What is happiness?

57 posts

Flag Post

Is it The meaning of life? Is it a goal? Go crazy.

Flag Post

happiness=kongregate

Flag Post

Happiness=bliss=ignorance=virginia with money or Kongregate for different reasons

Flag Post

Happiness: The quality or state of being happy.

Happy: Delighted, pleased, or glad, as over a particular thing.

Flag Post

A warm gun, duh.

Flag Post

Happiness is the state of having a goal to work toward, making progress toward a goal, and continuously achieving goals.

Flag Post

Happiness is having two shrubberies, arranged so you get a two-level effect with a little path running down the middle.

Flag Post

Happiness is when you smile on something. Ex. boobs and no homework.

Flag Post

Happiness is when you smile on something. Ex. boobs and no homework.

so true… so true…

Flag Post

Homework on boobs.

Flag Post

Nah, I’d just go for boobs, and hold the homework.

Flag Post

Happiness is something that triggers the pleasure/reward system in your brain. It may be Kongregate, a warm gun, homework, boobs, and many other things.

Flag Post

it must be the act of defying the laws of physics… what could make you happier?

Flag Post

happiness is the goal. you brake your back trying to achieve it, until you maybe find out that the bigger part of it lies in not breaking your back.

edit: oh, yeah, and boobs are important, too. they should be part of any nutricious breakfast.

Flag Post

you make a good point norumaru floats away

Flag Post

lol not spam or boast, but hapiness is my 1337 points acheivement XD

Flag Post

hmm… my girlfriend just got herself a book about this very topic.

Guess I’ll have a look at that book when she’s done with it.

Flag Post

Almost having a deck of 60 cards, and never missing a SINGLE card that’s been released since I joined konrgregate. Oh and entering my last year of HS.

Flag Post

Being pleased because you’ve achieved your goal of going on Kongregate and getting 1337 points while holding a warm gun, not doing homework, and having a girlfriend with boobs that defy the laws of physics.

Flag Post

Woah

Flag Post

I’d love to post some attributes that explain in several ways how my girlfriend can contribute to my overall feeling of happiness, but going into such details would be highly inapropriate on this forum. :P

I belive us to be the masters of our own fortunes, in some ways.
Thus I seek the things wich makes me happy.

Flag Post

The meaning of my life is to whine about everything and make Alison as miserable as possible.

In this sense, my life is filled with meaning.

Flag Post

To eat 500 pounds of fudge looks into the wind with hair brushing around my face

Flag Post

Do you want a scientific definition?

Flag Post

Happiness sometimes seems like a mindset – not to sure how to try and explain that more. Anyway, it’s doing stuff that you enjoy. Sometimes, it’s just having some time to yourself to do not much of anything and take a break.