Earthquake in China - What do you think? (locked)

8 posts

Flag Post

Everybody has heard of the disaster that struck China recently. The Sichuan province of china- directly hit by an earthquake of 8.0M on the richter scale. A truly serious earthquake- it is definately one of the greatest disasters China has ever experienced to date- but how is the rest of the world coping with this? Have any of you had any experiences like this in this past? Do you have any opinions on aid to China? And do you think that the previous warnings of Earthquakes hitting the Sichuan province were taken seriously enough? Or maybe you would rather discuss the future for China, as most of China has been affected by this calamity and is costing the chinese government an incredible sum of money to cater for the needy. Not only that- the death toll is increasing and it is predicted to get worse.

What is your opinion? Share your thoughts and ideas here. Learn more about the recent event. But remember- keep it clean, and good luck. I hope to hear more from the Kongregate community.

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/9/topics/8706

Flag Post

I think that it is terrible.

Flag Post

i think its crazy that an aftershock did so much damage.

Flag Post

China handled the situation pretty well, but it many lives couldve been saved if the nation had reasonable building codes in place.

Flag Post

its soo crazy! even my school had a donation to help the china watever :) but over 10000 ppl died :O

Flag Post

really if the country had reasonable ANYTHING in place

Flag Post

Please use the link Kyriva gave in the second post of this thread. We already have a topic on this subject.