What should i do?

16 posts

Flag Post

i’m suffering about a girl that i love, but she doesn’t love me and the worst part is that she loves my best friend. What should i do?

Flag Post

You’re 14.
Find another girl.

Flag Post

Distract yourself and let it pass, there will be others. :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by poetic4death:

Good advice, shame you’re a couple months late with it

Flag Post

What was passing through your mind as you saw the date that this thread was last replied on?

Flag Post

learn to know yourself and live with yourself first. there is no need to have any significant other, and you only know this girl by chance so she is not your destined soulmate. forget about it and wait for a better opportunity.

Flag Post

girls can be like that i found out the hard way my girl left me on the day of our 2 month engage meant :/ we were to gether for almost 2 years. just move from loving her but stay mates another girl will come up,

and the best way to get a girl is be your self dont try to get her to like you just let your normal personality do the talking. so far its work for me. as personality talks beter than looks. always remember looks only attract but personalty, kindness and other things that eyes cant see is what makes them stay

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by Another_Stranger:

i’m suffering about a girl that i love, but she doesn’t love me and the worst part is that she loves my best friend. What should i do?

not much to do.

you’ll jhave to forget about her.

cant force someone to love you.

in time you’ll find someone better.

Flag Post

Forget her, you can’t do more.

Flag Post

There are more “fish in the sea”, let her go, it can be hard. But, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. As for the best friends thing that sucks, really bad. But I hope you two are still friends and didn’t let this get between you.

Flag Post

and besides – the world is very populated, so there are probably thousands of girls JUST like her (whatever qualities it is about her that you like, etc.)

Flag Post

Not much… You’re 14, so might as well just let it go. And find another girl. Simple.

Flag Post

You do realise this is one of the hundreds of threads necro’d by Galdos and the OP is probably not going to see the new advice being given and/or has got over this crush by now

Flag Post
Originally posted by dd790:

You do realise this is one of the hundreds of threads necro’d by Galdos and the OP is probably not going to see the new advice being given and/or has got over this crush by now

i read a report on yahoo about teenage love depression and thought it should be discussed. so stfu or contribute to the conversation.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rwbstripes:

What was passing through your mind as you saw the date that this thread was last replied on?

Simple, it’s never too late for advice. :)