Destroying the Economy could be good in the long run?

72 posts

Flag Post

So all these bailouts

they are just short term

They dont really help much, they just stall the recession process.

Like someone on life support with no chance of recovery.

I bet that most of you will disagree, becuase this is really a extreme measure to take, and i know we wont, we will just stall it as long as we can.

But, i think, we should just let it fall.

And once it does, tell the banks that want their money from loans, credit cards, intrest, ect “No”

and start a new better economy using what we have learned

heres things we can improve on:

Implement the Gold Standard

Destroy the Federal Reserve

Dont have credit card companies

Create a agency to thoroughly watch over banks and make sure their intrest rates are fair and that they dont give out loans for money they dont have.

And yes, those thing can be implemented now, but the people making all the money do not want that becuase they will lose it.

That is why i think we should just let it collapse, i know, it is harsh, disagree if you may but give me good responses.

Flag Post

so ur sayin that we let the economy colapse, go into another depression(in which whoever isn’t rich enough to have food will canobalize each other), causing a chain reaction making a world war(killing even more pplz) and then start over?

Flag Post

I don’t knos about you, but I will definitely not turn into a cannibal just because the economy’s kind of in a recession.

It’s called a garden.

Flag Post

It’s called a garden.

yea, people are too reliant on fast food, some people dont even know that eggs come from chickens, and im being serious so wow 0_o

but in the couple years or so it will take to rebuild the economy, like i said it will be harsh, but we must look at the long term goals.

and, there is no way of (truely) fixing the economy without having to collapse it first

face it

there is more debt than money

we will always be in debt, and becuase of intrest rates, even more as time goes on

only solution is to erase this virtual system that keeps people in poverty

Flag Post

if u do have a garden, there’s a high chance teh food’ll get stolen cuz it’s practically the whole world starven and also it takes a couple o’ seasons for teh food to get ripe so u cant make food w/o anyone noticing

Flag Post

What’s that one thing called where you plant things inside? Hydroplane? Hydroelectric?

Flag Post

u cant make food w/o anyone noticing

lol, i said "good argument’, but ok, ill you you the argument part of it

well, weed is a plant, and people can grow it without anyone noticing.

And its not like collapse has any affect on rain and causes a drought, we have so much food today, much of it is wasted, maybe by this people can learn to consume less and conserve resources (example: instead of using paper plates, cups for every meal they can wash one? intead of having millions of plastic bags have one durable bag?)

Flag Post

u mean a greenhouse? a hydroplane is a type of boat and a hydroelctric has somthin to do with a hydro plant what i’m sayin is that there’ll be desperate ppl in ur back yard all the time so u cant grow food secretly

Flag Post

food takes FOUR seasons to grow if ur planting enough for a whole year than u’ll need a whole feild

Flag Post

And its not like collapse has any affect on rain and causes a drought

Flag Post

bq.And its not like collapse has any affect on rain and causes a drought

Flag Post

desperate ppl in ur back yard all the time

really now, my town is DESERTED, and its 10 minutes away from chicago, so i dont think people multiply in a depression, and it would not be a smart move having kids in a time liek that so we might actually see a decrease in births

EDIT : use your edit button zbro instead of posting all those
and u have to put a space after bq to quote someone

Flag Post

srry i’m tryin to quote..
i’m new to da forums

Flag Post

1.i think people will probablyspread out of the city’s looking for food or…
2.then ur town isn’t a real problem

Flag Post

zbro where do you live where it takes four seasons for food to grow? Also when America is hungry other nations starve. I do not think any of us would need to worry about starving.

P_F_B is it hydroponic your thinking of?

Flag Post

here’s a dollar now make sense of the first part of what u said

Flag Post

Yes, that.

Flag Post

btw pmr i just read ur “no god of mine” topic and i’ve realized that everything that u say is a load of crap
and also:
i’m going to chicago :D

Flag Post

How does food take four season to grow? Simple enough question you certainty do not mean growing seasons and growing season here is May to October not four seasons

America exports alot of food so if we are hungry we export less making other nations starve and if it gets to and extreme we would use our wealth to buy food away from other nations.

Wheres my dollar?

Flag Post

btw pmr i just read ur “no god of mine” topic and i’ve realized that everything that u say is a load of crap
and also:
i’m going to chicago :D

why thank you, if you truely think that everything i say if a load of crap, then well, i may go to was becuase I would be a great plotician

and why are you going to chicago, you cant find me, i got hiding skills, like bin laden XD

Flag Post

Wheres my dollar?

yea this recession is getting bad, Zbro , you better Paypal his dollar to him, or else well send our personal mafia

ok ….. backing up to on topic

yea we export food, but just the non neccesities, liek candy bars, soda, ect, im sure every country (that isnt starving as we speak) will be able to make their own food in a collapse.

Flag Post

bin laden

Wasn’t he hanged?

Flag Post

Wasn’t he hanged?

that was saddam hussein

bin laden is either hiding in a cave, and if he is dead, we didnt find the body, but he released a video this year…

well not neccesarilly cave… maybe hes in new york, last place they would look for him, just needs to shave XD

Flag Post

Maybe he’s that McDonalds worker down the street!!!

Flag Post

hehe, i should start a thread about bin laden, maybe i will

but can i get a discussion going on this topic?

Im open to new ideas, prove me wrong, i want you to, but have good proof.