women eating men

194 posts

Flag Post

In the future females will dominate all aspects of world culture. Males will be second class citizens and have limited rights. Eventually as women learn how to reproduce wwithout a male, what will be the males purpose in the world? Sure there is sexual pleasure, but beyond that what else? My wife thinks majority of males will be harvested for food to satisfy a females ravenous appetite?

So in a future matriarchy are all men going to end up on some females dinner table for the purpose of being eaten? What do you think?

Flag Post

Well this was the most retarded thing I’ve ever read in SD.

Flag Post

What do you think?

I think you are joking.

Flag Post

Well this was the most retarded thing I’ve ever read in SD.

have you read your own posts…?

Flag Post

I don’t think we have enough cold-hearted feminists in the world to have this actually happen.

Flag Post

women eating men

now now

that can be umm misinterpeted to mean a good thing

how can such a provacative title exist is SD 0_o

Flag Post

Do you happen to be Polish, because a movie like this came out a while ago in Poland (except for the eating) and it is a ridiculous idea.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BirdoPrey:

In the future females will dominate all aspects of world culture. Males will be second class citizens and have limited rights. Eventually as women learn how to reproduce wwithout a male,

Proof?

Flag Post

How exactly, can females reproduce without males?

Flag Post

Asexual reproduction? I remember reading a feminist article a while back that suggested that as a method of “liberation”. On the other hand, I think I found that by stumbleupon so it might not be exactly accurate.

Flag Post

How exactly, can females reproduce without males?

Huge sperm bank, one child laws, and super advanced invitro which makes it so you need only 1 sperm and one egg. This is very futuristic but possible in theory.

Flag Post

They can already breed mice without sperm. This is significant because while many animals can reproduce without males, there are no mammals that can do this. I would suppose it is only a matter of time until it can be done with humans (although ethical debate will likely long delay it).

Kaguya the mouse

Flag Post

Both females and males could also potentially use cloning. Assuming we can create an artificial womb-like environment, which isn’t impossible.

Flag Post

Ajora, he said “isn’t impossible”. Double negation.

As for the whole topic, it’s ludicrous. However, if women went radical, they surely wouldn’t go to extremes such as cannibalism. Think of how radical men were back when women weren’t even allowed to choose who to marry… Firstly, no man was insane to devour a lady. Second, women AND MEN (emphasis) were both heavily involved in reforms that later led to supposedly universal feminine rights to own property, suffrage, etc (Eras such as the Enlightenment and the Suffrage Movement). It wouldn’t be so long in the society you posed that women would come to their senses and realize that the deeds they were doing were gruesome and disturbing.

Flag Post

Well, while you do currently need sperm, a small number of sperm donors could actually back enough for quite a few fertilizations. So there wouldn’t need to be so many men. You know, like with bees where they can determine sex by what they feed them, they just make a few males in ever generation, but the majority are females.

But I don’t think that a widespread desire among women to consume men for food will ever come to be.

Flag Post

More likely, male fetuses will just be aborted and they try again.

Flag Post

I think the major premise of the connected arguments by the OP rely upon the actual obtaining of real social and political power of women. I support the feminist movement for political power, and believe women are equals, but at the same time despise feminists because they tend to view women who choose to raise a family, or not work, as inferior, hurting their cause. I think the pollution of feminist ranks by these types really discourages many women from becoming politically involved; at the same time, since the movement can’t be successful without the mainstream, and the mainstream tends to like having men around at least sometimes, I think we men are safe.

Flag Post

Exactly why and how are women going to “dominate all aspects of world culture,” leaving men to “be second class citizens and have limited rights?”

Flag Post

If we had to try and reach another planet, it would make sense to have an only female living population and store sperm rather than trying to sustain a population double the size.

Flag Post

Exactly why and how are women going to “dominate all aspects of world culture,” leaving men to “be second class citizens and have limited rights?”

Well there is the fact that after only a few decades of “equality” after countless centuries of oppression, they are already matching us in almost every field. If they can beat our 6000+ year lead in about 60 years (start of international efforts at suffrage) then it is only a matter of time.

Flag Post

“Males are useful; they lift heavy objects for us”

Flag Post

Well there is the fact that after only a few decades of “equality” after countless centuries of oppression, they are already matching us in almost every field.

I don’t see how this implies that women will someday outstrip men in almost every field.

Social oppression does not have any impact on natural intelligence. And it’s reasonable to expect that those who grow up and are educated without that social oppression will come out as equals of other groups that didn’t have that oppression in the first place.

Flag Post

I don’t see how this implies that women will someday outstrip men in almost every field.

It doesn’t, it just highlights a possibility.

It’s reasonable to expect that those who grow up and are educated without that social oppression will come out as equals of other groups that didn’t have that oppression in the first place.

Possibly. The two groups will surely have different motivations (depending upon situation) that could very well effect performance.

Flag Post

While I agree that motivation may play a part in becoming successful, it is not as you framed the “men are 6,000+ years better than women.” statement. While women are very nearly equals in some societies, this is more of a social change and social progression that allows women to compete with men at the highest levels of society.

Flag Post

Several faults on your theory…
you say that women will surpass men… do you really consider them inferior?
we’re equals and each one balances the existance of the other.
Men ruled upon women once. Did it work? If yes, then why is it that women arouse to be “free”?(and managed to do it for Neru’ll sake)
Canibalism is a primordial action that would be a regression in people’s lives and I’m quite sure it wouldn’t be even accepted(“And from this day forward thou shall eat your husbands and future male children”)

And for crying out loud, willing or not, men are stronger and in these days, the numbers are closing to being even(50/50 men and women). Men are WAY reckless then women. A large scale sex war is not quite good for them.

And I have spoken… but… who cares? ¬¬