was earth visited by aliens????? page 4

160 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by stryder221:

I believe they exist, because you just have to ask the the question for some ancient buildings “HOW DID THEY DO IT?”. and about the crop circles, hoax? some of them, but others… pretty dang realistic. for all we know, they could be living among us, I have seen some videos on you-tube about aliens and, I have seen, with my own two eyes aliens in them, if they’re fake then they’re are dang real looking!

Please tell me you’re just joking around here.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheKnifeGrinder:

UFO – Yes. Aliens – Maybe

If aliens visited they just scanned the planet collected datas and moved to the next solar system..

Just noticed that the ufo in the centuries old paint.. re-visited italy in 1954.. an entire soccer stadium crowd saw it.. the photo is not fake..
wow man the ufo looks identical to the ufo in the painting..

Flag Post

Wow grinder, that is really cool. I had heard of that painting but never seen it. That is really neat.

Flag Post

Wow! One painting with an unidentified flying object that is drawn in background. Aliens!!!!

Flag Post

Nah aliens would not have enough reason to even build tehnology they would continue evolving to survive and not see somone they dont even know exists light years away on some random planets…then again there is a teory that they just knew humans well enough to cover up our every trace and make it look like somone is liying…hell they might even be manipulating our every move because they can predict evriting whe do to the last detail…but ok whe where visited by what i call ’ earth aliens’ with their fail ships and ballons which ppl mistuck for aliens.

Flag Post

I believe they exist as well, this universe is infinite and think that we are the only living smart creatures has no logic for me. There’s got to exist living creatures in other galaxies maybe not with the technology required to visit other solar systems, may even be creatures with a technology similar or even lower than our technology. Or maybe with superior technology, that visit other planets to learn.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fabzm29:

I believe they exist as well, this universe is infinite and think that we are the only living smart creatures has no logic for me. There’s got to exist living creatures in other galaxies maybe not with the technology required to visit other solar systems, may even be creatures with a technology similar or even lower than our technology. Or maybe with superior technology, that visit other planets to learn.

There is alien life =/= They visit us and interact with us.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheLoneLucas:

Exactly. The thread was “Was Earth Visited By Aliens” not does other life exist in the universe.

Without an AX: Aliens can travel any distance in moments, I find it very hard to believe they have visited Earth simply due to the logistics of such a voyage.

Flag Post

Just like all conspiracists, the words proof and evidence are thrown around just as much as the what-if:s and the thats-what-they-want-you-to-think:s.

Completely speculative theories are measured in proof of how many believe in it (of the conspiracy theorists) and any data that can in any way be linked to it are considered to strenghten the theory.

Although all theese methods are completely ridiculous, the most used logic is when they treat lack of evidence as evidence.

Look, just like with every other religious beliefs, all this evidence they proudly speak of is only treated as proof until some actual scientists take a look at it, just to always come to the obvious conclusion, that it doesnt prove anything, or is just plain bullshit.

So the usual cycle of theese things are:

1. Find data, ex: symbols inside a pyramid

2. Pull theory out of arse, ex: aliens did it

3. find more data, say it proves theory, ex: find same symbols somewhere else

4. Call it proof so believers can have something to talk about, ex: random guy on a forum claims, there are obvious proof everywhere on the planet that aliens were here, it’s a fact. Don’t believe me? Look at this link. Hah, told you.

5. Get enough attention and popularity for actual scientists to take a look at it, ex is sent on tv or in a newspaper.

6. Scientists conclude that it’s fake, has no link what so ever to aliens, or can simply not be used as proof for anything, ex: Theese symbols doesnt say anything about aliens, and that specific symbol that kind of looks like a non-human humanoid is most likely just a shitty drawing of a human, the imagination of some kid, or grown up, which would make it an early conspiracy theorist.

7. The theory and/or so called evidence gets either completely smashed up that not even conspiracy theorists want to use it, or they secretly still use it whenever they dont have to prove its legitimacy. Or they’re extra stupid and come up with some bullshit about that aliens are too smart to leave obvious trails, or that the real scientists are stupid/liars/aliens.

8. Pull new theory out of arse from different data.

The problem of course, is that it takes shitloads of effort, time and money for scientists to disprove theese things that most people dont bother. Too much effort just to burst some poor guys bubble, whom has most likely really commited to his/someone elses bullshit. Thats why conspiracy theorists can get really far before someone stops them.

In most cases, conspiracy theorists have already commited too much to it that there is no turning back. If you’ve spent 20 years convincing yourself that aliens exist and walk amongst you, there is almost no way of convincing you that you wasted most of your life on bullshit. All religions have that in common, that no matter how hard their so called own proof is disproven, they can always fall back to theories that are impossible to disprove, such as “god/aliens doesnt want us to find them”.

Before I see a real study, a real theory that has actual meat to it and is done in an actual scientific way, and is actually recognized in the scientific community, I don’t want to hear your what ifs.

You can go ahead and start your sentence with “I believe” or “I personally think”, thats fine, thats a religious statement. Just dont continue by trying to prove it. It never ends well.

