Why all the hating on Jewish People?

104 posts

Flag Post

I mean really, Why? If you think that jewish people are not cool, then you are saying that Fonzie, Harrison Ford, The 3 stooges, and a whole lot of other people are not awesome.

Flag Post

Their Jewishness is what made them “cool”? That sounds just as biased as many arguments against Jews. How about admitting it was their abilities that carried them through, not some vague ethnic and religious attachments? I understand the role of environment in shaping who they are, but no need to simplify.

Flag Post

Jewish are cool in a sense that majority of them are rich and most have the potential to be reach. Personally I look up to them. They are hated by mostly losers who feels that were are ripped off by them. Governments loves and hates them all the time, at the same time.

Flag Post

I’m not quite sure what feelings of anti-Semitism you’re even ranting about—it’s really not that common a sentiment these days.

Flag Post

I dun feel anything…. I look up to them….. If the last sentence in my previous post is anti-Semitism so be it. (Hey there’s red underlining of the word “Semitism”. You sure its the correct spelling?)

Flag Post

maybe all this unnecessary complaining right now about discrimination when every minority race gets discriminated, but they feel they are getting picked on and try to sew you every chance they get?

maybe its just me

Flag Post

South Park made Antisemitism popular again.

Flag Post

( Please note this post could be offensive to some in this society since some of the words come from a past society and culture. Please do not be offended for this is serious discussion and we can handle it )

I remember once when my grandfather talked about his involvement in World War 2. I asked him if he had any friends where he was in Europe and he said that he did. Remember I was a kid so I asked him what their names were and where they were from, and if he fought with them in battles.

He said he did fight with them since he was in the same group, he forgot their names, etc. I asked him if war was scary and what happens in it really. He said totally out of the blue that you learn quickly who you can trust and who you can’t. When I asked him about that he said after some pressing that he trusted in his group he said the ( REMEMBER, THIS WAS HIM TALKING ABOUT WW2, I am not being racist ) “Irish, Swedes, Norwegians, Chicanos (?), lots of them were good guys except for the Jews. I trusted the negroes more so than the jews since they broke down in battle and would not fight well”

Take this as you will, but I do have to say my grandfather disliked black people (negroes) so for him to say this was telling. I personally do not dislike Jews but I fear when the Aliens invade I might be fighting with a jewish person.

Yes… the aliens are coming for all of us…

Flag Post

Yes… the aliens are coming for all of us…

Ahahahahaha…

Evidence please?

Flag Post

http://kensingtonvictoria.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/alien_invasion_large.jpg

Flag Post

I dun mind if my war mates are Israelis. Man are they combat fit!

Flag Post

Man are they combat fit!

real good soldiers, I know!

It takes a lot of courage to shot a kid throwing rocks at you.

Flag Post

Judaism is the second coolest religion, behind pastafarians, the cult of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

Flag Post

Judaism is the second coolest religion

Proof?

Flag Post

Judaism is the second coolest religion

I wouldnt say “cool”

but EVERY Jewish person I know is rich, it kind of gives the stereotype credibility.

I know this jewish kid, his dad is a lawyer, and he, at his 16th birthday, from his dad, got a new Mercedes.

Flag Post
Originally posted by pmr0078:

Man are they combat fit!

I’m sure it is just a misunderstanding, Israel can do no wrong.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SaintAjora:
Originally posted by pmr0078:

Man are they combat fit!

I’m sure it is just a misunderstanding, Israel can do no wrong.

That kid looks like danger. Better off dead.

Flag Post

Point noted.
Just making my view on Israelis, being Jews are combat fit. I’ve never been in a war. But I rather be with someone experienced and can make decisions on firing at a incoming threat.

The pics shows that that he can hold a weapon with the intention of intimidating civilians from disturbing his mission. Note: Fingers deliberately off the trigger, can’t see the safety catch though.
P.S: He’s donning standard issue except the boots. Just my observations…..

Flag Post

Why would they need to intimidate civilians? Oh yeah, they are busy supporting settlers and others who kick Arabs out of their own homes, attack Arab harvesters, molest Arab women, kill Arab children…better to intimidate them and then act the victim when they (what a surprise) fight back then actually act like decent human beings in the first place.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SaintAjora:

Why would they need to intimidate civilians? Oh yeah, they are busy supporting settlers and others who kick Arabs out of their own homes, attack Arab harvesters, molest Arab women, kill Arab children…better to intimidate them and then act the victim when they (what a surprise) fight back then actually act like decent human beings in the first place.

Why is that not classed as decent?

Flag Post

there’ve been lots of misunderstandings

Rock VS Tank, anyone taking bets? (Paper, Scissors, Rock, TANK!)

I would also like to point this out

Flag Post

…… your point noted……
Such is the chaotic encounters that a soldier might get into….
Should have said Singaporean instead of Israelis…. then again, no Jewish soldier in Singapore.
I’d probably be AWOL if war lands in my island country….

Edit: I should have meant going to war. I’ll defend if any of my loved ones still there. My country in bold or between *

Flag Post

I’d certainly like to point out that the Christian, Jewish, and Catholic old testament God claims that Israel shall be at war until the coming of the Messiah.

Most wars between Israel and other countries were and are incited by these biblical claims.

Even as a Christian, I don’t see the justification for eradicating the Palestinian people off of the face of the Earth. But I guess that might be because followers of Judaism do not recognize the New Testament as the revelation of a new-minded and loving God. They follow the teachings of a vengeful and vindictive God.

Flag Post

I’d probably be AWOL if war lands in my island country….

what country may that be?

also…

look at these terrorists

Palestinian Defending His Home

Flag Post

But I guess that might be because Judaism does not see recognize the New Testament as the revelation of a new-minded and loving God. They follow the teachings of a vengeful and vindictive God.

Sounds like Judaism makes more sense. We are not living in a world anyone would describe as having a creator who loved it.