking at comments I will elaborate.

There’s a rumor that(as I remember it) during the shooting of the cover for the Abby road album the white VW beetle ran Paul over, the driver William Campbell looked and sounded enough alike Paul that the general public wouldn’t notice, except his eyes were different, “which is why” in the cover his eyes are closed(or something) evidence of this from the songs that I remember was in strawberry fields, at the end there’s a muffled but distinct “I buried Paul” meaning Paul is in strawberry field(what ever that would be in real life) another one, in the 1 song imp not sure of the name right now, there’s a verse “…and he said one and one and one is three! Got to be good lookin’ just to hard to please” meaning there are 3 true Beatles left, and he was more distinct than they thought because people notice the difference.(if you buy into all of this) the other side to it is it was a marketing ploy to sell more albums because people wanted to hear the clues.

Flag Post

This is so incredibly stupid.

kinda blunt

lol

Flag Post

This is so incredibly stupid.

Quoted for truth.

The song you were thinking of is Come Together and you’ve gotten the lyrics wrong. Here are the correct lyrics.

He say “One and one and one is three.” Got to be good-looking ‘cause he’s so hard to see.

Flag Post

okay, “hard to see” does it still not work, again im not saying weather I beleve in it or not, i just want some oppions

I think I gave alot of detale for going off the top ofmy head

Flag Post

I don’t really think you’ve given us anything. We have an absurd conspiracy theory. You’ve given us supposed clues in Beatles songs which apparently the Beatles themselves said were false. I honestly didn’t bother to look into them much, but one of the lyrics you gave us was wrong. I just happened to know that song. When you put together all that you’ve given us, it amounts to diddly squat. I don’t even see anything to debate. Its just some people claiming that something ludicrous is true. I could tell you all that the sky is purple and that the government has simply brainwashed you all to see blue and it still wouldn’t be any less plausible than this.

Flag Post

lol Fine, and that’s your opinion, I’m not trying to convince people that its true, I just want to see how many people follow, or are knowledgeable about this theory, and yes I was a little vague, if you want more info google it.

The only reason I brought this up was because the 8-track head on my turn table is off a little, and plays the other side of the track backwards faintly, and secret messages played backwards(from the other side of the track)so the reversed secret messages were played forward during strawberry fields and it reminded me of this(fyi: if you know the song secret messages, they just say “secret message” backwards if you were wondering)