Flag Post

Don’t forget the man who is clearly looking at the sky in the first painting.. and the photo of an object who looks exactly the same.. seen again on Florence at a soccer stadium
in 1954 by thousands of people…

But ye it is just an unidentified object.. we can’t affirm that aliens exist and or visited. we can only say unidentified objects were seen over the skies of Florence in the past.

Don’t you think the object in the painting and the object in the photo looks very similar?

the last painting is just a Sputnik bonus…. lol

Flag Post

Quick question!! is that a halo over the womans head, or a swarm of locaust chasing the “spaceship”. and can somebody please give a reason why god and jesus are hoding a satelite.

Flag Post

And why is there a triangle behind gods head…a link to the BERMUDA TRAINGLE perhaps!! (que dramatic background music!!)

Flag Post

Don’t you think the object in the painting and the object in the photo looks very similar?

No.

Flag Post

what is that painting though? it is a very curious painting, and i don’t know it.

Flag Post

I highly doubt that the Earth has been visited by aliens. NASA has been looking for planets that could support life for years now and the have found three the closest being about 1,492 light-years away (And none of those three have life on them. I dont know how they know that but they do). You are assuming they found away to travel at the speed of light and decided it was worth it to come to a planet with out large ammounts of any useful reasources. What would be the point of that? I myself do belive that there are other planets that can and do support life, its statisticly likely, but most people belive aliens would be like the movies. For all we know, aliens could be far less advanced than us, not smarter. Whos to say that aliens are just animals that have not yet evloved to become what we think is smart? Or for that matter, whos to say that the life that ther is is just bacteria? And even if there was life in the universe that was more advanced than us, it is highly unlikely that they would evolve in a way remotly similar to humans. They might not even have the same minerals to work with. As for the ‘alienish supernatural stuff in the past’ most early humal civilizations built things to worship their religious belifs. The Pyrimids of Giza, the Easter Island Heads, Stonehenge and Chakchobean are all examples of this. All in all yes I do belive that there is life in the universe other than us, but no I dont think it has to be intelegent. No, I do not think that aliens have ever come to the planet Earth, it would basicly be a waste of time. No I doubt their weapons are anything like ours, and thats assuming they even have and need weapons. And no, the remains of early civilizations do not look ‘alienish’ they are religiou monuments built to worship the gods they belived in. It dosnt seem like you put a lot of thought or reasearch into this topic. You should next time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TheLoneLucas:

Prove it. Aliens do not visit or interact with humans and never have. It would be incredibly pointless for them.

Flag Post

(And none of those three have life on them. I dont know how they know that but they do)

They don’t, really. Our telescopes aren’t strong enough to look at them this closely – we don’t even know if there is life on Mars or one of many Jupiter/Saturn’s moons, how would we know about these planets?

Prove it. Aliens do not visit or interact with humans and never have. It would be incredibly pointless for them.

Do you know what “=/=” means?

Flag Post

prove that.

=/= = ≠

that looks funny.

Flag Post

=/= = ≠ =/= = = = != =/= = != ≠ = (your face when this actually makes sense)

Flag Post

i get it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BoxBeat:

No.

why no? They are identical.

Flag Post
Originally posted by OmegaDoom:

what is that painting though? it is a very curious painting, and i don’t know it.

The Ufo paint:

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Madonna_Col_Bambino_e_San_Giovannino_-_1400s.png

the sputnik paint:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Glorification_of_the_Eucharist_-_Salimbeni.JPG

There are a lot of paints in the history who have ufo.. even in some prehistoric graffiti.. there are ufo..
BUT as i said the particularity of the first paint.. is that we have a photo too.. in short taht thing appeared twice in the Florence skies with an interval of 5 hundred years..

Flag Post

Oh, you’re talking about the Sputnik. Most likely the Sputnik was designed by someone who liked that painting – why do you have to suggest the weirdest conclusions? “Jesus’s body is missing! HE MUST HAVE RESSURECTED!!!” – how about it was STOLEN? ffs

There are a lot of paints in the history who have ufo.. even in some prehistoric graffiti.. there are ufo..

Obviously, since there is a lot of shit in the sky. I see UFOs every week. People need to rememeber that UFO =/= alien spaceship – it’s just an UNIDENTIFIED object, you don’t know what it is. Even a pigeon could be a UFO if the observer has no knowledge of flying animals.

Flag Post

I went and read up on that sputnik painting, turns out that sphere is actually the ancient interpretation of the universe that is formed around the focus point and center of the universe, earth. that thing at the top of it is actually the sun and the thing at the bottom that looks like a porthole or something is actually the moon, if you look at the painting in HD you can even see lines on the sphere that look like the spaces between plates, but actually it just the markers for important constellations, and as for the antenna, they’re actually wands, used in ancient time to point at something like to the board in a classroom, I really thought it was a sattelite, I would love to still think of it that way, but once I found that description, it just logical that you can see it’s not a sattelite or anything like that.

Flag Post

“The surest sign that there is intelligent life out there is that none of it has tried to contact us yet.”

Bill Watterson is widely known to be a mystic capable of scrying events both in the past and in the future. The fact that many of his drawings of aliens bear a strong resemblance to certain rocks in Northern Africa is clearly proof of this, therefore we can conclude that the aforementioned quote is true and that aliens have never contacted humans.